Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:28:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Crypto investors are Cowards  (Read 3529 times)
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:09:04 PM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.
Crypto investment is like any other investment in terms of risk evaluation. As a wise investor, you must always evaluate the risk level before putting your money in any business. If the risks are too high, and uncertainties also high, it is very normal you cut shot the amount you intended to put in. That is just a natural thing. So, therefore, no one is a coward in such regard.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Mobadmas

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:13:31 PM

I don't think coward  is the right terms.

Every business have profit and lost

People are sacred of the volatility involves proper campaign awareness is needed.

TO ADAPT CHANGE IS NOT DONE IN A DAY. 
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:13:56 PM

I myself would not have believed in the cryptocurrency, if I had not seen the real results from my friends. Now, when I began to deal with the crypto and saw the result with my own eyes, I believe in it. So every decline in the price of bitcoin I see as an opportunity to buy it again.

LukeCage

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:56:50 PM

I think the exact opposite. Every crypto investor is extravagantly brave. Investing on a new unregulated and sometimes unstable or too young market is extremely difficult, especially when a person doesn't have a great knowledge of technology, computing and economics. Sometimes it's just faith. Last month I read an article about the similarities with bitcoin and Marx. And like Marx, many people don't like the ideology that bitcoin proposes to the world. But the truth is that no one can escape the future.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:19:00 PM

That's the bitter truth right up there but i think this actually goes to the crypto noobs who joined this community not long ago and are only here for quick gains. Well for your information there could be a wing of quick gains but right now is the time to hold on to your cryptocurrency portfolio till the market bounces back again.

Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:59:45 PM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.

That's not right, I think. If a person doesn't have spare 50k dollars, he or she won't invest it. So calling crypto investors cowards is a little bit unfair. By the way, why do you care?))  I don't think that you sell your house and invested all the money in crypto..

thekrakennnm

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:30:08 PM

It is about making profits and earning some money. Not being coward.
Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:39:46 PM

Trading on the market needs to be sober and careful. The coward is not wrong

I think there are still people who doubt that bitcoin prices can waste a little more because people want to be a little cautious while investing money in bitcoin
no one is cowardly, but everyone wants to be careful, people want to stay as a sideline because nobody knows what will happen to bitcoin. so we can't call it a cowardly attitude.
avtonomro

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:40:49 PM

Cowards because they're not holding to the die?
I'm holding but I understand who's doing a day-market with short-term investments. It's just business...
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:42:54 PM

Most crypto investors are scared to Death when they see their FIAT money poured into crypto vanishing in a terrible bear market. That is not being coward, that is being righfully concerned.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:52:40 PM

It's not being a coward, it's their choice, it's their own money so they have the right to sell their coins. We should respect their choice, because they're just concerned about their money, and also they don't want to lose some money. It's all about making profit, if they don't feel safe, ofcourse they'll sell their coins, it's their own instinct.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:05:40 PM

Yes right, they don't even want to wait a year to get big profits, even though if they buy shares then it takes at least 5 years or more to get 100% profit, bitcoin has proven to be a profitable investment because price increases can reach 100% a year.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

no one likes the way the market is falling! a lot of investors do not want to invest in the crypto market, because so many people now lost money! now the main thing is the people who invested in the crypto market - wait for growth! investors are not afraid to enter the crypto market, but they need security and government regulation!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:52:11 PM

Most investors of Bitcoin are cowards that they should not be fooled by their investment. Because they know. That bitcoin's price gets up and down at any time. For this reason, most people are cowards.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 05:02:52 PM

I think we all are cowards,as we all know that BITCOIN is a market of fluctuations and ups and downs are the major part of such type of market.Moreover every investor take some time to think that what should they do when they buy and sell their BITCOINS because a risk factor is always present there due to fluctuations.No matter that the individual who have a good experience in this filed always got a profit from bitcoin or from other crypto currency some time these type of individuals also face a problem of loss in this market. A fear of loss and not having good income is a fact which make people in fear so, it is not difficult to say that we all are cowards.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:07:17 PM

Crypto investors have already invested in bitcoin, I can hardly call that a coward's move.
There is nobody who is investing 10 bucks in bitcoin and expects to be a millionaire.
ICOKite

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:34:43 PM

That all depends on your perception. Brave investors do not always get rewarded. It is better to be a realist than an optimist or a pessimist.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:46:16 PM

Crypto investors have already invested in bitcoin, I can hardly call that a coward's move.
There is nobody who is investing 10 bucks in bitcoin and expects to be a millionaire.

I think they can be called cowards if they invested without a goal but every one of them surely has one goal "to be a crypto millionaire or billionaire" in the future. Grin LMAO there is no future with 10 bucks and if someone invested in Bitcoin or other forms of crypto currencies with that amount and expecting to be a millionaire or billionaire someday, that person must be insanely crazy. An investor can be called as a coward if he/she invested on crypto currencies with all of his/her money and nothing left to him/her except a few and he/she is expecting a good profit from it, Now that's what you call a coward. And if an investor only invested the money that he/she can afford to lose then that is a wise investor and most of those investors with that kind of mindset end up being successful in terms of monetary or financial profits in the future. Cool
Chipsermans

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:12:35 PM

People just want to earn profits and if they see it not happening then they will not invest.
poTTer666

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:57:46 AM

It is all about taking the risks and people do not want to waste their hard earned money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: