Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:30:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Crypto investors are Cowards  (Read 3522 times)
arc67583

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:49:42 AM

Due to Bitcoin sudden price drops and other cryptocurrency failures even potential investors are concern about investing in cryptocurrencies in these days so some only invest few amount to reduce losses and invest large amount once the market become stable   
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:14:58 PM

I think that everyone is very worried about their money! Of course, if you want to earn very well, you need to constantly take risks and invest! to investments you need to be ready to lose them!
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:20:16 PM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.
not all investor are cowards because theres a lot of investor that until now  still buying even the value of bitcoin is too low because they know that selling is not good and buying dip is s more goood opportunity for them to get a lot of money in the future.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:21:57 PM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.

the people who are making first time investment they may be scared of investing in Bitcoins because they do not know about the profit earned from Bitcoin but the people who are already investing they are not covered as they are investing thousands and thousands of dollars in Bitcoins to make some profit and they are will experience about the price of Bitcoin that when the price will rise and when they will fall.
Stark_Naked9

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:54:46 PM

In my opinion, they are not a coward. There are some main reasons excusing for it. Firstly, they have the lack of knowledge about this kind of market so they always get doubt to make any investing decision. Secondly, they dont have enough experience in the crypto market. That's why they get two thinking that always against together. Becoming a cryto millionaire but scaring investing in bitcoin.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:57:54 PM

Yes,I'm also cowards to see this market situation.What is going on in crypto and what would be gone?No one can tell this surely.We are waiting to see the revolution but don't know when it will come.Market is totally gone day by day.Investors can't make investment in these days for current price.That's why most crypto investors are cowards

TobMarshall

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:03:18 PM

This is amazing, cowards? I believe anyone who truly is investing into crypto, not someone who is just looking for how is money will be doubled shouldn't be a coward. The obvious truth is panicked will set in, but an investor is always willing to take calculated risk.  And so it should be most people putting their money into crypto are cowards because they are not investors, if they want to leave, they should and avoid spreading unnecessary panicked to the outside world.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:07:48 PM

No, I don't believe most of the crypto investors are cowards. Rather new investors are coward. And the bear market is the reason for this cowardness. Investors invest in the crypto and then again market keeps going to down. That's why investors are don't want to invest a high amount of money. But big whales always takes this opportunity to make their wallet bigger.

razeiv999

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:08:59 PM

Very well said, I am with you
CLAID

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:45:09 AM

Investing low amounts won't do any god for investors specially in these day because those glorious days are over to gain unbelievably huge gains from the lowest investment like happened in Bitcoin and today investors haven't understand that at the moment and the investing volumes are much lower   
euronine897

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:20:07 AM

What I understood most of the crypto investors are low income to middle income people so some times they cannot afford to invest huge money and even if they can they are afraid to invest that kind of amount because they have nothing else to rely on so they invest small always but dream to become millionaire and Billionaire 
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:09:59 AM

They are afraid, because they know little about the crypto-currency market. They need to learn a lot of information in order to correctly invest in the crypto currency and minimize their risks.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 09:14:14 AM

No not really because it is just the market price corrections that are being made and not by the people who investing on it that relatively selling their crypto that are afraid or getting cowards on the market price fall down. We know that the market price for the crypto is so volatile and that includes huge market price fall down so how does one will going to be afraid when in fact they should have done some research here before joining on cryptocurrency.
Cecilve

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:18:05 AM

People in general don't realise the fact that in order to succed in trading you need to learn to loose as well. That's just how it is, you can't fight it and make only ideal trades.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:19:54 AM

You would also feel like coward if you invested your last money into crypto  Cheesy
But yeah, I do agree with you that one who is afraid to lose his investment shouldn't even start.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:22:33 AM

What I understood most of the crypto investors are low income to middle income people so some times they cannot afford to invest huge money and even if they can they are afraid to invest that kind of amount because they have nothing else to rely on so they invest small always but dream to become millionaire and Billionaire 

You are right. many people think that rich people are investing in cryptocurrencies. But most of the investors are the people with low income that want to change their life. Most of them cannot afford to lose money and they panic fast.
safonoruu

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:33:08 AM

Actually, some investors are investing without doing research. When prices starts declining fast, they get scared.
geraldbe

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:50:20 AM

I agree to this, most of the investors get scared with small fluctuations in price. It is good if they exit because they will always behave same way.
tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:55:36 AM

Suddenly, when I read this post, it hit me seriously. I am also a coward to lose and so I did not invest all my money in cryptocurrency. This is the reality. We are afraid and coward to become deficit. We are afraid of the risk given by this crypto thing. But this is how it goes, if we want to succeed and we give out all hope to crypto then we have to take a huge risk.
people12345

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:19:18 AM

I don't think 'defeatist' is the correct term as others check the market before contributing completely. I'd get a kick out of the chance to believe that most speculators now simply know the idea of bitcoin and jump at the chance to abstain from getting ripped off, consequently not contributing amid a downturn and sitting tight for even the littlest indications of inversion. Contributing amid accidents and bear markets does not mean grit; you went out on a limb but rather what is it for you consequently? Dangers without conceivable prizes are dangers taken in vain and simply squandered assets at last.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: