Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:24:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Crypto investors are Cowards  (Read 3529 times)
wasdconcac

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

It is not cowardice, but rather careful consideration to avoid great losses. Money is not easy to have, so to spend, invest it in a reasonable way. Remember that recklessness also carries a lot of risk.
Descon

Activity: 61
Merit: 3

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

People are scared on what they do not know. Crypto is a very wide topic and can be deceiving to newcomers making them cowards towards investing to this world of crypto

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Taronet-division

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:08:44 PM

if indeed they are all cowards there can't be people working here, you mean those who just joined and stopped because of panic. I keep doing it and enjoy whatever prices are going on. because I have a different perspective from the cowards you say. have fun
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:10:22 PM

they just do the move they thing is right, every investors dont wanna lose their money, and its rational if they feel scare to invest large money in crypto currency, cryptocurrency still an infant, it take years till people feeling safe to invest in large number of money

This is something that is normal for every human being because all human beings will not want to be harmed or accept the harm they have done. understand
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:15:50 PM

Why do we need to be not cowards. I don't like to be risky. I want to learn everything of the project before I will invest in it. I don't want to be too brave in this case.
jameskarl46

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:22:45 PM

Everyone could felt the feeling of cowardness because their investment goes out of nothing and instead of flowing inflow as what in accounting system words, here, investment causes outflow. We are coward not on our money but by the project investment itself. Not to speak that every now and then market goes out of control and sometimes difficult to analyzed.
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:26:35 PM

Why do we need to be not cowards. I don't like to be risky. I want to learn everything of the project before I will invest in it. I don't want to be too brave in this case.

No one wants to experience big losses so this is all a strategy for all who have invested in Bitcoin or other types of Altcoin.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:56:51 PM

Coward or considered fearless doesn't change or perhaps will not change the status of bitcoin. For me it doesn't matter that way. What is the use of investing and putting everything on the line when you cannot just change everything. The situation in this scenario that you are suggesting maybe likened to a bucket that is to be fully filled with water and when it is done you would then suggest to drink from it in a race. Everybody else needs to get their share but those who haven't profit enough becomes the sore loser because he wouldn't gain from the situation rather would just lose to those who are encouraging others to hold while they will gain from it. I think we need to learn from this and not be misguided by being a brave sore loser. I think people should be encouraged to use it properly in businesses rather than just holding it for reason of gaining. Use  it as a payment system so that when volatility strikes it is often saved by actual usage and not by chances of holding alone where there is no equal opportunity for real growth. Volatility might be lessened as real usage will be emphasized and the faster market will recover.
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:07:18 PM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.

I can quite relate with this. We all want the benefit of crypto but not ready or willing to handle the risks associated with it. More reason we always engage ourselves in panic sell at little wave.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:20:45 AM

No, they are not cowards, when someone invests in crypto in small amounts, we cannot conclude that they are cowards. Just say, that's the amount they are willing to lose, Isn't it always said that "Never invest more than you are willing to lose"

Different people will be having different risk taking capabilities. Someone with his own house and a luxury vehicle might find it easy to invest $10,000 in crypto. But the same can't be said about an individual who is living in rented accommodation.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:47:14 AM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.

the person who are investing in Bitcoins are the cryptocurrencies are not coward if they were coward they have not been invested such a great amount in Bitcoins... especially if you are thinking about the person who are doing long term investment then just think how much risk they are taking so you can say that creepy investors are not always coward.
vickson226
Copper Member

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:49:30 AM

Big investor and earner do not coward and always ready for any type of loss and profit. He knows the loss of investment down fall but he wait for good time to earn. If some investors are cowards that means they don't want to earn the profit and can't keep the patience.
dennisch123

Activity: 131

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 06:59:54 AM

You make a point there, as soon as bitcoin hits $3000 I make BTC my main trading pair  Cool
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:03:28 AM

No, they are not cowards, when someone invests in crypto in small amounts, we cannot conclude that they are cowards. Just say, that's the amount they are willing to lose, Isn't it always said that "Never invest more than you are willing to lose"

With the uncertainty of not earning a lot unlike the other cryptocurrency investors, they are just being careful on what they use their money for. We all know that being careful is different from being coward or scared.

It does generate a profit but it don't happen all the time, that is the reason why it is called a volatile investment. Though some investors said that Cryptocurrency are a high risk high return investment so it is worth it.
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:06:00 AM

We are just protecting our capital. Can't imagine to loss thousands of dollars because of just being brave. I am caution in engaging to crypto investment if I am not certain on something that would make me profit.
YXIN02

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:42:35 AM

People tend to be coward because they are afraid of losing their money and they are not taking a risk and make an investment in crypto. They want their money that they spent will gain in a very short time and they're expecting in just gaining and not knowing and prepared for the consequences. Investors need to take a risk whenever the consequences of it would be negative or positive.
ProstoCrypta

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:51:16 PM

Any strategy can bring profit. A cowardly person can choose more reliable cryptocurrencies, follow the path of long-term investments. Bought and forgot on year, for example.
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:55:00 PM

There is in this of course some risk, which is not very much to succumb to the hunt because the loss will be just huge and you can easily go to a huge minus for yourself. Huh Embarrassed
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:58:41 PM

You know what they say: "no risk, no reward". Most people just want easy money but they don't know that it requires great amount of sacrifice. Only those who bought bitcoin in 6k and still waiting for the next big pump are the ones who will earn the largest this year. To that end, I hope this will be an eye opener to most of the investors and a warning that we should not panic sell.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:58:28 PM

That is the real truth.  They said for you to achieve anything you need to behave as fool. So investors behave like cowards to grab what they want. We are all cowards when it come to investment because we lose in sometimes and sometimes we gain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: