Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:20:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
ANTIMANIA

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:41:25 AM

VIDEO BOUNTY

Starting 03 of August until 10 of August 2018

YouTube Bounty  Pool 10000 DEV

Requirements:

YouTube video minimum length 1.5-2min.

Must include deviantcoin.io and whitepaper link in the description

YouTube Account minimum 5000+ real Crypto-Subscribers.

Video Reward:

Good quality 1080 - 150 DEV

Medium quality 720 - 75 DEV

Low quality 480 - 50 DEV

Please PM me the video link .

I'm looking at the last few pages of this topic and I see that you ordered advertising "messages." This will not lead to a good result. Maybe it's better to start a company signature?

A few pages of such advertising "questions and answers" may be useful, but soon all those who follow this topic will turn their back on it, as the information will become persistently repeated.
I agree with you that the signature in the profile is the best kind of advertising company on this forum.
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:42:06 AM

I like that this project gives opportunity to raise up the anonymity and security of any activities with coins. Maybe, it will change the positions of coins like eth and btc. I think that it is something really useful.
Maybe you are right but I can’t be sure for 100%. Market has a very changing nature and there is hard to find something promising but safe. I want to know about main goals of this project. Can you tell me more about it?
Developer try to design a well decentralized network of masternodes. There won’t be any additional control and Deviant offer more than 90% pure PoS Block reward phase and ensures more interesting and useful users.
It looks really special. I think this idea will be popular and needed. By the way, can you tell me more information about Deviant’s features? Maybe I will change my mind about this project.
I am sure that you will change your mind. Also, users will be able to have access to secured transaction, multi-wallets, encrypted messaging, stealth address for complete anonymity, low number of confirmations, low fees and limited number of total coin supply for faster increase of value.
I guess developers had a great work and it looks very impressive. It is nice to see that developers try to make something special for crypto community. I want to know about fees. Can you tell me about it?
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:48:25 AM

I like that this project gives opportunity to raise up the anonymity and security of any activities with coins. Maybe, it will change the positions of coins like eth and btc. I think that it is something really useful.
Maybe you are right but I can’t be sure for 100%. Market has a very changing nature and there is hard to find something promising but safe. I want to know about main goals of this project. Can you tell me more about it?
Developer try to design a well decentralized network of masternodes. There won’t be any additional control and Deviant offer more than 90% pure PoS Block reward phase and ensures more interesting and useful users.
It looks really special. I think this idea will be popular and needed. By the way, can you tell me more information about Deviant’s features? Maybe I will change my mind about this project.
I am sure that you will change your mind. Also, users will be able to have access to secured transaction, multi-wallets, encrypted messaging, stealth address for complete anonymity, low number of confirmations, low fees and limited number of total coin supply for faster increase of value.
I guess developers had a great work and it looks very impressive. It is nice to see that developers try to make something special for crypto community. I want to know about fees. Can you tell me about it?
Yes, of course. Developers announced that there will be really low fees. Fee will be 0,25%. It isn’t a high price for secure and fast transactions. 0.125% goes to community vault and 0.125 goes to DEVX holders. That’s why this fee is 0.25%
guarino

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:54:15 AM

Yes, of course. Developers announced that there will be really low fees. Fee will be 0,25%. It isn’t a high price for secure and fast transactions. 0.125% goes to community vault and 0.125 goes to DEVX holders. That’s why this fee is 0.25%
This project gets better and better. Maybe you are right and I really should think more about this project. It looks for me really attractive. Perhaps I will try to support it and follow what will happen next.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:59:12 AM

This project gets better and better. Maybe you are right and I really should think more about this project. It looks for me really attractive. Perhaps I will try to support it and follow what will happen next.
Nice decision. I am happy that I have convinced you in its attractiveness. I hope more users will join this project so it will make it even stronger. I wish you luck and I hope you will get what you deserve.
brick_noinT

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:03:52 AM

All! Spam bots started work. So real questions from the participants will remain unanswered!
guarino

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:05:46 AM

Nice decision. I am happy that I have convinced you in its attractiveness. I hope more users will join this project so it will make it even stronger. I wish you luck and I hope you will get what you deserve.
It is nice that Deviant has such interested users like you. You are absolutely right about public support I think that it is a big reason for success of any project. I hope deviant will be on the top. It deserves to be supported.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:12:30 AM

I think this coin is very interesting. I know there are many competitors on the market but I think Deviant’s team will be able to find their place on the market. I guess deviant needs to be supported a lot.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:17:21 AM

I think this coin is very interesting. I know there are many competitors on the market but I think Deviant’s team will be able to find their place on the market. I guess deviant needs to be supported a lot.

You are right. I see that this project in great demand. Maybe bounty and air drop will help to become deviant coin more popular and supported. I am sure that a lot of users will appreciate incredible features.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:22:06 AM

You are right. I see that this project in great demand. Maybe bounty and air drop will help to become deviant coin more popular and supported. I am sure that a lot of users will appreciate incredible features.
I completely agree with you but I don’t understand about you mean about bounty and airdrops. Do you want to say that this project has an active bounty? Do you know when it will be started? I haven’t found a lot of information about the project.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:27:28 AM

I completely agree with you but I don’t understand about you mean about bounty and airdrops. Do you want to say that this project has an active bounty? Do you know when it will be started? I haven’t found a lot of information about the project.
I think you need to be more attentive to information that is mentioned on the website and white paper. Yes, there was a bounty campaign but it has been finished already. I hope that developers will give another chance to users.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:32:51 AM

I think you need to be more attentive to information that is mentioned on the website and white paper. Yes, there was a bounty campaign but it has been finished already. I hope that developers will give another chance to users.
It is a pity. I would be really happy to participate and to earn some cryptocurrency. How long was this bounty and what users will be able to do? Was there any repost in social media or something else?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:37:32 AM

It is a pity. I would be really happy to participate and to earn some cryptocurrency. How long was this bounty and what users will be able to do? Was there any repost in social media or something else?
Deviant’s team needed some qualitative videos on youtube. There were some conditions to participate but the rewards were impressive. For qualitative videos participant were able to get 1080 - 150 DEV. Very promising
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:42:14 AM

Deviant’s team needed some qualitative videos on youtube. There were some conditions to participate but the rewards were impressive. For qualitative videos participant were able to get 1080 - 150 DEV. Very promising
Wow. True. I think it is really great but I am so sad that it’s finished. Maybe there will be changed something. I guess developers need to offer more to the public community.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:47:08 AM

Wow. True. I think it is really great but I am so sad that it’s finished. Maybe there will be changed something. I guess developers need to offer more to the public community.
You are right but only time will tell what team decided. I think project will be popular anyway but community will be more motivated. I will follow all news about this project.
ANTIMANIA

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:21:04 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 05:53:25 AM by ANTIMANIA

VIDEO BOUNTY

Starting 03 of August until 10 of August 2018

YouTube Bounty  Pool 10000 DEV

Requirements:

YouTube video minimum length 1.5-2min.

Must include deviantcoin.io and whitepaper link in the description

YouTube Account minimum 5000+ real Crypto-Subscribers.

Video Reward:

Good quality 1080 - 150 DEV

Medium quality 720 - 75 DEV

Low quality 480 - 50 DEV

Please PM me the video link .

I'm looking at the last few pages of this topic and I see that you ordered advertising "messages." This will not lead to a good result. Maybe it's better to start a Signature campaign?
brick_noinT

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:54:39 AM

A good coin, a good price to enter. We need to actively invite new members to the community. Can it really be necessary to hold a signature campaign, but only for high ranks?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:34:04 PM

Hello everyone, i found this project by an accident, but it seem interesting. What sould i know about it? Is there any special advantageous features?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:43:21 PM

Hello everyone, i found this project by an accident, but it seem interesting. What sould i know about it? Is there any special advantageous features?
at first you have to understand the main idea of the project! The DeviantCoin (DEV) is a PoS/Masternode based cryptocurrency which is focused at providing a secure mode of crypto experience.
hueannhien91

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:46:46 PM

Provide a secure mode of encryption experience, good security. The foundation of deviantcoin is the reality
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: