Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:53:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58902 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I have been following the project from the first day. It is one of the best pos coin in the market for me. There will be projects' own exchange on bitshares like Crypto-Bridge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:32:54 AM

The main idea of the project is clear and we see how hard works the team, dozens of good articles and updated information about project. Everything is nice. Hope than fund-raising campaign will be successful!
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:41:26 AM

someone is interested in social networks of the project? For example, twitter or facebook, can be a telegram? Do you think these resources are right?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:46:00 AM

someone is interested in social networks of the project? For example, twitter or facebook, can be a telegram? Do you think these resources are right?
What do you mean? Twitter is a social network that has been functioning for a long time. It took several years to configure it!
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:51:21 AM

What do you mean? Twitter is a social network that has been functioning for a long time. It took several years to configure it!
I mean the policy of the project, which was clearly not so clear some time ago. Today we can already see competent posts from the development team and timely content
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

I mean the policy of the project, which was clearly not so clear some time ago. Today we can already see competent posts from the development team and timely content
Are you sure you are talking about Twitter on the Deviant project? The project team has not been tweeting for a long time, the last record was made last month
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:00:16 PM

Are you sure you are talking about Twitter on the Deviant project? The project team has not been tweeting for a long time, the last record was made last month
Yes exactly! The last entry in the project's Twitter account is a note that the project team has just released white paper at the moment. It was a really long time ago!
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:05:52 PM

But nevertheless I liked how the project team led its social network. Maybe they were invited people who worked on creating the image of the social network of the project, I can not say for sure!
peetah

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:11:40 PM

But nevertheless I liked how the project team led its social network. Maybe they were invited people who worked on creating the image of the social network of the project, I can not say for sure!
What specifically did you like about the nature of the social network deviant? This twitter channel was filled with content and insider information about how the project will develop?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:15:33 PM

What specifically did you like about the nature of the social network deviant? This twitter channel was filled with content and insider information about how the project will develop?
Yes, that's right, the channel was full of various content, which had more news shade than it was some kind of advertising or provocative
peetah

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:19:49 PM

Yes, that's right, the channel was full of various content, which had more news shade than it was some kind of advertising or provocative
I saw on the twitter of the project news that the team DeviantCoin participated in # MasternodeMeBro18 Event 4! Very cool, this is an amazing event, which now unfortunately is very small!
guarino

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:25:07 PM

I saw on the twitter of the project news that the team DeviantCoin participated in # MasternodeMeBro18 Event 4! Very cool, this is an amazing event, which now unfortunately is very small!
If I'm not mistaken, then at these competitions the project team lost, without leaving their group. A very uncertain indicator for such a large project, is not it?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:30:30 PM

If I'm not mistaken, then at these competitions the project team lost, without leaving their group. A very uncertain indicator for such a large project, is not it?
Competition of this kind is not an indicator as a rule. Leaving the gaming group means having extra money. If now these competitions would pass again - the project team would take a much higher place!
peetah

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:35:43 PM

Competition of this kind is not an indicator as a rule. Leaving the gaming group means having extra money. If now these competitions would pass again - the project team would take a much higher place!
Why do you think so? Maybe the project teams really competed on an equal footing until they could do it, especially since they were not constrained by participation in anything but the rules
12coins

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:39:57 PM

Are you talking about MasternodeMeBro18? Do you know that this project had more than 4 events? And the project team seems to have reached the last, and still has not flown out of the group
guarino

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:45:08 PM

Are you talking about MasternodeMeBro18? Do you know that this project had more than 4 events? And the project team seems to have reached the last, and still has not flown out of the group
How is this possible? The project team seems to have abandoned their Twitter, what's the matter? I thought that this competition was also stopped for the project team.
12coins

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:49:14 PM

How is this possible? The project team seems to have abandoned their Twitter, what's the matter? I thought that this competition was also stopped for the project team.
In no case! The Twitter of the project is alive, the fact is that the record on July 31, which contains the white paper of the project, is fixed above, but this is a fixed post
peetah

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:53:58 PM

really! The last record was made only 19 hours ago. It seems this video is uploaded to YouTube. I've never seen the platform channel on YouTube, it seems it's time to evaluate the content of the project team!
quycuvolo

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:58:48 PM

Will DEVX launch soon? What will be the outstanding features that other wallets do not have?
guarino

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:59:09 PM

really! The last record was made only 19 hours ago. It seems this video is uploaded to YouTube. I've never seen the platform channel on YouTube, it seems it's time to evaluate the content of the project team!
It seems that I also never saw the channel of the project team, could you share a link to it. I would like to subscribe and follow the news that the project team places
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: