Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
fetucini

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:35:38 PM

I have joined the youtube channel, but found only one video. I wish there were more videos relayed to the project or may be videos about the world of cryptocurrencies
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are exchanged. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens:D As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
Everything has potitif and negative side, let's look for the positive side is happening, and make all that bad as a lesson to correct the mistake in the future. While the coin still in crypto and have interest in this, I think it wouldn't be a problem.
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:36:11 PM

Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It looks really amazing
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:36:35 PM

Maybe the Deviant project has a very cool Facebook account? You did not check? I think that if one resource is abandoned, then other resources could get a little more attention
The most active resource for this project is Twitter. The last entry in Facebook was done six months ago, this can not be a good basis for your platform
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:38:17 PM

0.45 BTC to create Masternode ?
Ha ha ha

To be honest, it is normal price for today, because i have seen more than one project that try to sell masternode for more than 1 btc. If you can do it cheaper, why not, you turn Wink
You have to pay attention not to the price of masternode, but quality of its creationg, because you can not predic where you will spend your money. I am confident in this team and i'd like to apy them once, than twice to other person
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:41:31 PM

I think that you need to try to compare with the information resources of other projects, maybe you could give recommendations to the development team if you are really engaged in working with information
Very good suggestions, colleague! I would be glad if in my aggregator all information sources would be balanced. This will make my blog very smooth
I do not quite understand: how can information coverage become a feature of a certain crypto-currency project? I can not tie it in my head.
Some projects are built on the provision of services in the field of network marketing. It would not be right if the platform dealing with advertising did not advertise itself
It often happens that an advertising agency simply does not have enough time to advertise its services. This is not paid for and therefore marketers search for customers on request
And that, often whether advertising agencies find their customers on requests on the Internet? I think that the clients of the project often do not have an understanding that they need this service!
I do not argue that this is right or wrong, I even more agree that such a scheme will bring a loss to the platform, engaged in advertising!
Wait a minute, https://www.facebook.com/DeviantCoin/ - here is the link to the project account on the social network, the day before yesterday the developers showed us the video DEVX Explained!
jidenko

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:43:25 PM

Invested in your idea a pretty big sum of money, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it. Кeep the good work! I will sta tuned for your updates!
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:43:34 PM

0.45 BTC to create Masternode ?
Ha ha ha

To be honest, it is normal price for today, because i have seen more than one project that try to sell masternode for more than 1 btc. If you can do it cheaper, why not, you turn Wink
You have to pay attention not to the price of masternode, but quality of its creationg, because you can not predic where you will spend your money. I am confident in this team and i'd like to apy them once, than twice to other person
I appreciate your support and understand your position, sometimes people keep in mind only the price of one or another service and absolutely do not give the slightest headache to the quality, to that thing that should stay in the first row!
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:45:23 PM

I think that you need to try to compare with the information resources of other projects, maybe you could give recommendations to the development team if you are really engaged in working with information
Very good suggestions, colleague! I would be glad if in my aggregator all information sources would be balanced. This will make my blog very smooth
I do not quite understand: how can information coverage become a feature of a certain crypto-currency project? I can not tie it in my head.
Some projects are built on the provision of services in the field of network marketing. It would not be right if the platform dealing with advertising did not advertise itself
It often happens that an advertising agency simply does not have enough time to advertise its services. This is not paid for and therefore marketers search for customers on request
And that, often whether advertising agencies find their customers on requests on the Internet? I think that the clients of the project often do not have an understanding that they need this service!
I do not argue that this is right or wrong, I even more agree that such a scheme will bring a loss to the platform, engaged in advertising!
Wait a minute, https://www.facebook.com/DeviantCoin/ - here is the link to the project account on the social network, the day before yesterday the developers showed us the video DEVX Explained!
It fits, thank you, colleague. Indeed, this page on Facebook is alive and regularly updated with new content! It seems I can use it for aggregation!
Saeedof

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:49:44 PM

Dear DEV coin fans
Hi
I glad to say you that DEV price will raise to 0.00015 BTC/DEV at 12:00 PM of September 11th
We will do that
It's a start for mooning
Best regards
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:52:21 PM

Maybe the Deviant project has a very cool Facebook account? You did not check? I think that if one resource is abandoned, then other resources could get a little more attention
In cryptocurrency world twitter, medium, reddit and linkedin are better. No need to facebook or instagram actually. While people prefer privacy based coins more or private social media accounts both facebook and instagram are useless since they have sold user data to analysis companies.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 12:54:13 PM

I have joined the youtube channel, but found only one video. I wish there were more videos relayed to the project or may be videos about the world of cryptocurrencies
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are exchanged. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens:D As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
Everything has potitif and negative side, let's look for the positive side is happening, and make all that bad as a lesson to correct the mistake in the future. While the coin still in crypto and have interest in this, I think it wouldn't be a problem.

Everything plaintiff has told u can be dismissed now as being irrelevant to the subject of ur lawsuit. Being topical is important when u deal with interconnected globalities of human biological mass resembling a human being like u but with definitely opposing view. Im still not sure where u are headed. Whats the new way of exchange? Look up ZRX before u post.

BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:56:54 PM

Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
Hespnakindra

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:01:39 PM

As far as I heard this projects do not have competitors? There are those that partially do what they plan to do, but no one completely? Is there already a minimum working product?
amanai

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:02:57 PM

Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
Theoretically Grin I am waiting when this project will be put into practice and then we will see. Don`t think that this project will face serious problems with funds.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:10:28 PM

Theoretically Grin I am waiting when this project will be put into practice and then we will see. Don`t think that this project will face serious problems with funds.
really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me.
amanai

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:15:25 PM

really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me.
I agree,but now every single project goes with blockchain, that is why people see only this side not taking into account the idea of developers. If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:20:14 PM

I agree,but now every single project goes with blockchain, that is why people see only this side not taking into account the idea of developers. If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be
Me too. Will be nice have all my digital funds at one place. and not to wait long hours my transaction will be completed. I wish everything good to this project.
amanai

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:25:29 PM

Me too. Will be nice have all my digital funds at one place. and not to wait long hours my transaction will be completed. I wish everything good to this project.
It is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:26:59 PM

The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
amanai

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:32:06 PM

The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: