Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:01:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:31:43 PM

is your tecnical transport system is effected like the other one if that so please check that because i have issue with that?

Which project are you referring to? Tachain isn't the only project to try and implement a transport ecosystem on the blockchain. What they will do differently is by using targeted advertising on taxi journeys to help subsidise the cost of travel and give some control back to the passenger.

See a full list of transport-related ICOs and blockchain projects here: https://www.trackico.io/1/?category=transport

Aha, so Tachain do have some competitors here. But now Tachain is ahead of those because taxi booking using Tachain app is starting from tomorrow
Really? it is a very good and a new thing for me since i got no update in the thread. I wish the tachain app can stay longer as possible.
If there is good demand for the project, then it will actively develop. And the demand is generated by the community, if there is active support, then the developers will have a positive attitude and we will receive updates.

Not just that the team will wait for the but also they are going to develop as well just to eran and canvass more investors and let the project grow by the developers idea. The Tachain app is really adorable and it is also in demand by its own category.

Yes, they should have to acquire more investors to achieve their goals and objectives of this project. Making new innovation would somehow help them in the development of the platform. I just wanted to know if how firm they are with their platform knowing that they are far from the reality.

Investors is one of the important thing to have in the project because without them they can't totally get fund. Talking about the innovation it is good to think and do those things because it can help develop the project. People would love to hear progress and latest updates of the project

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:33:23 PM

why is there no link to the app on the homepage? I thought the project started today? The MVP is indeed advertised, but it was probably still published nothing. I can not find anything in the Appstore. Does anyone have the app on his smartphone?

Good question but your more likely to get an up to date and more realistic answer if you check with the team on telegram it’s possible they overlooked a link or maybe it’s just not published to the market yet
I think it's worth really clarifying this issue from the team and do it as quickly as possible to fix the situation with a link, as non-performance can alienate potential investors.

em777

Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:37:15 PM

why is there no link to the app on the homepage? I thought the project started today? The MVP is indeed advertised, but it was probably still published nothing. I can not find anything in the Appstore. Does anyone have the app on his smartphone?

Good question but your more likely to get an up to date and more realistic answer if you check with the team on telegram it’s possible they overlooked a link or maybe it’s just not published to the market yet

but regardless of that they should at least still to timeline great project like theirs doesn't need any form of setback because it will smell bad for them

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:57:38 AM

but regardless of that they should at least still to timeline great project like theirs doesn't need any form of setback because it will smell bad for them

Yep it’s all about being upfront and making sure everyone is on the same page how the project is progressing even small news and delays and breakthroughs can go far to reassure the investors in the project
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:26:13 AM

is your tecnical transport system is effected like the other one if that so please check that because i have issue with that?

Which project are you referring to? Tachain isn't the only project to try and implement a transport ecosystem on the blockchain. What they will do differently is by using targeted advertising on taxi journeys to help subsidise the cost of travel and give some control back to the passenger.

See a full list of transport-related ICOs and blockchain projects here: https://www.trackico.io/1/?category=transport

Aha, so Tachain do have some competitors here. But now Tachain is ahead of those because taxi booking using Tachain app is starting from tomorrow

Really interested to see how the app launch goes. I'm not expecting it to be a massive launch with loads of users right from the get go, takes time for word to spread.

The project's community members can actually help in spreading the world. If the team look to spike up their download stats on the go, then they should run a little ref program around the app, that works wonders. 
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:06:31 AM

I think it's worth really clarifying this issue from the team and do it as quickly as possible to fix the situation with a link, as non-performance can alienate potential investors.

The CEO, Demetrius Vallas, sent a message to the telegram group yesterday morning saying they are waiting for the MVP app release, either they are waiting for their developers to make the finishing touches or they are waiting for the App Store/Play Store to upload.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:08:33 AM

The CEO, Demetrius Vallas, sent a message to the telegram group yesterday morning saying they are waiting for the MVP app release, either they are waiting for their developers to make the finishing touches or they are waiting for the App Store/Play Store to upload.

Nice to hear, thanks for the update - I'm looking forward to seeing the MVP and should bring some more interest into the project once there is actually some evidence of a product out there
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:57:54 AM

Nice to hear, thanks for the update - I'm looking forward to seeing the MVP and should bring some more interest into the project once there is actually some evidence of a product out there

The successful release of their MVP will definitely have a positive impact on the growth of this project, I suppose they're crossing all necessary T's before release.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:39:35 AM

The successful release of their MVP will definitely have a positive impact on the growth of this project, I suppose they're crossing all necessary T's before release.
Well, I'm not sure about the MPVP could give a positive impact to the project but, I'm totally sure it will increase more efforts to give to them.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:43:39 AM

Well, I'm not sure about the MPVP could give a positive impact to the project but, I'm totally sure it will increase more efforts to give to them.
You gotta be sure because of the MVP will be released in no time in this week! They give such a potential for those who wanted to see the MVP already!
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:46:05 AM

It might be a good news for them since there are a lot of people that currently waiting ffor the MVP application release, stay tune and wait!
em777

Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:52:46 AM

no, i don't think they are waiting for AppStore or PlayStore i believe they are waiting for their development team to finalize the development anyway i hope they release it soon

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:53:09 AM

I wonder how they can bring so many opportunities to find a new investor by releasing their MVP though. But, I think it's a great way to earn more.  Undecided
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:19:30 PM

no, i don't think they are waiting for AppStore or PlayStore i believe they are waiting for their development team to finalize the development anyway i hope they release it soon

i think they are waiting for the apple ios store. it was stated here a few weeks back that the app have been released to apple store for review seeing how apple is very strict about what gets on their store, i would say this process is going to take a while.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:46:01 PM

Tachain is updated some interesting information. Share of Global Advertising Spend by Media, 2016 - 2018

https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1024590380292091905
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:04:23 PM

Tachain is updated some interesting information. Share of Global Advertising Spend by Media, 2016 - 2018

Look at that trend! Digital media are now the biggest spenders on advertising. Over the last 3 years it has shifted from television to digital. Which makes sense as most shows/films are now viewed online and pretty much most types of media have been digitized.

This relates to Tachain because they will take advantage of the increased advertisement spending by the digital media to run ad campaigns for even more clients. The ads are then displayed to users and the users are then rewarded with tokens for watching the ads and this forms a vital part of the Tachain ecosystem.

ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:12:12 PM

Exactly, I guess before sometime I saw app link there but now I did not see. Might be they removed or may be they are redeveloping with some new look or features.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:32:08 PM

Look at that trend! Digital media are now the biggest spenders on advertising. Over the last 3 years it has shifted from television to digital. Which makes sense as most shows/films are now viewed online and pretty much most types of media have been digitized.

This relates to Tachain because they will take advantage of the increased advertisement spending by the digital media to run ad campaigns for even more clients. The ads are then displayed to users and the users are then rewarded with tokens for watching the ads and this forms a vital part of the Tachain ecosystem.

This is a good shout, a great oppertunity for TaChain to take advantage of and certainly a lot more traffic generated for more users to watch more ads. I still like the idea that you get paid for watching ads.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

I asked that yesterday; I think someone has told me that they are waiting for the approval from app store? I still did not receive an official answer from the developers if I get anything I will update here.

robintalk

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:00:29 PM

How does your work move? I was interested in your project. I hope you will succeed. Good luck Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: