Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:26:21 AM

Will the Tachain project be reviewed by any other ICO websites? the only two I have seen so far is the ICOranker and FoundICO reports. Both reviews are quite low and I wonder if they actually really looked into the project before presenting their score!?

Project is in early stage and I think rating will go up based on the project development. I agree with your point that these rating sites not have checked all project details.

Maybe the team have to create a lot more buzz around the project to be noticed by the ico sites or they just go over to them for listing.

yeah they need a lot of buzzes to attract ico sites well they are fairly recent i expect such news soon when they have a little ground in the crypto world

I don't think ICOs review site work on buzzes they work on the $. If i am not mistaken I have read that they demand fees to list in one of those sites. So it may and may not be an "unbiased".

I think they work from advertisements within their website and depending on the traffic they generate is what depends on their pay

In a slack group I am in someone shared their pricings. Aside from ads they also charge for "unbiased" listing; If I am not mistaken the numbers where around 6+ BTC and a promotional area in the website.
Guy's not only 2. I found one more website which is given rating to tachain. Unfortunately they also given 3.1 rating which is low. I don't know why. Also in same website they mentioned about another rating website which is given rating to Tachain.

https://cryptoranker.io/ico/tachain/tachain-is-a-completely-new-blockchain-based-ecosystem

3.8/5 or 3.8/10.  If it is over 10 then it is very low and tachain would have to go and correct those wrongs that earned them that low mark.

Its suppose to be 3.8/5 this is more reasonable even with this rating they still need to tighten their belt and work harder.

I think those sites are quite responsive if they reach out to them. Also at the same time I am not sure how many viewers would return from similar rating sites.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:36:44 AM

Well you need to have the app to get a taxi in the first place so I presume they offer you the option to watch some adverts during your journey, you will be paid TCHN tokens for watching the ads and you will be able to use the TCHN tokens to pay for future trips or withdraw to your wallet!

They already have users and drivers that they rolled out the pilot program to, the only thing for me is they need to attract a lot of drivers for this to take off, and that doesn't happen overnight!

Aha, so there will be app like what we have now for uber. We can book a cab using that app and will have option to pay using Tachain token.
But, I agree that they need to do lot of marketing and need to attract more and more cabs to use this platform.

Guys, I have one doubt here. If I book cab using Tachain app and want to earn some token by watching ads, where these ads will play? On my mobile itself?

You would watch the ad on the app on your phone whilst riding in the taxi, I don’t think you will need to watch the ads for the entirety of your journey. You do not need to watch the ads but it helps the ecosystem and it pays for your taxi trip so why not!? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:30:36 AM

Cool project. A strong team, a promising idea. I will participate! Good luck to the guys. This is undoubtedly an interesting and necessary work for society

I don't understand any your words, what do you want to participate? The bounty? but i thought there was no bounty on this project.
They do have a bounty thread here is the link to it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4597358, maybe he was talking about the airdrop, as they also have that running now.
This is really great since they have a bounty campaign for the project, it seems like they could have a great effort by the bounty campaign.

yeah, they want to push the project to a lot of places and i believe bounty campaign will do just that fur them

Bounty campaign will help them get a word out there to every corner of the crypto world pretty much faster than any other strategy would. Word of mouth is still a very effective marketing strategy and getting bounty hunters to talk about you, can prove very effective.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:48:28 AM

Well you need to have the app to get a taxi in the first place so I presume they offer you the option to watch some adverts during your journey, you will be paid TCHN tokens for watching the ads and you will be able to use the TCHN tokens to pay for future trips or withdraw to your wallet!

They already have users and drivers that they rolled out the pilot program to, the only thing for me is they need to attract a lot of drivers for this to take off, and that doesn't happen overnight!

Aha, so there will be app like what we have now for uber. We can book a cab using that app and will have option to pay using Tachain token.
But, I agree that they need to do lot of marketing and need to attract more and more cabs to use this platform.

Guys, I have one doubt here. If I book cab using Tachain app and want to earn some token by watching ads, where these ads will play? On my mobile itself?

You would watch the ad on the app on your phone whilst riding in the taxi, I don’t think you will need to watch the ads for the entirety of your journey. You do not need to watch the ads but it helps the ecosystem and it pays for your taxi trip so why not!? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This will be great. But hopefully they will be giving enough tokens which will cover my internet charges as well and give some additional profit Wink
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:09:46 PM

Aha, the advertising should be played on the smartphone. I thought so far that they will install small screens in the taxis
I always think way too complicated
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:37:53 PM

Aha, the advertising should be played on the smartphone. I thought so far that they will install small screens in the taxis

I think the screen installation costs would be too expensive and I don't think the driver or Tachain would want to pay for this. The ads will be displayed on the mobile app, most people have smartphones and they need the app to call a taxi anyway so it makes more sense.

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:59:54 PM

Will the Tachain project be reviewed by any other ICO websites? the only two I have seen so far is the ICOranker and FoundICO reports. Both reviews are quite low and I wonder if they actually really looked into the project before presenting their score!?

Project is in early stage and I think rating will go up based on the project development. I agree with your point that these rating sites not have checked all project details.

Maybe the team have to create a lot more buzz around the project to be noticed by the ico sites or they just go over to them for listing.

yeah they need a lot of buzzes to attract ico sites well they are fairly recent i expect such news soon when they have a little ground in the crypto world

I don't think ICOs review site work on buzzes they work on the $. If i am not mistaken I have read that they demand fees to list in one of those sites. So it may and may not be an "unbiased".

I think they work from advertisements within their website and depending on the traffic they generate is what depends on their pay

In a slack group I am in someone shared their pricings. Aside from ads they also charge for "unbiased" listing; If I am not mistaken the numbers where around 6+ BTC and a promotional area in the website.
Guy's not only 2. I found one more website which is given rating to tachain. Unfortunately they also given 3.1 rating which is low. I don't know why. Also in same website they mentioned about another rating website which is given rating to Tachain.

https://cryptoranker.io/ico/tachain/tachain-is-a-completely-new-blockchain-based-ecosystem

3.8/5 or 3.8/10.  If it is over 10 then it is very low and tachain would have to go and correct those wrongs that earned them that low mark.

Its suppose to be 3.8/5 this is more reasonable even with this rating they still need to tighten their belt and work harder.

I think we should not give much importance to these ICO rating sites, we don't know who and how they are doing the review. I have seen many ICO with 5/5 rating also failed. And ICO with low rating also doing good job and near to its completion phase.

You're right, you can't go completely go off third party reviews, after all - they are just giving there opinion and nothing is guaranteed in this crypto world

Exactly, and many a time reviews are given at start of any project and lot can change in future, and it depends on teams overall performance.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:28:18 PM

Whitelisting ends in 4 and a half days time, the closed/private sale will start on 16th July and Beta access to the Tachain iOS/Android app will begin!

Very exciting times for Tachain supporters and potential investors!

Wait a sec, you mean MVP is out?   Huh Huh Why some project take long to get one out, Tachain already provides one not too long into her token sales, this is commendable
MVP is not out yet the IOS version of the app will be released this month and the Android version will be released around August you can also see that information in their roadmap on their site here https://tachain.io/.

So happy that the iOS version is coming first I’m so used to iOS lagging behind android in the crypto app scene so it’s really great that I’ll get to t st out the mvp so soon YAY
Just 3 days and fee hours ago remains to ends whitelisting. People have to hurry if they are still pending for this procedure.

is there no minimum investment in whitelisting? That would be the first time that I see no minimum in a pre-sale.
and "only" 10 million hardcap, that's really modest in times like these
Exactly, I also not found any details about minimum investment in whitelisting. 10M hardcap is not big challenge for Tachain ICO. They will hit target in just few days.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

Whitelisting ends in 4 and a half days time, the closed/private sale will start on 16th July and Beta access to the Tachain iOS/Android app will begin!

Wait a sec, you mean MVP is out?   Huh Huh Why some project take long to get one out, Tachain already provides one not too long into her token sales, this is commendable
MVP is not out yet the IOS version of the app will be released this month and the Android version will be released around August you can also see that information in their roadmap on their site here https://tachain.io/.

In the website I can see that the MVP is ticked along side other important factors to look out for like team experience, scaling opportunities etc.. You could check again if it didn't load it out previously

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:08:08 PM

delete
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:16:13 PM

In the website I can see that the MVP is ticked along side other important factors to look out for like team experience, scaling opportunities etc.. You could check again if it didn't load it out previously
Indeed. You can check their whitepaper for the long and whole roadmap period then you should know what the project will be.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:16:41 PM

This will be great. But hopefully they will be giving enough tokens which will cover my internet charges as well and give some additional profit Wink

It is great indeed, what makes this project good is because of the tokens that will be given after watching the advertisement which gives us profit. I am looking forward for  other information and updates of this project.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:21:36 PM

Very user-friendly interface with the platform, good promising technologies great future, good referral program, bounty project, as well as perspective development of the platform. Everything is clear and simple. For any questions, support is answered within 5 minutes in the group in a telegram and all this is the guarantee of a good project.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:34:04 PM

Cool project. A strong team, a promising idea. I will participate! Good luck to the guys. This is undoubtedly an interesting and necessary work for society

I don't understand any your words, what do you want to participate? The bounty? but i thought there was no bounty on this project.
They do have a bounty thread here is the link to it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4597358, maybe he was talking about the airdrop, as they also have that running now.
This is really great since they have a bounty campaign for the project, it seems like they could have a great effort by the bounty campaign.

I think they were referring to joining the ICO campaign and purchasing some tokens, but thanks for the link to the bounty thread im gonna go check it out and see what ways i can earn myself some additional free tokens!
Yeah, don't you willing to join the bounty too? It's a great idea if you were joining the bounty while supporting the project in the same time.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:40:09 PM

Indeed. MVP is coming out real fast from Tachain. I like this. So team is actively working on the project progress also which is real good and they can attract many investors in this way.

Yes, is logical to state that the coming up of implementations will lead to the coming in of investors, i was surprised myself when i saw that they already have an MVP, so that should be like a point of call that will be welcoming to investors, the project is a combination of two unique approach to get one project with a difference, so hopefully we will get to see something appealing
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:41:38 PM

I think the screen installation costs would be too expensive and I don't think the driver or Tachain would want to pay for this. The ads will be displayed on the mobile app, most people have smartphones and they need the app to call a taxi anyway so it makes more sense.

Screen installation will cost more for cab owner or for Tachain as well. So ads on customers mobile is good option.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:18:06 PM

actually I just wanted to ask if anyone could test the MVP. but as I see in the roadmap, the iOS app will be released in July and the Android version in August. I think the few days I can wait to test the app myself
I think you just need to wait and see for more time because they were preparing for the ICO and the app to be released in tthe end of July.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:45:23 PM

Screen installation will cost more for cab owner or for Tachain as well. So ads on customers mobile is good option.

Alot less work required and I think it will be better on mobile phones as everyone is stuck to them these days
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:03:52 PM

Alot less work required and I think it will be better on mobile phones as everyone is stuck to them these days
Yeah, mobile phone is the best place to store the main platform on the smartphone because so many people using mobile phone these days.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:06:34 PM

I think they were referring to joining the ICO campaign and purchasing some tokens, but thanks for the link to the bounty thread im gonna go check it out and see what ways i can earn myself some additional free tokens!
Yeah, don't you willing to join the bounty too? It's a great idea if you were joining the bounty while supporting the project in the same time.
Agree,  you can join the bounty campaigns if you like. Since you are supporting the project join the campaign as well so you could receive rewards afterwards. You are earning while supporting the project too. I think the bounty campaign are available for anyone that who wants to participate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: