Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:27:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:12:39 PM

Well you need to have the app to get a taxi in the first place so I presume they offer you the option to watch some adverts during your journey, you will be paid TCHN tokens for watching the ads and you will be able to use the TCHN tokens to pay for future trips or withdraw to your wallet!

They already have users and drivers that they rolled out the pilot program to, the only thing for me is they need to attract a lot of drivers for this to take off, and that doesn't happen overnight!

Aha, so there will be app like what we have now for uber. We can book a cab using that app and will have option to pay using Tachain token.
But, I agree that they need to do lot of marketing and need to attract more and more cabs to use this platform.

Guys, I have one doubt here. If I book cab using Tachain app and want to earn some token by watching ads, where these ads will play? On my mobile itself?

You would watch the ad on the app on your phone whilst riding in the taxi, I don’t think you will need to watch the ads for the entirety of your journey. You do not need to watch the ads but it helps the ecosystem and it pays for your taxi trip so why not!? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Aha, the advertising should be played on the smartphone. I thought so far that they will install small screens in the taxis
I always think way too complicated

I think the screen installation costs would be too expensive and I don't think the driver or Tachain would want to pay for this. The ads will be displayed on the mobile app, most people have smartphones and they need the app to call a taxi anyway so it makes more sense.

Screen installation will cost more for cab owner or for Tachain as well. So ads on customers mobile is good option.

Alot less work required and I think it will be better on mobile phones as everyone is stuck to them these days
Yeah, mobile phone is the best place to store the main platform on the smartphone because so many people using mobile phone these days.
Right, I think as of this time the most accessible way to communicate and convey the people is through mobile phones or smart phones. Since new technology is everywhere and people are favourable on using smartphones its very brilliant idea about the storing the platform and other applications.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:18:25 PM

Well you need to have the app to get a taxi in the first place so I presume they offer you the option to watch some adverts during your journey, you will be paid TCHN tokens for watching the ads and you will be able to use the TCHN tokens to pay for future trips or withdraw to your wallet!

They already have users and drivers that they rolled out the pilot program to, the only thing for me is they need to attract a lot of drivers for this to take off, and that doesn't happen overnight!

Aha, so there will be app like what we have now for uber. We can book a cab using that app and will have option to pay using Tachain token.
But, I agree that they need to do lot of marketing and need to attract more and more cabs to use this platform.

Guys, I have one doubt here. If I book cab using Tachain app and want to earn some token by watching ads, where these ads will play? On my mobile itself?

You would watch the ad on the app on your phone whilst riding in the taxi, I don’t think you will need to watch the ads for the entirety of your journey. You do not need to watch the ads but it helps the ecosystem and it pays for your taxi trip so why not!? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This will be great. But hopefully they will be giving enough tokens which will cover my internet charges as well and give some additional profit Wink

It is great indeed, what makes this project good is because of the tokens that will be given after watching the advertisement which gives us profit. I am looking forward for  other information and updates of this project.
Am I understood it correctly that we receives generous rewards or tokens if we just simply watch the project advertisements?  If this information is correctly this will be the coolest thing ever. Watching and earn is such a good idea. I will wait for some updates and official information release with this matter.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:50:41 PM

Aha, the advertising should be played on the smartphone. I thought so far that they will install small screens in the taxis

I think the screen installation costs would be too expensive and I don't think the driver or Tachain would want to pay for this. The ads will be displayed on the mobile app, most people have smartphones and they need the app to call a taxi anyway so it makes more sense.

Screen installation will cost more for cab owner or for Tachain as well. So ads on customers mobile is good option.

Alot less work required and I think it will be better on mobile phones as everyone is stuck to them these days
Yeah, mobile phone is the best place to store the main platform on the smartphone because so many people using mobile phone these days.
I agree with an app on the smartphone you can reach a bigger public, because everyone these days has a smartphone who can run the app smoothly, will the app also run on older devices? or only the one with the latest update.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:59:49 PM

Cool project. A strong team, a promising idea. I will participate! Good luck to the guys. This is undoubtedly an interesting and necessary work for society

I don't understand any your words, what do you want to participate? The bounty? but i thought there was no bounty on this project.
They do have a bounty thread here is the link to it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4597358, maybe he was talking about the airdrop, as they also have that running now.
This is really great since they have a bounty campaign for the project, it seems like they could have a great effort by the bounty campaign.

I think they were referring to joining the ICO campaign and purchasing some tokens, but thanks for the link to the bounty thread im gonna go check it out and see what ways i can earn myself some additional free tokens!
Yeah, don't you willing to join the bounty too? It's a great idea if you were joining the bounty while supporting the project in the same time.

Sure. Its a nice way to support the project as well as getting some earned tokens of our interest. I will be part of the bounty as well.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:11:30 PM

This will be great. But hopefully they will be giving enough tokens which will cover my internet charges as well and give some additional profit Wink

It is great indeed, what makes this project good is because of the tokens that will be given after watching the advertisement which gives us profit. I am looking forward for  other information and updates of this project.
Am I understood it correctly that we receives generous rewards or tokens if we just simply watch the project advertisements?  If this information is correctly this will be the coolest thing ever. Watching and earn is such a good idea. I will wait for some updates and official information release with this matter.

Your understanding is absolutely right. This is one of the unique features of this project. Thats why I started looking into the project in detail.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:34:47 PM

delete
What are you trying to say? This discussion forum, please don't put any words like this which is unused. If you really interested in project then visit website and go through whitepaper.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:46:59 PM

Will the Tachain project be reviewed by any other ICO websites? the only two I have seen so far is the ICOranker and FoundICO reports. Both reviews are quite low and I wonder if they actually really looked into the project before presenting their score!?

Project is in early stage and I think rating will go up based on the project development. I agree with your point that these rating sites not have checked all project details.

Maybe the team have to create a lot more buzz around the project to be noticed by the ico sites or they just go over to them for listing.

yeah they need a lot of buzzes to attract ico sites well they are fairly recent i expect such news soon when they have a little ground in the crypto world

I don't think ICOs review site work on buzzes they work on the $. If i am not mistaken I have read that they demand fees to list in one of those sites. So it may and may not be an "unbiased".

I think they work from advertisements within their website and depending on the traffic they generate is what depends on their pay

In a slack group I am in someone shared their pricings. Aside from ads they also charge for "unbiased" listing; If I am not mistaken the numbers where around 6+ BTC and a promotional area in the website.
Guy's not only 2. I found one more website which is given rating to tachain. Unfortunately they also given 3.1 rating which is low. I don't know why. Also in same website they mentioned about another rating website which is given rating to Tachain.

https://cryptoranker.io/ico/tachain/tachain-is-a-completely-new-blockchain-based-ecosystem

3.8/5 or 3.8/10.  If it is over 10 then it is very low and tachain would have to go and correct those wrongs that earned them that low mark.

Its suppose to be 3.8/5 this is more reasonable even with this rating they still need to tighten their belt and work harder.
But I don't know why they given this kind of cheap rating. Every website has given very low rating which is not good for their ICO progress. Admin have to look it.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:04:32 PM

Right, I think as of this time the most accessible way to communicate and convey the people is through mobile phones or smart phones. Since new technology is everywhere and people are favourable on using smartphones its very brilliant idea about the storing the platform and other applications.

You're right, accessibility is everything because of how flexible it is and projects should know this, nowadays we humans find it difficult using the desktop and are fond of our mobile devices, so it will be idle for brands to follow this trend for them to increase awareness and capture the hearts of the community which will automatically lead to more sales
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 07:40:03 PM

Ico reviews are a dike a dozen and most are crap. In all honesty it’s always best to do your own review of projects and see if you personally think it’s worth investing in or not. As in the end it’s your money not some random guys site. Most of which are run by ambitious tweens
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:57:07 PM

Ico reviews are a dike a dozen and most are crap. In all honesty it’s always best to do your own review of projects and see if you personally think it’s worth investing in or not. As in the end it’s your money not some random guys site. Most of which are run by ambitious tweens
Yes that is a good option but some ico reviews are true i usually only check reviews on popular sites, and experts can give advice can leave a comment about the project too which can also help new investors.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:04:40 PM

Yes that is a good option but some ico reviews are true i usually only check reviews on popular sites, and experts can give advice can leave a comment about the project too which can also help new investors.

Best thing to do is knowing about the project by your own if its legit or not through review and through reading some comments of the experienced people. Because this is all about investing money and it is risky so better know everything first.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:39:04 PM

Whitelisting ends in 4 and a half days time, the closed/private sale will start on 16th July and Beta access to the Tachain iOS/Android app will begin!

Very exciting times for Tachain supporters and potential investors!

Wait a sec, you mean MVP is out?   Huh Huh Why some project take long to get one out, Tachain already provides one not too long into her token sales, this is commendable

Indeed. MVP is coming out real fast from Tachain. I like this. So team is actively working on the project progress also which is real good and they can attract many investors in this way.

Yes, is logical to state that the coming up of implementations will lead to the coming in of investors, i was surprised myself when i saw that they already have an MVP, so that should be like a point of call that will be welcoming to investors, the project is a combination of two unique approach to get one project with a difference, so hopefully we will get to see something appealing
I agree with you, work on attracting investors shouldn't come to an end on reached if there are ideas about it, then it is impossible to stop, it is necessary to continue and squeeze out a maximum of a situation, only such pressure of team will be able to make the healthy competition to others.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:11:00 PM

I think you should come over to the telegram group and take a look at the website and Whitepaper for more information about the project

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:42:07 PM

That is because mobile phones is more accessable than the other way of communication just like personal computer. Well Tachain is very useful because it innovating an advertising or entertainment into a new one. It is very competitive to other business form.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:46:29 PM

I think you should come over to the telegram group and take a look at the website and Whitepaper for more information about the project

Yeah! I agree it is because in the telegram you can see there all the updates and informations you needed and what is the project all about in the platform which is white paper. Though it is full of informations but very useful and for you to be able to determine what is right.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:56:41 PM

Yeah! I agree it is because in the telegram you can see there all the updates and informations you needed and what is the project all about in the platform which is white paper. Though it is full of informations but very useful and for you to be able to determine what is right.

Something i find interesting, if you have to for example take a minibus, or share a taxi, would everyone on the ride be able to watch adverts at the same time? Imagine if there was like 8 of you, you might be able to earn enough for a free ride haha
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:26:18 PM

yeah, they are very active on the telegram channel each time i ask a question i always get an instant response.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:57:58 PM

Something i find interesting, if you have to for example take a minibus, or share a taxi, would everyone on the ride be able to watch adverts at the same time? Imagine if there was like 8 of you, you might be able to earn enough for a free ride haha
I wouldn't want to watch at all any persuasive advertizing when I use taxi services or car-sharing, it seems to me it is impudence from the service providing these services as we already pay them money

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:22:48 PM

yeah, they are very active on the telegram channel each time i ask a question i always get an instant response.

There is no much activity on the telegram channel which gives the moderators freedom to reply to reasonable comments and questions.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:23:10 PM

That's just an incentive to encourage users to view ads I guess. They must have known how difficult it is for people to view ads cause they hate it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: