Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:55:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:23:08 AM

In order to give the players an opportunity to easily turnover TCHN tokens between them, TMARQ will be created that will allow using mobile application to buy/sell tokens in a matter of seconds, as there will always be substantial demand for TCHN tokens by advertisers. Let's see how Tachain Will work in development area.

Long time ago, we discussed about this specific feature. But afterwards we completely forgot this. Thanks for reminding this here again as this is one of the interesting features of TaChain.

Yea but i'm confused about the buy/sell part, what type of token are they talking about or is it just tachain?, but i'm intrigued to see how the tokens will be utilized and i'm also happy that they have created several avenues for the implementation of the token which is needed for the token to have some value and possibly build up overtime as the demand increases

TCHN is the token Tachain will use on their ecosystem. I guess when you say buy/sell tokens you are referring to page 8 of the whitepaper about TMARQ.

"In order to give the players an opportunity to easily turnover TCHN tokens between them, TMARQ will be created that will allow using mobile application to buy/sell tokens in a matter of seconds, as there will always
be substantial demand for TCHN tokens by advertisers."

Basically what this is saying is when a user earns TCHN tokens they can sell them on TMARQ to earn BTC/ETH or fiat if they do not want to use them on the app. It provides liquidity to advertisers so they can acquire tokens in an efficient manner and at a good rate. They can then use the TCHN to run advertisement campaigns on the Transportal app.

This is great, like really good for the tachain token, a very huge way of boosting the value of the token, so individuals don't really need to see tachain as a liability but an asset and creating that avenue to use such through a mobile platform makes it even much better because it will be easily accessible for users and quite flexible   
Yeah i agree it would be awesome if we could trade our TCHN tokens on our mobile devices, when will this process start i tried to look on their roadmap but did not find anything about TMARQ.

TMARQ is the last of the three Tachain modules. TMARQ is not mentioned in their roadmmap, but on page 15 of the Whitepaper I found this:
"The customers will be able to convert TCHN tokens to fiat currencies on public cryptocurrency exchanges or internally on TMARQ. This is expected scenario for advertiser to cash in, and for transportation agent to cash out."
Therefore I think TMARQ will be released with or short time after the Adnet platform.

So this means I can share/send tachain tokens from my app to friend's app, If my friend or family member needs few tokens?
frederica

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:28:07 AM

Till what moment last Airdrop campaign? I hope that the team has taken care of safety and multiaccounts will be stopped, otherwise you will have many problems as such dishonest users will be able suit dump after a release of the project to exchange.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:31:47 AM

Till what moment last Airdrop campaign? I hope that the team has taken care of safety and multiaccounts will be stopped, otherwise you will have many problems as such dishonest users will be able suit dump after a release of the project to exchange.

I am sure team is taking care of this issue.  They will be carefully examining all accounts and will remove suspicious,  duplicate account.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:59:46 AM

Did anybody check their latest Discord channel? Tachain is extending their social presence. Check this out..

https://discord.gg/Xs4YXtY

Interesting to see their discord channel. I just joined. Lots of people are joining them there. Many people link Discord as compared to other social channels. So we might see huge traffic there.

I used to be quite active on discord but not many projects are active on there so I just stopped using it. I found that most are active on Telegram. Anyways it is great having diverse options open to the community.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:19:50 AM

Did anybody check their latest Discord channel? Tachain is extending their social presence. Check this out..

I did not know anything about it. Discord is a good choice, I see more and more ICOs communicating there with the users. I will sign up too
Unfortunately I don't have account in discord. But I also saw that lot's ICO are started using discord instead of Instagram. I have to create discord account. Thanks for the link.

That's really nice. Tachain trying to reach large audiences. Discord is also very popular social media place. I will join discord tachain cahhel.

I don't think icos are trying to make a swap from telegram to discord. Just few persons are aware of discord app, telegram have been dominating for a while now
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 07:54:49 AM

Interesting to see their discord channel. I just joined. Lots of people are joining them there. Many people link Discord as compared to other social channels. So we might see huge traffic there.

I used to be quite active on discord but not many projects are active on there so I just stopped using it. I found that most are active on Telegram. Anyways it is great having diverse options open to the community.

Really good. Never knew that they had fans on discuss. I have been on discuss but i don't see much project there, just a few, i doubt they will have much activity there.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:38:34 AM

That's normal to all projects that has an airdrop and bounty. Some of their airdrop and bounty hunters are dumping the coin after listing on some exchanges. I think Tachain will make a solution for it.

At your service
kisfoxs

Activity: 289

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:48:43 AM

That's normal to all projects that has an airdrop and bounty. Some of their airdrop and bounty hunters are dumping the coin after listing on some exchanges. I think Tachain will make a solution for it.
Quite a lot of multi accounts that participated in the airdrop and bounty so they get some tokens for sale, but I think any dev and team in the project have thought of it. Sometimes they use multiple accounts of the same wallet, so that it can soon be overcome. I can only wish the best for this project.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:18:33 AM

I just bumped into the white paper read through for some hours. You could get lots of information about the project on the whitepaper. Location, roadmap and how they plan to earn income. Check out; https://tachain.io/Whitepaper.pdf

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:46:15 AM

In order to give the players an opportunity to easily turnover TCHN tokens between them, TMARQ will be created that will allow using mobile application to buy/sell tokens in a matter of seconds, as there will always be substantial demand for TCHN tokens by advertisers. Let's see how Tachain Will work in development area.

Long time ago, we discussed about this specific feature. But afterwards we completely forgot this. Thanks for reminding this here again as this is one of the interesting features of TaChain.

Yea but i'm confused about the buy/sell part, what type of token are they talking about or is it just tachain?, but i'm intrigued to see how the tokens will be utilized and i'm also happy that they have created several avenues for the implementation of the token which is needed for the token to have some value and possibly build up overtime as the demand increases

TCHN is the token Tachain will use on their ecosystem. I guess when you say buy/sell tokens you are referring to page 8 of the whitepaper about TMARQ.

"In order to give the players an opportunity to easily turnover TCHN tokens between them, TMARQ will be created that will allow using mobile application to buy/sell tokens in a matter of seconds, as there will always

Basically what this is saying is when a user earns TCHN tokens they can sell them on TMARQ to earn BTC/ETH or fiat if they do not want to use them on the app. It provides liquidity to advertisers so they can acquire tokens in an efficient manner and at a good rate. They can then use the TCHN to run advertisement campaigns on the Transportal app.

So TMARQ is going to be like their own exchange, will it be buying/selling to users, or directly to the company?

I'm fairly confident it is just a P2P exchange where people can either buy or sell TCHN for BTC & ETH, its for all users of the ecosystem so you might also see Tachain selling tokens on there as well.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:06:35 AM

So TMARQ is going to be like their own exchange, will it be buying/selling to users, or directly to the company?

I'm fairly confident it is just a P2P exchange where people can either buy or sell TCHN for BTC & ETH, its for all users of the ecosystem so you might also see Tachain selling tokens on there as well.

Wouldn't it be an extra effort on the team to create an extra exchange? I mean they will have to take on liquidity and the regulation side. I thought this was a layer that connects to available exchanges and allows for TCHAIN to easily be traded.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:28:10 AM

I dont know how for you, but for me, it's a game platform or a voice with a voice. Telegram/Slack for projects better option if you need to communicate with the community and investors. I hope they will pay attention to these channels, and the scammers can use this space for their dirty business.

Scammers in Bitcointalk? Or discord? Surprising cos I have come across minimum Scam attempt since using this forum, I have a discord account but I barely use it but I like how getting to different channel is pretty easier compared to most chat apps

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:38:31 AM

I did not know anything about it. Discord is a good choice, I see more and more ICOs communicating there with the users. I will sign up too
Unfortunately I don't have account in discord. But I also saw that lot's ICO are started using discord instead of Instagram. I have to create discord account. Thanks for the link.

That's really nice. Tachain trying to reach large audiences. Discord is also very popular social media place. I will join discord tachain cahhel.

I don't think icos are trying to make a swap from telegram to discord. Just few persons are aware of discord app, telegram have been dominating for a while now

ICOs won't leave telegram for discord, I don't see that happening but one thing I do know is that lots of investors uses the discord platform
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:38:15 PM

ICOs won't leave telegram for discord, I don't see that happening but one thing I do know is that lots of investors uses the discord platform

I have an open mind in regards to this; they're some features in discord that helps reduce the rate of spam we see in telegram and every ICO seeks for a way to reduce spam so that could get their attention.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:07:14 PM

I just bumped into the white paper read through for some hours. You could get lots of information about the project on the whitepaper. Location, roadmap and how they plan to earn income. Check out; https://tachain.io/Whitepaper.pdf
Yeah, lot of the information in details are mentioned in whitepaper. Even on their official twitter channel also updating lot of the news/updates which is really informative.
Roger Tran

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:14:54 PM

I think this is a good project, with clear white paper, great project success in the future.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:17:08 PM

Oh sweet nice I actually prefer Discord to Telegram. You can have multiple 'Rooms' to a channel, so it makes things alot cleaner.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

This is cool. I will try to spread good word about Tachain Synergy  project and will also try to invite my friends to it...
Why not dear friend. You can invite your friends here and join to their social medias to stay updated. Really nice to see that you are interested in tachain.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:47:38 PM

Its True Airdrop some time Kills a Project!
But the fact is Airdrop brings Circulation to Market!
as Investors HOLDs for a long run!
it also gives opportunity to new investors who misses the ICO Period to buy coins!
but too much dump really hurts project!
Dev team should do something about it
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:51:56 PM

Wouldn't it be an extra effort on the team to create an extra exchange? I mean they will have to take on liquidity and the regulation side. I thought this was a layer that connects to available exchanges and allows for TCHAIN to easily be traded.

It's their idea, literally, the first line about TMARQ in the whitepaper states: 'Tachain will create token market TMARQ for TCHN tokens.'

So they have obviously developed their own exchange, I personally think that is really cool and the fees might be a lot lower than popular exchanges.

Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: