Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:11:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
rapi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:16:42 PM

The essence of this project is to continue working for the success of this project, I advise everyone to make an investment in this project.
With a great and active team is not impossible if the project will work.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

Well you need to have the app to get a taxi in the first place so I presume they offer you the option to watch some adverts during your journey, you will be paid TCHN tokens for watching the ads and you will be able to use the TCHN tokens to pay for future trips or withdraw to your wallet!

They already have users and drivers that they rolled out the pilot program to, the only thing for me is they need to attract a lot of drivers for this to take off, and that doesn't happen overnight!

Aha, so there will be app like what we have now for uber. We can book a cab using that app and will have option to pay using Tachain token.
But, I agree that they need to do lot of marketing and need to attract more and more cabs to use this platform.

Guys, I have one doubt here. If I book cab using Tachain app and want to earn some token by watching ads, where these ads will play? On my mobile itself?

You would watch the ad on the app on your phone whilst riding in the taxi, I don’t think you will need to watch the ads for the entirety of your journey. You do not need to watch the ads but it helps the ecosystem and it pays for your taxi trip so why not!? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This will be great. But hopefully they will be giving enough tokens which will cover my internet charges as well and give some additional profit Wink

It is great indeed, what makes this project good is because of the tokens that will be given after watching the advertisement which gives us profit. I am looking forward for  other information and updates of this project.

I think the biggest challenge would be convince the riders to users to actually see the ads. Usually on route you are chatting or using the mobile for something else. I think they can have an overlay or something.

I would use NFC tags. "If you use Tachain, you can start the app and advertising here"
Tachain users know what to do, and everyone else does not look anyway
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:16:18 PM

The essence of this project is to continue working for the success of this project, I advise everyone to make an investment in this project.
With a great and active team is not impossible if the project will work.
i for one believe that this project is a very good one i have gone through their whitepaper and i have discovered that their concept is really awesome. wish them the very best

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:26:22 PM

Well you need to have the app to get a taxi in the first place so I presume they offer you the option to watch some adverts during your journey, you will be paid TCHN tokens for watching the ads and you will be able to use the TCHN tokens to pay for future trips or withdraw to your wallet!

They already have users and drivers that they rolled out the pilot program to, the only thing for me is they need to attract a lot of drivers for this to take off, and that doesn't happen overnight!

Aha, so there will be app like what we have now for uber. We can book a cab using that app and will have option to pay using Tachain token.
But, I agree that they need to do lot of marketing and need to attract more and more cabs to use this platform.

Guys, I have one doubt here. If I book cab using Tachain app and want to earn some token by watching ads, where these ads will play? On my mobile itself?

You would watch the ad on the app on your phone whilst riding in the taxi, I don’t think you will need to watch the ads for the entirety of your journey. You do not need to watch the ads but it helps the ecosystem and it pays for your taxi trip so why not!? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This will be great. But hopefully they will be giving enough tokens which will cover my internet charges as well and give some additional profit Wink

It is great indeed, what makes this project good is because of the tokens that will be given after watching the advertisement which gives us profit. I am looking forward for  other information and updates of this project.

I think you should come over to the telegram group and take a look at the website and Whitepaper for more information about the project

Yeah! I agree it is because in the telegram you can see there all the updates and informations you needed and what is the project all about in the platform which is white paper. Though it is full of informations but very useful and for you to be able to determine what is right.

Something i find interesting, if you have to for example take a minibus, or share a taxi, would everyone on the ride be able to watch adverts at the same time? Imagine if there was like 8 of you, you might be able to earn enough for a free ride haha
I wouldn't want to watch at all any persuasive advertizing when I use taxi services or car-sharing, it seems to me it is impudence from the service providing these services as we already pay them money

I think that's the point, you watch the adverts so you can earn Tachain tokens and in turn get some of the money you spend on the initial ride back..
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

Ico reviews are a dike a dozen and most are crap. In all honesty it’s always best to do your own review of projects and see if you personally think it’s worth investing in or not. As in the end it’s your money not some random guys site. Most of which are run by ambitious tweens
Yes that is a good option but some ico reviews are true i usually only check reviews on popular sites, and experts can give advice can leave a comment about the project too which can also help new investors.
I agree. Finally they are putting their thoughts, review as per their own analysis. Everyone's thinking are different. So generally I am ignoring reviews/rating sites.

I don't usually invest in a project based on what the rating reads on all this rating sites, i believe most of them are not sincere in their judgment and just review to get members.
Exactly, I am also not going to invest on best on reviews. Finally project quality, product, their team can always  matter.  I am investing in project on only based on my own analysis.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:30:21 PM

I know all people are know about that. But this is a just reminder that whitelisting will be ends in 2 days 5 hours. So anyone is still pending for that ten do it.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 02:12:15 PM

Aha, the advertising should be played on the smartphone. I thought so far that they will install small screens in the taxis
I always think way too complicated

I think the screen installation costs would be too expensive and I don't think the driver or Tachain would want to pay for this. The ads will be displayed on the mobile app, most people have smartphones and they need the app to call a taxi anyway so it makes more sense.

Screen installation will cost more for cab owner or for Tachain as well. So ads on customers mobile is good option.

Alot less work required and I think it will be better on mobile phones as everyone is stuck to them these days

That is because mobile phones is more accessable than the other way of communication just like personal computer. Well Tachain is very useful because it innovating an advertising or entertainment into a new one. It is very competitive to other business form.

I think the competition in this niche is low compared to others and the fact it's a profitable one from the get go, I don't think raising their various caps would take much time

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 02:29:51 PM

I think the biggest challenge would be convince the riders to users to actually see the ads. Usually on route you are chatting or using the mobile for something else. I think they can have an overlay or something.

I would use NFC tags. "If you use Tachain, you can start the app and advertising here"
Tachain users know what to do, and everyone else does not look anyway

I'm sure they would just use generic mobile notifications to alert that there are ads to be viewed

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
WillieNune

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

I'm review in concept on your business, It is really good!
Flawless project, conversant business, riveting activity.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

Aha, the advertising should be played on the smartphone. I thought so far that they will install small screens in the taxis

I think the screen installation costs would be too expensive and I don't think the driver or Tachain would want to pay for this. The ads will be displayed on the mobile app, most people have smartphones and they need the app to call a taxi anyway so it makes more sense.

Screen installation will cost more for cab owner or for Tachain as well. So ads on customers mobile is good option.

Alot less work required and I think it will be better on mobile phones as everyone is stuck to them these days

That is because mobile phones is more accessable than the other way of communication just like personal computer. Well Tachain is very useful because it innovating an advertising or entertainment into a new one. It is very competitive to other business form.

I think the competition in this niche is low compared to others and the fact it's a profitable one from the get go, I don't think raising their various caps would take much time

Mobile app requires very less investment compare to installing screen in each cab. And project implementation will take less time.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:05:18 PM

Mobile app requires very less investment compare to installing screen in each cab. And project implementation will take less time.

That's true, lots of folks can't get enough of their smart phone. They'll reach more people with a mobile app
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

I think this would make sense when they are in form of notifications. So you get notification while in taxi and while using other applications as well. I can see this best used with transportation apps.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:29:06 PM

The project has unique and practical ideas, the strength of the expert team and the mentors, Tachain can be one of the unexpected factors in 2018 with great potential.

I agree with you on all the points you mentioned. Not sure about teams experience which I dont have clarity. But sure, this could be black horse for 2018.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:31:55 PM

"Tachain is all about entertainment and transportation synergy onchain" Tachain Minimum Viable Product (MVP) Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users. The functionality of the application will widen together with the growth of Tachain as to its roadmap. Available soon in leading app marketplaces. Join the revolutionary ecosystem. Each purchase of tokens comes with a bonus — and a lifetime premium quality service.

I am waiting for the Tachain app for taxi services. I am curious, how it will work and how I can earn the token by watching ads.

Ola, uber is trying to do that already. As far as I know they are not using any blockchain. If there is going to huge transparency when Tachain comes with App for taxi, it would be nice.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:42:50 PM

I like the concept of this business.
Faultless project, aware website, engaging project!
Yeah, me too. This is a kind of a great project indeed with such a nice developer, just look how active they are on managing the telegram group!
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:51:47 PM

Ico reviews are a dike a dozen and most are crap. In all honesty it’s always best to do your own review of projects and see if you personally think it’s worth investing in or not. As in the end it’s your money not some random guys site. Most of which are run by ambitious tweens
Yes that is a good option but some ico reviews are true i usually only check reviews on popular sites, and experts can give advice can leave a comment about the project too which can also help new investors.
I agree. Finally they are putting their thoughts, review as per their own analysis. Everyone's thinking are different. So generally I am ignoring reviews/rating sites.

I respect your decision sir, but as what you said above that we have different ideas you are right and I believe the reviews or rating will only serve as our guide and it helps to think what's best to do. The last word will still on us. We can totally say what the stand of the project. The important in here is knowledge and understanding.
Definitely, they have a different idea which runs the project simultaneously without worry about the problem outside and inside the project after all.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

I respect your decision sir, but as what you said above that we have different ideas you are right and I believe the reviews or rating will only serve as our guide and it helps to think what's best to do. The last word will still on us. We can totally say what the stand of the project. The important in here is knowledge and understanding.
Definitely, they have a different idea which runs the project simultaneously without worry about the problem outside and inside the project after all.
Analysis and idea is a little bit different. I'm just hoping that with the analysis and the idea made by the developer can run perfectly.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:38:44 PM

Did you guys know that passengers will also have the ability to pay with Credit card? it will help the people who do not know anything about crypto currencies.

Oh.. So tachain isn't restricting payment to just the tachain token but we can also pay with credit cards. Smart move from them.

Most project are beginning to appreciate the fact that without integrating Fiat payment option into their portal they are going to record some low amount of sale, we are getting new interest into the blockchain recently and this guys do not have crypto holding so its common sense that they would like to pay in Fiat

It might be a difficult decision making if the person dont have crypto but their is an easy way to earn crypto just join any of ICOs their are a lot of it. The amount that can be paid in any transaction will do because it is already open all over the world accepting crypto as way of payment.
Well, there is an easy way to earn crypto by joining many bounties and also airdrops, and its for free! You can also join the ICO but you have to know the risk.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:09:06 PM

Did you guys know that passengers will also have the ability to pay with Credit card? it will help the people who do not know anything about crypto currencies.

Oh.. So tachain isn't restricting payment to just the tachain token but we can also pay with credit cards. Smart move from them.

Most project are beginning to appreciate the fact that without integrating Fiat payment option into their portal they are going to record some low amount of sale, we are getting new interest into the blockchain recently and this guys do not have crypto holding so its common sense that they would like to pay in Fiat

I agree, Fiat option for buying tokens will increase tokens sale. I don't know if that requires lot of approval or something else?
Rededebul

Activity: 126

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:45:22 PM

I agree, Fiat option for buying tokens will increase tokens sale. I don't know if that requires lot of approval or something else?

people don't consider blockchain payments to be easy, user friendly or even real, just like they didn't when credit cards or paypal came into life. It all takes time, we need ambassadors and influencers. If not today, maybe tomorrow

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: