Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:07:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:57:51 AM

This project is very interesting since it occupies a wide range of services which involves the entertainment and in the transportation. This new project that will work in the crypto community someday will surely gives a good service to the community. The team is capable of doing this platform in accordance with the needs of the community since it was created by this skilled individuals.

I couldn't agree more and also adding to the fact that they concentrated on areas that is recognized globally as one of the most profitable money spinner of all time - entertainment is indeed a very fine niche

I hope that the adverts will be relevant to the users, like you create a profile and tick your interests, then it supplies you adverts related to those that you have selected.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

This project is very interesting since it occupies a wide range of services which involves the entertainment and in the transportation. This new project that will work in the crypto community someday will surely gives a good service to the community. The team is capable of doing this platform in accordance with the needs of the community since it was created by this skilled individuals.

I couldn't agree more and also adding to the fact that they concentrated on areas that is recognized globally as one of the most profitable money spinner of all time - entertainment is indeed a very fine niche

I hope that the adverts will be relevant to the users, like you create a profile and tick your interests, then it supplies you adverts related to those that you have selected.

But how should that work in a taxi? if they show me advertising, do I have to register first?
I imagine that with some difficulty. and many will probably not do that
tevez_86

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 12:41:45 PM

Or it might use the same kind of algorithms that the likes of certain social media sites use for targeted advertising.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:46:36 PM

Will the Tachain project be reviewed by any other ICO websites? the only two I have seen so far is the ICOranker and FoundICO reports. Both reviews are quite low and I wonder if they actually really looked into the project before presenting their score!?

Project is in early stage and I think rating will go up based on the project development. I agree with your point that these rating sites not have checked all project details.

Maybe the team have to create a lot more buzz around the project to be noticed by the ico sites or they just go over to them for listing.

yeah they need a lot of buzzes to attract ico sites well they are fairly recent i expect such news soon when they have a little ground in the crypto world

I don't think ICOs review site work on buzzes they work on the $. If i am not mistaken I have read that they demand fees to list in one of those sites. So it may and may not be an "unbiased".

I think they work from advertisements within their website and depending on the traffic they generate is what depends on their pay

In a slack group I am in someone shared their pricings. Aside from ads they also charge for "unbiased" listing; If I am not mistaken the numbers where around 6+ BTC and a promotional area in the website.

Mikstl

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:22:33 PM

OSA found their partners, it's cool!
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:36:06 PM

Looking forward to more updates from this project. What exchanges are you going to be on?

Yeah, I would like to know what exchanges they will be listed on and also any partnership they are securing  and other interesting information

I think listing news should be coming later on after some other things have been out in place. But you can check out their road map if anything of such was mentioned though.

Scroll up a few posts, it's waay to soon to be thinking about exchanges. Come on guys I guarantee nobody here is new to crypto, you all know most ICO's cannot say when or where they will be listed.

I do not understand these people, the Tokensale has not even started and they want to know which Exchanges are listed.
If you want to buy tokens, then at the private sale or ICO.
Incidentally, the ICO ends only in Q4 2018. So it may well be that you will not see a listing before 2019

I can't stop laughing and i keep asking myself why people will still resort to asking such questions when there is a lot of things to talk about the project, most people that are too concerned about such are those interested in free airdrops and ready to dump the next second, no offence but that's just the way it is, everything has a phase and they should understand that

a lot of them are bots, you can generally see at least 30% of post being made by bots that are just retyping keywords connected in a meaningless sentence. Either way, those guys talking about the exchange listings are likely interested in buying the dip after listing, but it won't affect the general growth

Thanks for the clarification, its annoying seeing such all the time, dropping irrelevant questions and filling the whole place with nothing, most don't even bother about buying but just dumping, buying at dip is good because they are the ones that help boost back the volume, if majority are doing such then it will be logical to say that most project will be smiling
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:56:08 PM

But how should that work in a taxi? if they show me advertising, do I have to register first?

Well you need to have the app to get a taxi in the first place so I presume they offer you the option to watch some adverts during your journey, you will be paid TCHN tokens for watching the ads and you will be able to use the TCHN tokens to pay for future trips or withdraw to your wallet!

They already have users and drivers that they rolled out the pilot program to, the only thing for me is they need to attract a lot of drivers for this to take off, and that doesn't happen overnight!

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

Well you need to have the app to get a taxi in the first place so I presume they offer you the option to watch some adverts during your journey, you will be paid TCHN tokens for watching the ads and you will be able to use the TCHN tokens to pay for future trips or withdraw to your wallet!

They already have users and drivers that they rolled out the pilot program to, the only thing for me is they need to attract a lot of drivers for this to take off, and that doesn't happen overnight!

Aha, so there will be app like what we have now for uber. We can book a cab using that app and will have option to pay using Tachain token.
But, I agree that they need to do lot of marketing and need to attract more and more cabs to use this platform.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:12:11 PM

advertising plays an important role in the development of any project. advertising often leads to great success. if it were not, then I can not imagine how people would learn something new

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 02:43:50 PM

Aha, so there will be app like what we have now for uber. We can book a cab using that app and will have option to pay using Tachain token.
But, I agree that they need to do lot of marketing and need to attract more and more cabs to use this platform.

Guys, I have one doubt here. If I book cab using Tachain app and want to earn some token by watching ads, where these ads will play? On my mobile itself?
tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 02:49:10 PM

Guys, I have one doubt here. If I book cab using Tachain app and want to earn some token by watching ads, where these ads will play? On my mobile itself?

i believe that yes they will play via the mobile app

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

Or it might use the same kind of algorithms that the likes of certain social media sites use for targeted advertising.
I think that in it there is no sense as this project is created on blockchain that already says that the developer wants to be allocated and to change an advertizing algorithm radically, not to resemble the current type of advertizing on social networks at all.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

well you can play ads on your phone and get paid for that but in the case of taxi cab i think it the taxi driver that get paid for playing the ad.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:37:26 PM

well you can play ads on your phone and get paid for that but in the case of taxi cab i think it the taxi driver that get paid for playing the ad.
No dude, the users who playing the ad does get paid for the users, not the taxi drive. This is a great idea indeed because you can earn with ads.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:43:24 PM

Cool project. A strong team, a promising idea. I will participate! Good luck to the guys. This is undoubtedly an interesting and necessary work for society

I don't understand any your words, what do you want to participate? The bounty? but i thought there was no bounty on this project.
They do have a bounty thread here is the link to it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4597358, maybe he was talking about the airdrop, as they also have that running now.
This is really great since they have a bounty campaign for the project, it seems like they could have a great effort by the bounty campaign.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:52:40 PM

Cool project. A strong team, a promising idea. I will participate! Good luck to the guys. This is undoubtedly an interesting and necessary work for society

I don't understand any your words, what do you want to participate? The bounty? but i thought there was no bounty on this project.
They do have a bounty thread here is the link to it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4597358, maybe he was talking about the airdrop, as they also have that running now.
This is really great since they have a bounty campaign for the project, it seems like they could have a great effort by the bounty campaign.

Bounties are great ways of promoting the project for cheap aswell as building a stable community. I hope the telegram channel grows further
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

Looking forward to more updates from this project. What exchanges are you going to be on?

Yeah, I would like to know what exchanges they will be listed on and also any partnership they are securing  and other interesting information
I don't think they were thinking for an exchange since they are still preparing for the ICO and how can this ICO success in any way.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:06:52 PM

I think they were referring to joining the ICO campaign and purchasing some tokens, but thanks for the link to the bounty thread im gonna go check it out and see what ways i can earn myself some additional free tokens!
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:08:13 PM

Bounties are great ways of promoting the project for cheap aswell as building a stable community. I hope the telegram channel grows further
Yes, I do agree if they were getting more views and subscribers on the telegram channel, and i wish they could gather more funds and to the moon.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:25:37 PM

I don't think they were thinking for an exchange since they are still preparing for the ICO and how can this ICO success in any way.

I agree it's early to talk about exchange listing, but there are few projects who do select exchange even before ICO starts which sometimes help promoting project itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: