Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:28:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 09:17:34 PM

Looking forward to more updates from this project. What exchanges are you going to be on?

Yeah, I would like to know what exchanges they will be listed on and also any partnership they are securing  and other interesting information

I do not think that the exchange is now the best idea because the course can very quickly roll into the floor and this is exactly no one is interested at the moment. As it seems to me it is necessary to have more patience only so it is possible though at least something normal in this market.
I agree i also think it would be better to hop on an exchange when the market is being green again, it will affect the Token in a positive way too.

Why is it that everyone wants to know what exchange a project is going to be on as soon as the ICO launches? They NEVER announce it at the start, ever. Have patience and wait and you'll find out soon enough.

Flipper mate. Exchanges don't matter at this stage also there is ideology that exchanges impact the price. It might but I don't think it will last. I think what matters at this stage is the progress and the utilization of the token within the platform.

I hold a token that has been so much hyped all over the social media space and when it eventually got listed didn't impact on the value one bit, people should begin to understand that it's only when a project performs what she said she would deliver that's when the real value of the project becomes active

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:25:53 PM

Did you guys know that passengers will also have the ability to pay with Credit card? it will help the people who do not know anything about crypto currencies.

Oh.. So tachain isn't restricting payment to just the tachain token but we can also pay with credit cards. Smart move from them.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:40:31 PM

Did you guys know that passengers will also have the ability to pay with Credit card? it will help the people who do not know anything about crypto currencies.

Oh.. So tachain isn't restricting payment to just the tachain token but we can also pay with credit cards. Smart move from them.

It makes sense they need to make sure it’s an addition to what exists not an empediment to what already exists and is possible by accepting fiat they assure that he status quo continues but they offer this new avenue
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:52:33 PM

Just found your project. interesting that a MVP is already available, will take a closer look later this day.
Paying the taxi driver with tokens sounds like fun
That is great news their MVP is already live. But I didn't get that paying the taxi driver with tokens. Could you explain this is in shortly?

i guess its something like the taxi driver get paid for watching or listening to ads on his car stereo so each time he watches or listens to ads he gets token as payment

Hmm. Listening to will work but watching ads while driving can lead to distractions that might lead to accidents which can endanger the lives of passengers. Do passengers also earn from this too?

Huh who said anything about the driver have none of you been to New York i pretty sure they mean the advertising to passenger who pay attention to the mini tv: though would make sense for the drivers to get a cut for advertising in their cab

So if I hire cab, the cab driver will run ads randomly (I understand ads will play automatically) for me and based on number of ads I am going to watch I will receive tokens?

That sounds interesting, I would drive with such a taxi to save driving fees.
But yesterday I asked a taxi driver if he would accept cryptocurrencies as a payment. He had no idea what I mean :-)
We still have a long way to go

Absolutely, most people still have absolutely no idea about Cryptos or still think that they are 'illegal' thanks to rubbish reporting my mainstream media.  I agree before we see the average joe using cryptos there's still a long way and a lot of education to go.

It will take time. Cryptos needs to pass so much of regulations before it is widely accepted everywhere. It also need to cross lots of governments and its policies.
yeah, government needs to be convinced of it viability and i believe once they see it potentials they will accept it and it gonna be awesome for crypto world

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:02:30 AM

Just found your project. interesting that a MVP is already available, will take a closer look later this day.
Paying the taxi driver with tokens sounds like fun
That is great news their MVP is already live. But I didn't get that paying the taxi driver with tokens. Could you explain this is in shortly?

i guess its something like the taxi driver get paid for watching or listening to ads on his car stereo so each time he watches or listens to ads he gets token as payment

Hmm. Listening to will work but watching ads while driving can lead to distractions that might lead to accidents which can endanger the lives of passengers. Do passengers also earn from this too?

Huh who said anything about the driver have none of you been to New York i pretty sure they mean the advertising to passenger who pay attention to the mini tv: though would make sense for the drivers to get a cut for advertising in their cab

So if I hire cab, the cab driver will run ads randomly (I understand ads will play automatically) for me and based on number of ads I am going to watch I will receive tokens?

That sounds interesting, I would drive with such a taxi to save driving fees.
But yesterday I asked a taxi driver if he would accept cryptocurrencies as a payment. He had no idea what I mean :-)
We still have a long way to go

Absolutely, most people still have absolutely no idea about Cryptos or still think that they are 'illegal' thanks to rubbish reporting my mainstream media.  I agree before we see the average joe using cryptos there's still a long way and a lot of education to go.

It will take time. Cryptos needs to pass so much of regulations before it is widely accepted everywhere. It also need to cross lots of governments and its policies.
yeah, government needs to be convinced of it viability and i believe once they see it potentials they will accept it and it gonna be awesome for crypto world

It will long time, but in between I see many fake ICO or tokens with no business backup. There are thousands of tokens in market but only few tokens trading with some value. This creates lot of doubt in people and govt minds.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:36:30 AM

In the fiat world kyc is a no brainer it’s only in crypto people think it’s an oddly weird thing or an annoyance. It’s good that companies protect themselves as who knows how enforcement and privacy laws will evolve in company’s surrounding crypto

I believe why people repel against KYC in crypto is the fact that one doesn't know whom they're give their identification to, in the fiat world KYC is usually done in much familiar environment.

Exactly....  This is the main reason i detest kyc.. I don't trust those these projects with my details because i don't know what they might do with it. Especially my documents. People can't go around giving their details to random blockchain projects.

Your definitly not wrong but at the same time as governments force crypto companies to go legit with kyc and aml laws it’s something we will have to deal with you’d think we would see a legitimate organization with verifiedable channels come out and start to handle kyc for projects like a nonprofit

I think there is a need for background studies and checks for all of this KYC/AML agencies, once we can establish where they operate from and maybe a physical address, i think the fear of compromising data will very much well reduced

You're right, i don't see anything wrong in government stepping in to check on the brands involved in cryptocurrency, many people are skeptical about joining cryptocurrency today because of lack of physical evidence that a company is in existence, it creates fear among potential investors but if a regulation is in place to ensure proper checks and balances, we'll get to see a healthy growth of the industry
Eliza beth

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:25:02 AM

Cool project. A strong team, a promising idea. I will participate! Good luck to the guys. This is undoubtedly an interesting and necessary work for society
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:55:33 AM

Will the Tachain project be reviewed by any other ICO websites? the only two I have seen so far is the ICOranker and FoundICO reports. Both reviews are quite low and I wonder if they actually really looked into the project before presenting their score!?

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:19:33 AM

Looking forward to more updates from this project. What exchanges are you going to be on?

Yeah, I would like to know what exchanges they will be listed on and also any partnership they are securing  and other interesting information

I think listing news should be coming later on after some other things have been out in place. But you can check out their road map if anything of such was mentioned though.

Scroll up a few posts, it's waay to soon to be thinking about exchanges. Come on guys I guarantee nobody here is new to crypto, you all know most ICO's cannot say when or where they will be listed.

I do not understand these people, the Tokensale has not even started and they want to know which Exchanges are listed.
If you want to buy tokens, then at the private sale or ICO.
Incidentally, the ICO ends only in Q4 2018. So it may well be that you will not see a listing before 2019
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:36:14 AM

I think listing news should be coming later on after some other things have been out in place. But you can check out their road map if anything of such was mentioned though.

Scroll up a few posts, it's waay to soon to be thinking about exchanges. Come on guys I guarantee nobody here is new to crypto, you all know most ICO's cannot say when or where they will be listed.

I too was surprised on seeing a post about exchange. I was beginning to think am not in the right thread. Those waiting for listing still have a long waiting to do before they get their request met.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:06:53 AM

I do not understand these people, the Tokensale has not even started and they want to know which Exchanges are listed.
If you want to buy tokens, then at the private sale or ICO.
Incidentally, the ICO ends only in Q4 2018. So it may well be that you will not see a listing before 2019

Lol, it's pretty funny to see people ask about exchanges when the ICO / Fund raising hasn't even started - talk about jumping the gun
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:58:17 AM

Will the Tachain project be reviewed by any other ICO websites? the only two I have seen so far is the ICOranker and FoundICO reports. Both reviews are quite low and I wonder if they actually really looked into the project before presenting their score!?
I think you should do it yourself.
All (or at least most) of the project's essential stuffs have been presented in the OP and its website.
Spending your time to read them, discover the facts behind, and see how good it is.

I have done thanks, and if you look back at the posts I have made on this thread, you will see that I have looked into Tachain thoroughly.

When you search Tachain on google the fourth highest result is FoundICO's review: https://foundico.com/ico/tachain.html

How is that good for potential investors to see that a popular ICO review site has given Tachain a 4.9/10???

I'm not agreeing with the rating either, I think Tachain deserved a much higher rating, more like a 7/8 out of 10!

It would be good if maybe we could get ICO Bench to do a review and maybe get some higher scores by providing them with full information.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:49:14 AM

Project is in early stage and I think rating will go up based on the project development. I agree with your point that these rating sites not have checked all project details.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:28:25 AM

Project is in early stage and I think rating will go up based on the project development. I agree with your point that these rating sites not have checked all project details.

Yeah, the project is still in it infancy stage I believe with time they are gonna attract a lot  of investors and publicity they have a nice idea.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:29:21 AM

I think you should do it yourself.
All (or at least most) of the project's essential stuffs have been presented in the OP and its website.
Spending your time to read them, discover the facts behind, and see how good it is.

I have done thanks, and if you look back at the posts I have made on this thread, you will see that I have looked into Tachain thoroughly.

When you search Tachain on google the fourth highest result is FoundICO's review: https://foundico.com/ico/tachain.html

How is that good for potential investors to see that a popular ICO review site has given Tachain a 4.9/10???

I'm not agreeing with the rating either, I think Tachain deserved a much higher rating, more like a 7/8 out of 10!

It would be good if maybe we could get ICO Bench to do a review and maybe get some higher scores by providing them with full information.

Oh Jesus, yeah that is a terrible review on that site.. The team and the product have really poor scores at 3.8/10 and 4/10 respectively.. That's not good.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

Tachin project has a very innovative view of the advertising industry and is aiming to make it more profitable for all the people who watch it. I think this will create a great revolution in the advertising industry and will give huge profits to the project. Their platform is not only limited to advertising but they also offer many other services like transport and ADnet. They are really making great use of the Blockchain technology for a better future.
jaseno76

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:09:45 PM

With the convenience of tachain this application can be realized in the community and soon can penetrate other public transportation and then this application can penetrate to other neighboring countries. Cheesy
gee777

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:25:17 PM

Surely there should be other reviews from other ico websites so that
At least this will help in spreading the project to more places.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:34:09 PM

That you mean to say we can pay using credit card while travelling? I am confused here. I didn't get both of you guys. Could you please explain here?
Grandmasterbit93

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

Good project, really! But it's strange that you have so small activity on btt Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: