Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:27:27 PM

Nice project that offering for the users about revolution of travelling and advertising which combined with blockchain technology. With the great concept of project, i hope team and developer can plan the good strategy to sell their tokens and reach the hard cap $10m. There are so many times for team and developer to promote this project because ICO will be ended at October 2018.

I couldn't agree less on the fact that they indeed have a lot of time in their hands to ensure that they hit their various caps which makes it more noteworthy for a reformed and strategic marketing approach
I think this project will hit its hard cap as it has a high potential for it to grow and they are also developed in some unique concept. They are also trying to create a revolution in the way of travel payments use their tokens which make them the very innovative project of the future.

This project has indeed a great potential, because of its unique idea. I would like to use the token for travel payments.

I think everyone would love to use Tachain tokens for travel payments. Best part is you can earn tokens by watching ads Wink
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 07:33:18 PM

Well you need to have the app to get a taxi in the first place so I presume they offer you the option to watch some adverts during your journey, you will be paid TCHN tokens for watching the ads and you will be able to use the TCHN tokens to pay for future trips or withdraw to your wallet!

They already have users and drivers that they rolled out the pilot program to, the only thing for me is they need to attract a lot of drivers for this to take off, and that doesn't happen overnight!

Aha, so there will be app like what we have now for uber. We can book a cab using that app and will have option to pay using Tachain token.
But, I agree that they need to do lot of marketing and need to attract more and more cabs to use this platform.

Guys, I have one doubt here. If I book cab using Tachain app and want to earn some token by watching ads, where these ads will play? On my mobile itself?

You would watch the ad on the app on your phone whilst riding in the taxi, I don’t think you will need to watch the ads for the entirety of your journey. You do not need to watch the ads but it helps the ecosystem and it pays for your taxi trip so why not!? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Aha, the advertising should be played on the smartphone. I thought so far that they will install small screens in the taxis
I always think way too complicated

I think the screen installation costs would be too expensive and I don't think the driver or Tachain would want to pay for this. The ads will be displayed on the mobile app, most people have smartphones and they need the app to call a taxi anyway so it makes more sense.

Screen installation will cost more for cab owner or for Tachain as well. So ads on customers mobile is good option.

Alot less work required and I think it will be better on mobile phones as everyone is stuck to them these days

That is because mobile phones is more accessable than the other way of communication just like personal computer. Well Tachain is very useful because it innovating an advertising or entertainment into a new one. It is very competitive to other business form.

I think the competition in this niche is low compared to others and the fact it's a profitable one from the get go, I don't think raising their various caps would take much time

Mobile app requires very less investment compare to installing screen in each cab. And project implementation will take less time.

I think not, if they deal with transportation companies directly and are able to reach an agreement with various companies they should be able to install screens although it's going to be costly but it's also going to be seen as a promotion opportunity for the project as well

I don't know if there is any plan of installing screens at cab/taxis. I will try to find this info if any. But I think they should start with mobile based ads instead of screen for start.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:06:38 PM

Nice project that offering for the users about revolution of travelling and advertising which combined with blockchain technology. With the great concept of project, i hope team and developer can plan the good strategy to sell their tokens and reach the hard cap $10m. There are so many times for team and developer to promote this project because ICO will be ended at October 2018.

I couldn't agree less on the fact that they indeed have a lot of time in their hands to ensure that they hit their various caps which makes it more noteworthy for a reformed and strategic marketing approach
I think this project will hit its hard cap as it has a high potential for it to grow and they are also developed in some unique concept. They are also trying to create a revolution in the way of travel payments use their tokens which make them the very innovative project of the future.

This project has indeed a great potential, because of its unique idea. I would like to use the token for travel payments.

I think everyone would love to use Tachain tokens for travel payments. Best part is you can earn tokens by watching ads Wink
But that can be abused right? if people keep watching ads and ads they can earn a lot in a day, is there a limit on how much you can earn in a day with ads?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:11:45 PM

"Tachain is all about entertainment and transportation synergy onchain" Tachain Minimum Viable Product (MVP) Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users. The functionality of the application will widen together with the growth of Tachain as to its roadmap. Available soon in leading app marketplaces. Join the revolutionary ecosystem. Each purchase of tokens comes with a bonus — and a lifetime premium quality service.

I am waiting for the Tachain app for taxi services. I am curious, how it will work and how I can earn the token by watching ads.

Ola, uber is trying to do that already. As far as I know they are not using any blockchain. If there is going to huge transparency when Tachain comes with App for taxi, it would be nice.

Yeah, given that we are in the era of blockchain, transparency is what we all need and i believe tachain is all we need

Transparency helps build trust and confidence on projects showing that there is no form of hidden motives and with blockchain, projects can easily make this evident to investors.

True, transparency matters a lot when it comes to building brands and the blockchain industry been a decentralized platform where identities can not be traced, its of utmost importance that projects reveal everything about them and what they intend to do, this will build up confidence and trust within the specific project, thereby creating a more friendly environment
Horas1976

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:15:32 PM

But that can be abused right? if people keep watching ads and ads they can earn a lot in a day, is there a limit on how much you can earn in a day with ads?

In this case, it does not seem to be abused, but it's mostly for profit, it's big hope that Tachain can get many investors to achieve success.
Tachain will have a lot of usefulness.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:26:33 PM

I know all people are know about that. But this is a just reminder that whitelisting will be ends in 2 days 5 hours. So anyone is still pending for that ten do it.
Really? I didn't think that the whitelisting will ends in 2 days 5 hours. I'm here to tell you that I willing to do the whitelisting now or never!
Really, who else hasn't made it everything it is necessary to hurry very because the white list gives huge advantage on a row with ordinary investors or users. It is strange that I don't see this information anywhere. about 2 days and 5 hours.

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:36:53 PM

In this case, it does not seem to be abused, but it's mostly for profit, it's big hope that Tachain can get many investors to achieve success.

I agree, its not abusing if someone will keep on watching the ads. It is there choice to gain more profit besides they give time in watching so they deserve to recieve profit. With their doings it can attract more investors and supporters after knowing about more the project.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:59:19 PM

I find Tachain to be a successful project soon because it has a potential and a unique idea  in terms of travel payments. I know for sure many will love to use this because most people love to travel. It is a very useful project indeed.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:52:38 PM

I like the concept of this project it will be interesting to see how they came partners in the industry and get people to join the project and take part in a project like this will need a lot of partners to expand out it’s reqch I like the concept of this project will be interesting to see how they raise the number of partners in the industry and get people to join the project and take part in a project a project like this will need a lot of partners for expand out at three  

Same here bud, it is very interesting to see this project in the crypto community in the future. The project itself is very appealing to the community eventhough there are a lot of competitive project in the market. Hopefully this project will continue to develop and maintain its firm foundation in the process of captivating the demand of the community.

Yep I’m really hoping this is one of my longterm holds that will net me a big return theirs a lot of potential in the field and the developers seem to have a pretty good plan of attack to secure their place in the market

I think this will be one for a longer hold as they build up their network and grow. This isnt going to a be a quick dump, think how the likes of Uber etc integrated into the transportation sector, it takes some time but word does eventually work its way around

Yea, its definitely going to be a good thing to hold as the more that the transportation niche gets to know more about and appreciate it, the higher the value will keep increasing, lets also not forget that the advertising niche is one of the biggest industry and advertisers are always looking for ways to improve the quality and accessibility of their various products and services

Taxi business is evergreen, and its still growing. Look at the market cap of Uber. This tells me Tachain have very good future.

I do not know if Uber is such a good match. they make billions of losses every year. I wonder how they can survive that long.
Tachain will hopefully do better

Tachain will do better because they will get revenues from advertisement also. I have not checked all pages of whitepaper till now, so don't known their detailed plan. I am checking  whitepaper whenever I have time.

So I assume that the companies will pay TaChain to have their adverts features on the mobile app platform, then tachain rewards the users in their token to pay them for watching said adverts.

I think so too. I means that's got to be the direct way to get it to work. Unless there is a way for the payment process to skip coming to tachain as a middle "man first" and just goto the users directly.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:23:27 PM

the last 24 hours of registration for the whitelist began. The opportunity should not be missed. Only with registration you get 35% bonus.
There is also a 5% referral bonus for each referenced friend
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:39:28 PM

I know all people are know about that. But this is a just reminder that whitelisting will be ends in 2 days 5 hours. So anyone is still pending for that ten do it.
Really? I didn't think that the whitelisting will ends in 2 days 5 hours. I'm here to tell you that I willing to do the whitelisting now or never!
Really, who else hasn't made it everything it is necessary to hurry very because the white list gives huge advantage on a row with ordinary investors or users. It is strange that I don't see this information anywhere. about 2 days and 5 hours.

The things that the team planned for it is surely imparted because they wanted to go on for what platform they have. Yes it might be a challenge of the team on how to develop it well though their are process to be followed.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:42:25 PM

Well you have to be in one of the areas the ads play like a taxi in their early example so that’s not likely but even so it will still be more efficient than current advertising in the mainstream
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:45:27 PM

I like the concept of this project it will be interesting to see how they came partners in the industry and get people to join the project and take part in a project like this will need a lot of partners to expand out it’s reqch I like the concept of this project will be interesting to see how they raise the number of partners in the industry and get people to join the project and take part in a project a project like this will need a lot of partners for expand out at three  

Same here bud, it is very interesting to see this project in the crypto community in the future. The project itself is very appealing to the community eventhough there are a lot of competitive project in the market. Hopefully this project will continue to develop and maintain its firm foundation in the process of captivating the demand of the community.

Yep I’m really hoping this is one of my longterm holds that will net me a big return theirs a lot of potential in the field and the developers seem to have a pretty good plan of attack to secure their place in the market

I think this will be one for a longer hold as they build up their network and grow. This isnt going to a be a quick dump, think how the likes of Uber etc integrated into the transportation sector, it takes some time but word does eventually work its way around

Yea, its definitely going to be a good thing to hold as the more that the transportation niche gets to know more about and appreciate it, the higher the value will keep increasing, lets also not forget that the advertising niche is one of the biggest industry and advertisers are always looking for ways to improve the quality and accessibility of their various products and services

Taxi business is evergreen, and its still growing. Look at the market cap of Uber. This tells me Tachain have very good future.

I do not know if Uber is such a good match. they make billions of losses every year. I wonder how they can survive that long.
Tachain will hopefully do better

Tachain will do better because they will get revenues from advertisement also. I have not checked all pages of whitepaper till now, so don't known their detailed plan. I am checking  whitepaper whenever I have time.

So I assume that the companies will pay TaChain to have their adverts features on the mobile app platform, then tachain rewards the users in their token to pay them for watching said adverts.

I think so too. I means that's got to be the direct way to get it to work. Unless there is a way for the payment process to skip coming to tachain as a middle "man first" and just goto the users directly.

That is much as the need to follow the process because the payment procedure needs to state the value of the token. Their are bitcoiner wants to hold than trading because they wanted to raise the value of the token so that the exchange is better.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:48:15 PM

Till what moment last Airdrop campaign? I hope that the team has taken care of safety and multiaccounts will be stopped, otherwise you will have many problems as such dishonest users will be able suit dump after a release of the project to exchange.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:56:01 PM

Till what moment last Airdrop campaign? I hope that the team has taken care of safety and multiaccounts will be stopped, otherwise you will have many problems as such dishonest users will be able suit dump after a release of the project to exchange.

They should be able to fish out multiple account holders before moving forward. Multiple accounts users are people that make folks frown at airdrop.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:20:23 PM

They should be able to fish out multiple account holders before moving forward. Multiple accounts users are people that make folks frown at airdrop.

yeah, it important they do that because airdrop spammers are after their own selfish interest they don't care what happens to the project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:59:21 PM

yeah, it important they do that because airdrop spammers are after their own selfish interest they don't care what happens to the project

This is exactly what they will do is imagine dropping people with multi accounts or that are mutliboxxing is important it’s why I think doing kyc atleast in a basic form or having minimum eth balances is a good thing for quality airdrops
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 01:12:22 AM

two really cool concepts that I wouldn't think are related but I like how this project puts them together and shows the potential for it. I'm excited.
sharda4167

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:18:27 AM

Awesome project...
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:21:57 AM

I like the name of the project and also really generous bonus compared to other projects. Looking at the roadmap the most interesting things for the project comes in 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: