Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:09:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92631 times)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:55:11 PM

the last 24 hours of registration for the whitelist began. The opportunity should not be missed. Only with registration you get 35% bonus.
There is also a 5% referral bonus for each referenced friend
Thanks for that details. But I just want to confirm that what is the minimum investment here? Also previously also asked same question but I didn't get the reply, what currencies they are accepting for investment?

35% bonus is good amount. If I  do registration now then have to buy it immediately after token sale start tl receive this 35% bonus ?
Really, 35% bonus is good actually. That's mean if we are investing here 100$ so with bonus we will receive worth of 135$ tokens which is good deal.
gerald232

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

Tachain is a blockchain-based ecosystem that offers a comprehensive ad targeting system for advertisers while maintaining full security and the effectiveness of full-scale transport applications.
Feli_Rogers

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:11:28 PM

I expect this idea will be useful.
Extraordinary idea, a rather interesting results, noticing plan!
aurellio

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:21:22 PM

With a 35% bonus will be a lot of glances and join in Tachain, pretty big bonuses are given, a good opportunity for investors. Let's join get the bonus so as to be able to reach the target.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:24:15 PM

the last 24 hours of registration for the whitelist began. The opportunity should not be missed. Only with registration you get 35% bonus.
Thanks for that details. But I just want to confirm that what is the minimum investment here? Also previously also asked same question but I didn't get the reply, what currencies they are accepting for investment?

35% bonus is good amount. If I  do registration now then have to buy it immediately after token sale start tl receive this 35% bonus ?

I think you have time with the purchase until the public sale starts. But I do not know more details right now. Maybe you'll ask in the telegram channel

Yes, the best way you can do right now is participate the telegram channel and ask about this matter. The members of the group are very accommodating and they will teach you and send you advices on what you really need to do. You can akso ask all the inquiries and questions that bother you most. I hope all your issues will be settled and answer soon.

Telegram is good source to clarify doubts. I have joined Tachain telegram channel and I can see team is actively responding.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:01:08 PM

35% bonus is good amount. If I  do registration now then have to buy it immediately after token sale start tl receive this 35% bonus ?

Thanks for the reminder to register for the whitelist. I don't wanna miss the 35% bonus, which is a great opportunity to buy TCHN Token cheap.

When public sale is starting? And what will be the token price at start ? And Tachain will be accepting Fiat currencies as well?
The pre-ico will start on 23th July and will end 1st of October, there is no minimum contribution and the token price will be 0.01$ equivalent in ETH or BTC.

You can find all of this information on their site or on their whitepaper: https://tachain.io/Whitepaper.pdf.
Thanks for the details. But There is n minimum investment, means I didn't understand that. If there no minimum then how they will calculate 35% bonus on our investment?
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:04:19 PM

I like the concept of this project it will be interesting to see how they came partners in the industry and get people to join the project and take part in a project like this will need a lot of partners to expand out it’s reqch I like the concept of this project will be interesting to see how they raise the number of partners in the industry and get people to join the project and take part in a project a project like this will need a lot of partners for expand out at three  

Same here bud, it is very interesting to see this project in the crypto community in the future. The project itself is very appealing to the community eventhough there are a lot of competitive project in the market. Hopefully this project will continue to develop and maintain its firm foundation in the process of captivating the demand of the community.

Yep I’m really hoping this is one of my longterm holds that will net me a big return theirs a lot of potential in the field and the developers seem to have a pretty good plan of attack to secure their place in the market

I think this will be one for a longer hold as they build up their network and grow. This isnt going to a be a quick dump, think how the likes of Uber etc integrated into the transportation sector, it takes some time but word does eventually work its way around

I agree with you that infrastructure projects require time for their development. It's time to get used to the fact that immediately after entering the exchange, no tokens will no longer buy 5-10 times higher than the ICO price. This is wrong and only means that marketers made a mistake with the size of the soft capitalization at times. Such errors will be less...

I don't think that is a case anymore. Many seem to have the wrong the idea about ICOs. Many have an idea and after investment they expect the project to start making money immediately after.

All these projects comes with ICO is a start-up project which needs time to reap complete benefit. People should understand that when going for investment.

I think this mindset is important and should be taught  to new investors cos it's so unbelievable for some people to invest and expect increase in profit same week... People should start treating crypto projects like they would to offline investments

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Camarilu

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:07:49 PM

Good morning, fellows.
Their idea is quite investing in my opinion.
Unprejudiced approach, wondrous business!
tombola_official
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:14:34 PM

I Like Tachain.How can I Invest?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:21:57 PM

35% bonus is good amount. If I  do registration now then have to buy it immediately after token sale start tl receive this 35% bonus ?

I think you have time with the purchase until the public sale starts. But I do not know more details right now. Maybe you'll ask in the telegram channel

Yes, the best way you can do right now is participate the telegram channel and ask about this matter. The members of the group are very accommodating and they will teach you and send you advices on what you really need to do. You can akso ask all the inquiries and questions that bother you most. I hope all your issues will be settled and answer soon.

Telegram is good source to clarify doubts. I have joined Tachain telegram channel and I can see team is actively responding.

My major problem with telegram channel is the problem of airdrop spammers, they are always posting things that makes it difficult to access real info

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:24:41 PM

Thanks for the reminder to register for the whitelist. I don't wanna miss the 35% bonus, which is a great opportunity to buy TCHN Token cheap.

When public sale is starting? And what will be the token price at start ? And Tachain will be accepting Fiat currencies as well?
The pre-ico will start on 23th July and will end 1st of October, there is no minimum contribution and the token price will be 0.01$ equivalent in ETH or BTC.

You can find all of this information on their site or on their whitepaper: https://tachain.io/Whitepaper.pdf.
Thanks for the details. But There is n minimum investment, means I didn't understand that. If there no minimum then how they will calculate 35% bonus on our investment?

There is no minimum investment means you can decide how much amount you want to invest, it can 1 USD or 1000 USD.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:18:11 PM

I expect this idea will be useful.
Extraordinary idea, a rather interesting results, noticing plan!

We just have to wait for the project to develop further and team will come up with more partnership announcements. It will take time. We need to wait.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:19:38 PM

Nice project that offering for the users about revolution of travelling and advertising which combined with blockchain technology. With the great concept of project, i hope team and developer can plan the good strategy to sell their tokens and reach the hard cap $10m. There are so many times for team and developer to promote this project because ICO will be ended at October 2018.

I couldn't agree less on the fact that they indeed have a lot of time in their hands to ensure that they hit their various caps which makes it more noteworthy for a reformed and strategic marketing approach
I think this project will hit its hard cap as it has a high potential for it to grow and they are also developed in some unique concept. They are also trying to create a revolution in the way of travel payments use their tokens which make them the very innovative project of the future.

This project has indeed a great potential, because of its unique idea. I would like to use the token for travel payments.

I think everyone would love to use Tachain tokens for travel payments. Best part is you can earn tokens by watching ads Wink
But that can be abused right? if people keep watching ads and ads they can earn a lot in a day, is there a limit on how much you can earn in a day with ads?

In this case, it does not seem to be abused, but it's mostly for profit, it's big hope that Tachain can get many investors to achieve success.
Tachain will have a lot of usefulness.

Investment to develop further is essential. Thats also the reason they are here for ICO. With good marketing, this project can reach corners.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:26:23 PM

My major problem with telegram channel is the problem of airdrop spammers, they are always posting things that makes it difficult to access real info

There should be a bot or mod or even a rule that will prohibit and ban people from spamming the channels.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:49:43 PM

There should be a bot or mod or even a rule that will prohibit and ban people from spamming the channels.

I don't like the Telegram spammers too, but it is really hard for the Admins to delete them very fast. I try to ignore them. For a quick info Telegram is the best way.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:00:38 PM

Tachain is another blockchain platform who seems to amaze people through their concept. Anyone can travel through their token exchange.but is it exceptable to all or you are managing partners of travelling companies
Yes, Tachain should have partnered with some big companies which are in the travel industry to provide this type of services. They need to make their tokens more acceptable in most of the ways they can for traveling. I hope they have some future plans on it.
Yeah if you read the announcement well they have a huge plan in future.but travel issue is that if they contact a travelling agency , can they provide this facilities to every Cities
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:40:08 PM

Cool project. A strong team, a promising idea. I will participate! Good luck to the guys. This is undoubtedly an interesting and necessary work for society

I don't understand any your words, what do you want to participate? The bounty? but i thought there was no bounty on this project.
They do have a bounty thread here is the link to it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4597358, maybe he was talking about the airdrop, as they also have that running now.
This is really great since they have a bounty campaign for the project, it seems like they could have a great effort by the bounty campaign.

Bounties are great ways of promoting the project for cheap aswell as building a stable community. I hope the telegram channel grows further
Yes, I do agree if they were getting more views and subscribers on the telegram channel, and i wish they could gather more funds and to the moon.

Deleted post
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:42:09 PM

Cool project. A strong team, a promising idea. I will participate! Good luck to the guys. This is undoubtedly an interesting and necessary work for society

I don't understand any your words, what do you want to participate? The bounty? but i thought there was no bounty on this project.
They do have a bounty thread here is the link to it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4597358, maybe he was talking about the airdrop, as they also have that running now.
This is really great since they have a bounty campaign for the project, it seems like they could have a great effort by the bounty campaign.

Bounties are great ways of promoting the project for cheap aswell as building a stable community. I hope the telegram channel grows further
Yes, I do agree if they were getting more views and subscribers on the telegram channel, and i wish they could gather more funds and to the moon.
If they need more telegram members and subscribers then they have to  promote their project as more as possible because advertisement is the best way to attract more investeros and increase the popularity of project.If the community will increase theb they will definitely get more funds.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:58:29 PM

I like the concept of this project it will be interesting to see how they came partners in the industry and get people to join the project and take part in a project like this will need a lot of partners to expand out it’s reqch I like the concept of this project will be interesting to see how they raise the number of partners in the industry and get people to join the project and take part in a project a project like this will need a lot of partners for expand out at three  

Same here bud, it is very interesting to see this project in the crypto community in the future. The project itself is very appealing to the community eventhough there are a lot of competitive project in the market. Hopefully this project will continue to develop and maintain its firm foundation in the process of captivating the demand of the community.

Yep I’m really hoping this is one of my longterm holds that will net me a big return theirs a lot of potential in the field and the developers seem to have a pretty good plan of attack to secure their place in the market

I think this will be one for a longer hold as they build up their network and grow. This isnt going to a be a quick dump, think how the likes of Uber etc integrated into the transportation sector, it takes some time but word does eventually work its way around

yeah, exactly.  The larger the network grows and the more companies that take them on and implement them into their taxis etc, the better it'll be for the network and holders as a whole.

Simply doesn't make sense to offload tokens quickly, it will take some time to get the system integrated into the sector and have a decent size of active users, only then would it be worth selling

I think they could acquire small apps in some regions that help getting taxis. there are many of those and accordingly they could kickstart with an existing user base.

Yea and i think that's where partnership comes in, it will also be nice to see them get aquainted with the taxi drivers and educate them on what they stand to gain, the drivers can in turn help relay such to customers when they hop into their taxi via chit chat, the cab drivers can be of immense benefit in spreading the word about tachain
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:17:51 PM

With a 35% bonus will be a lot of glances and join in Tachain, pretty big bonuses are given, a good opportunity for investors. Let's join get the bonus so as to be able to reach the target.

It’s a damn good bonus but not rediculously high that some of the ICOs have this type of bonus should be a pretty solid and sustainable bonus that hopefully will minimize the discount and dump sellers when it goes to market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: