Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:31:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

Is there a way of finding out how many times the transportal app has been downloaded on the app store? This would be a really key bit of information to find out.

I've already asked myself that question. In the Android Playstore you can always see how often the app has been downloaded. At Apple, this does not seem to be the case. A pity

I'm pretty sure the team will have that information and would make a good question on their telegram!

Wow... They team should give us the information then. It would really be nice knowing how many times the app has been downloaded.

Yeah if there has been a lot of downloads they could use this as promotional material. It would be nice to see some kind of update from the Tachain team.

For those of you that were asking before what the Transportal app looks like, check out this article at the bottom there are screenshots: https://medium.com/@tachain/tachain-roadmap-how-are-we-going-to-reach-our-goals-e2057d1c4edf

Funny I read the article and didn't take notice of the app image below,thanks for the lookout by the way it's a good feature it have, the google map is right  on point
That's really great. This app is really look user friendly. It's not a difficult to use but I am still waiting for android version.
Many Android users are waiting for the Android version of the application. The development team has been working very hard on android app development and very soon they will be launching it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:38:06 PM

If the developers really realize their plans, the project can become successful and famous! Despite the general situation on the market.

We hope so too. They are really trying to initiate a system that will be beneficial too all. Making riding taxi fun instead of  a long boring journey to your destination.

And even if not fun at least allow the riders to benefit from being spammed with ads I really think crypto has a good chance to turn advertising into something different from what it’s been in the past less annoyance and something more people look forward to the next one

I agree with this and hope Tachain capitalise on this opportunity. It really could set the path to see better ads in the crypto space

Ads are only for the crypto space or is it applicable for any type of ads? My understanding is the ads are meant for any commercial ads in general.

From my readings there is not specific specification to the type of ads. It should not be bound to the crypto space. I am almost certain the ads include non-crypto stuff too.

On google ads,  The ads that will show to you is depend on your the history of your search (data and cache). Sometimes when I encountered some google ads it show me some crypto ICO's, investments etc if my last search or surf is from crypto.

At your service
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:06:57 PM

Is there a way of finding out how many times the transportal app has been downloaded on the app store? This would be a really key bit of information to find out.

I've already asked myself that question. In the Android Playstore you can always see how often the app has been downloaded. At Apple, this does not seem to be the case. A pity

I'm pretty sure the team will have that information and would make a good question on their telegram!

Wow... They team should give us the information then. It would really be nice knowing how many times the app has been downloaded.

Yeah if there has been a lot of downloads they could use this as promotional material. It would be nice to see some kind of update from the Tachain team.

For those of you that were asking before what the Transportal app looks like, check out this article at the bottom there are screenshots: https://medium.com/@tachain/tachain-roadmap-how-are-we-going-to-reach-our-goals-e2057d1c4edf

Funny I read the article and didn't take notice of the app image below,thanks for the lookout by the way it's a good feature it have, the google map is right  on point
That's really great. This app is really look user friendly. It's not a difficult to use but I am still waiting for android version.

Just 3 screenshot but it was looking awesome, wished I will be able to lay my hands and move to the Philippines so I can be able to fully access all the functionalities of the application.
ExxonF

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:14:23 PM

Just through viewing of ads on Tachain's platform, users and investors can be awarded TCHN tokens which they can also use to pay for transport services of which they request for through the applications. This is like a good strategy, good job team Tachain.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

Tachain is creating a rating system for both passangers and drivers that would be stored on their blockchain platform. This system would change the course of the transportation model, great ideas from their team. I can say Investors are in great hands.

One great aspect of the review is the fact that's stored in a tamper proof and secure environment, it's stay for a long long time, such review could boost ones Cv when they are good

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:12:36 PM

I think 10 years is way too long we’re goong to have quantum computers by then so I’m pretty sure we will have solid ai way before that if you ask me atleast

True, the development of technology and computers is crazy and I think you're right - we will see AI implemented and tested comfortably within the next 5 years i'd say.
A real artificial intelligence with self-consciousness will never be created. It's impossible. This can not be done even with the help of quantum computers.

Self consciousness and feeling will still be part of humans only. No doubt about it. But AI can make humans more smarter than nowadays. This cannot be ruled out.

Hmmm...  I am curious, in what way can AI make human more smarter, because i know that it is we the humans that are daily trying to make the AI more smarter than us.

trying to make AI smarter than humans already shows how stupid humanity really is
So it can not be that hard to make the AI ​​smarter.
I hope it never happens

Your statement got me laughing like crazy, i don't think humanity will do such, yea, sophisticated technologies may arise but humans hold the on and off switch, like i once stated, the key purpose of AI is in the simplification of processes that on a usual day will take much longer period and resources, that's just the basis of AI with each industry having their specification, just as tachain is trying to implement that on adverts
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:56:48 PM

Its really a long wait for Android App. But I believe it would be worth waiting as iOS App is so good. Just can't wait for that. Team hurry up.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:05:53 PM

Thanks for linking the article, Im on Android so haven't actually seen the app in full yet, looks like it's got a nice interface and layout, will be interesting to give it a first test when it's available.

Friend of mine showed the App in his apple phone. I am also waiting for my App for my Android phone. But I believe it will come sooner than later.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:24:35 PM

Thanks for linking the article, Im on Android so haven't actually seen the app in full yet, looks like it's got a nice interface and layout, will be interesting to give it a first test when it's available.

Friend of mine showed the App in his apple phone. I am also waiting for my App for my Android phone. But I believe it will come sooner than later.

Has anyone here actually got any direct reviews from the app from the Apple store? Keen to hear someones experiences
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:26:49 PM

If the developers really realize their plans, the project can become successful and famous! Despite the general situation on the market.

We hope so too. They are really trying to initiate a system that will be beneficial too all. Making riding taxi fun instead of  a long boring journey to your destination.

And even if not fun at least allow the riders to benefit from being spammed with ads I really think crypto has a good chance to turn advertising into something different from what it’s been in the past less annoyance and something more people look forward to the next one

I agree with this and hope Tachain capitalise on this opportunity. It really could set the path to see better ads in the crypto space

Ads are only for the crypto space or is it applicable for any type of ads? My understanding is the ads are meant for any commercial ads in general.

From my readings there is not specific specification to the type of ads. It should not be bound to the crypto space. I am almost certain the ads include non-crypto stuff too.

On google ads,  The ads that will show to you is depend on your the history of your search (data and cache). Sometimes when I encountered some google ads it show me some crypto ICO's, investments etc if my last search or surf is from crypto.

well, tachain will have to study it used for some time before they can suggest ads to them, Google have access to so much information that it obviously easy for them to suggest userbased ads

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:30:33 PM

well, tachain will have to study it used for some time before they can suggest ads to them, Google have access to so much information that it obviously easy for them to suggest userbased ads

phew, if google got into this area, then it will of course be hard for any company. I hope the name Google just came by accident and they have no plans in the field. That would not be good for Tachain and my investment
Pasolnaning

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:32:13 PM

I sold all my BTCs, someone showed me how to invest in this ICO, a super profitable coin, and we would be rich. We have no any other way!
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:57:53 PM

Its really a long wait for Android App. But I believe it would be worth waiting as iOS App is so good. Just can't wait for that. Team hurry up.

That's good to know that the iOS came out good and i do agree with you that the duration between the iOS launch and android which we are still waiting is getting longer but nevertheless, we just have to wait and see how the whole thing turns out, i recently visited their apple store and saw their specifications, the app is not that huge in size, just 22MB
Jacy Rina

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:07:30 PM

This is a project that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each plan item is one of the factors that can compete with other ideas for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:40:00 PM

I would like to see how the tokens are incorporated into the app... but I guess we will have to wait and see if the Tachain post a tutorial article or a tutorial video.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:58:06 PM

Thanks for the link. The app is looks like a google map but has alot of features. But what I really like is that AI related and watching ads for some TCHN tokens for it.

At your service
Marquez-Michael

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:03:24 PM

Hey, all.
Good Project.. But How we can check that How many tokens have already been sold?
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:26:00 PM

Tachain is creating a rating system for both passangers and drivers that would be stored on their blockchain platform. This system would change the course of the transportation model, great ideas from their team. I can say Investors are in great hands.

I think the fact that drivers can rate their passengers as well is a huge for the drivers, should increase their safety overall and stop the ones who run off without paying for example
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:38:19 PM

I think the fact that drivers can rate their passengers as well is a huge for the drivers, should increase their safety overall and stop the ones who run off without paying for example

This kind of feature is available with most taxi services. Most notably Uber. However, I do think it could be done more efficiently. There should be more ways of rating your driver and it should include all kinds of ratings e.g. sense of direction, politeness, timing, cleanliness...

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:55:50 PM

This kind of feature is available with most taxi services. Most notably Uber. However, I do think it could be done more efficiently. There should be more ways of rating your driver and it should include all kinds of ratings e.g. sense of direction, politeness, timing, cleanliness...

I agree there needs to be more detailed rating it would really help for getting a solid experience like I’d love to be able to filter by drivers who othe riders have said don’t talk much as I really am uncomfortable when drivers sit their trying to force a conversation
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: