Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:14:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:57:44 AM

From the iOS app, Transportal, TAChain seem to be available in two countries at the moment; Philippines and the US. Is there a plan to expand to other countries? If yes, what country are we looking at?

I'd expect the team to continue their focus on Asia as they're a lot of crypto enthusiast and investors who reside in this region.   
It'll sure take some time but i'm sure it'll be covering the Whole world!
the idea is too much amazing to stay limited to only those countries!
and development is still on going so we really dont know what awaits!!!!
just hold your breath and wait for the best!

I believe they'll cover the entire world in coming future at least that what I hope for, but I was suggesting in this infant stage of their project covering Asia sounds like a good place to start. 

Well, the Asian part of the continent has been known to be like the headquarters of cryptocurrency and it will be so nice if other continents will embrace this, the blockchain industry is a creative one, in just few years, they've come up with ideas we can only dream of, cutting across every niche, i believe the hurdles we face today in the industry will be the testimonies of the future 

Yeah, I'm also came from Asia continent and I'm happy to know that they start moving and making an action now to enter on blockchain industry. Blockchain will really going to change the future like tachain planning to do is changing and bringing a new future.

yeah, they will start with asia but i believe the whole world is their eventual market. once it work in asia i believe it will work else where

Yes, I believed and trusted the tachain team that they will really can make it. What we only need to do are is keep supporting it and spread the good news about this project.

At your service
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:42:23 AM

Greetings, everyone. promising idea. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That's very important

I think this should be in Philippines (I'm not certain) they'll be starting  their transportation company in Philippines with about thre thousand cabs

I never heard that Tachain is planning to obtain a bank license. May be they need a license for the TMARQ platform, but for an exchange and not a bank.

When the taxi service will start? I assumed that with Tachain app launch, taxi services will also start, but looks like it's not the case?
i think we have to wait some time For the Taxi services and all that features!
this service requires permission from road ministry or the authorities and as this is a financial service they'll be needing more paper works and permission from authorities! those process can only begun after they finishes ICO and using that Funds!
But we can see that app soo i guess as they promised app release before Ico!

OH wow... How did I not thought of this before now... The paper work is super important, I believe also that's where some of the funds are going to... Now I only hope they are successful in meeting their caps

Right. They need funds to start taxi service. I don't think they want to start taxi services with short fund. So we might have to wait till ICO is finished
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:54:57 AM

Greetings, everyone. promising idea. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That's very important

I think this should be in Philippines (I'm not certain) they'll be starting  their transportation company in Philippines with about thre thousand cabs

I never heard that Tachain is planning to obtain a bank license. May be they need a license for the TMARQ platform, but for an exchange and not a bank.

When the taxi service will start? I assumed that with Tachain app launch, taxi services will also start, but looks like it's not the case?
this service requires permission from road ministry or the authorities and as this is a financial service they'll be needing more paper works and permission from authorities! those process can only begun after they finishes ICO and using that Funds!

OH wow... How did I not thought of this before now... The paper work is super important, I believe also that's where some of the funds are going to... Now I only hope they are successful in meeting their caps

Right. They need funds to start taxi service. I don't think they want to start taxi services with short fund. So we might have to wait till ICO is finished

They have already started one unless they want to own their own fleet that would be a different cast otherwise I don't think a huge investment is needed especially that this can go lean.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:58:30 AM

From the iOS app, Transportal, TAChain seem to be available in two countries at the moment; Philippines and the US. Is there a plan to expand to other countries? If yes, what country are we looking at?

I'd expect the team to continue their focus on Asia as they're a lot of crypto enthusiast and investors who reside in this region.   

I believe they'll cover the entire world in coming future at least that what I hope for, but I was suggesting in this infant stage of their project covering Asia sounds like a good place to start. 

Well, the Asian part of the continent has been known to be like the headquarters of cryptocurrency and it will be so nice if other continents will embrace this, the blockchain industry is a creative one, in just few years, they've come up with ideas we can only dream of, cutting across every niche, i believe the hurdles we face today in the industry will be the testimonies of the future 

Yeah, I'm also came from Asia continent and I'm happy to know that they start moving and making an action now to enter on blockchain industry. Blockchain will really going to change the future like tachain planning to do is changing and bringing a new future.

Great to see an Asian counterpart around here, you must be very lucky to come from there as it's a well known region that supports the blockchain.
Dubai seem to look into this direction as well very keenly, lets just see where this leads in 2020

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:36:26 AM

I don’t get the reason for so much impatience in a project like this I mean did you guys really think a project like this was going to have everything done and launched instantly no real projects take time

Lol. There is no impatient here. They gave us a time frame and we expect them to deliver on that time frame and also we are just asking for the android version of the IOS application. Nothing more.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:50:06 AM

yeah, i'd like to see some real-world uses of the app and maybe a video? Possibly something for the team to concider doing?

we have been waiting for a long time for a review or a video on how the app works. But either nobody in the Philippines still uses the app or there are no Youtubers there
I would also like to know how many times the app has already been installed

yeah, no details available about app and its review. Maybe Philippines people waiting for taxi service launch then only they will start downloading app
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:51:13 AM

I agree with you mate, Asia is one of the biggest regions. it will be nice if  Tachain is fully established there. They can then move to other parts of the world. Asia is a good place to focus on for now
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:57:02 AM

I don’t get the reason for so much impatience in a project like this I mean did you guys really think a project like this was going to have everything done and launched instantly no real projects take time

Lol. There is no impatient here. They gave us a time frame and we expect them to deliver on that time frame and also we are just asking for the android version of the IOS application. Nothing more.

A brief run down presented by the team every week, would be a solution. Real projects like this would take some time. But the team must have thought about that when drawing up the roadmap. If things doesn’t go as planned then the team should let us know. That would be helpful.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:53:06 AM

yeah, i'd like to see some real-world uses of the app and maybe a video? Possibly something for the team to concider doing?

we have been waiting for a long time for a review or a video on how the app works. But either nobody in the Philippines still uses the app or there are no Youtubers there

yeah, no details available about app and its review. Maybe Philippines people waiting for taxi service launch then only they will start downloading app

Most popular mobile OS is Android.  Once this Android based app is available,  I think many people will start using it and will be able to share feedback.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:15:51 AM

You do realise the Android version is a completely different code base to iOS though right? They probably have one development team so however long it took to develop for iOS, it's going to take more or less the same time.
I get them saying there would be a release and it would be good for the Tachain team to clarify where they are at with the Android version though
nesh1

Merit: 110

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:21:10 AM

I think this should be in Philippines (I'm not certain) they'll be starting  their transportation company in Philippines with about thre thousand cabs

Most popular mobile OS is Android.  Once this Android based app is available,  I think many people will start using it and will be able to share feedback.
I am still actually waiting to see some video's of people using it on an Apple device as i downloaded it but i cannot use it in my country yet does anybody know if these kinds of video's are available anywhere?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:29:41 AM

Is this already available in USA? I thought they are going to explore the market in USA. If it is already there, then it is really good news I am hearing again about this project.

I think it is already there since it is one of the 2 places that can access the application with their numbers.
But this news is confirmed? I mean I never seen about started in US so that's why asking. We have to ask them on telegram channel.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:53:16 AM

Is this already available in USA? I thought they are going to explore the market in USA. If it is already there, then it is really good news I am hearing again about this project.

I think it is already there since it is one of the 2 places that can access the application with their numbers.
But this news is confirmed? I mean I never seen about started in US so that's why asking. We have to ask them on telegram channel.

I knew they were planning the philippines but did not know it was official. I will double check on telegram and let you guys know.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:52:46 AM

I knew they were planning the philippines but did not know it was official. I will double check on telegram and let you guys know.

That would be good to see that confirmed, great news if TaChain are planning on expansion into the Phillippines
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:50:32 AM

Great to see an Asian counterpart around here, you must be very lucky to come from there as it's a well known region that supports the blockchain.
Dubai seem to look into this direction as well very keenly, lets just see where this leads in 2020

Yeah really lucky that Asia considered one of the most known region supporting the blockchain and I hope even my country will start supporting the blockchain and bitcoin now. And I know tachain project will going to be popular here because we really love similar apps like uber.

At your service
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:07:24 PM

Exactly. People see the crypto world as a world of fantasy where things should always go the way they want until they are disappointed. Because blockchain makes transaction fast doesn't mean every blockchain project will be launched fast  Cheesy. IMO good things take time.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:23:57 PM

Hello Tachain Team,
            Congratulations! There is excellent news for you. Your ICO Tachain https://coindelite.com/ico-details-tachain is now listed on one of the most prominent ICO listing (ICO Calendar) -  CoinDelite.com. 

Your project has been reviewed and rated by our experts and has got a rating of 4.5 out of 5. You can request edit access or write to us to claim any changes.

Your rating widget code is available at https://coindelite.com/widgets.

Our Telegram channel has 100k plus subscribers (https://t.me/coindelite); you may want to share your ICO there and promote your ICO.  To get in touch with us, you may write to us at hello@coindelite.com or contact Garry on Telegram (@Garry_x).

Best wishes,

Team CoinDelite

Nice, I hope you guys help create good publicity for Tachain with band of network
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:16:22 PM

Hello Tachain Team,
            Congratulations! There is excellent news for you. Your ICO Tachain https://coindelite.com/ico-details-tachain is now listed on one of the most prominent ICO listing (ICO Calendar) -  CoinDelite.com. 

Your project has been reviewed and rated by our experts and has got a rating of 4.5 out of 5. You can request edit access or write to us to claim any changes.

Our Telegram channel has 100k plus subscribers (https://t.me/coindelite); you may want to share your ICO there and promote your ICO.  To get in touch with us, you may write to us at hello@coindelite.com or contact Garry on Telegram (@Garry_x).

Best wishes,

Team CoinDelite

That's Really a great news for TaChain Project and its Community!
i've checked your website and telegram channel as well, its really promising!
Glad TaChain made it through! and 4.5 out 5 is quite amazing!
Hopefully it'll bring support and more supports!
nesh1

Merit: 110

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:30:40 PM

Hello Tachain Team,

Best wishes,

Team CoinDelite

That's Really a great news for TaChain Project and its Community!
i've checked your website and telegram channel as well, its really promising!
Glad TaChain made it through! and 4.5 out 5 is quite amazing!
Hopefully it'll bring support and more supports!
This is not the first great score they have received but on which points does your site decide the points? i don't say that 4.5 isn't high but i want to know what they are missing.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

Yeah, I like how you put it. We should all wait till the ICO is over and hope they reach their set goals because they have a wonderful project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: