Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:11:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92631 times)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:58:31 PM

I don’t get the reason for so much impatience in a project like this I mean did you guys really think a project like this was going to have everything done and launched instantly no real projects take time

Lol. There is no impatient here. They gave us a time frame and we expect them to deliver on that time frame and also we are just asking for the android version of the IOS application. Nothing more.

A time frame was definitely given but we should also know that things can come up that will affect the development of a project. Take the current market situation as an example, so many is affected by it and Tachain is not an exemption (not saying that is the reason for the delay)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:47:44 PM

I don’t get the reason for so much impatience in a project like this I mean did you guys really think a project like this was going to have everything done and launched instantly no real projects take time

Lol. There is no impatient here. They gave us a time frame and we expect them to deliver on that time frame and also we are just asking for the android version of the IOS application. Nothing more.

A time frame was definitely given but we should also know that things can come up that will affect the development of a project. Take the current market situation as an example, so many is affected by it and Tachain is not an exemption (not saying that is the reason for the delay)

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:51:31 PM

Hello, guys. I think this is a new but promising plan. the obstacle is the number of similar competitors of the idea, all offering great service. who's the good luck.

I think TAChain got an advantage, they are doing things different and seem to have a reliable team. The token metrics say a lot more. If the keep up with their roadmap we are in for a treat.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:03:48 PM

You're right about that and i remember stating something of such, issues may come up that will hinder the drive of the team but at same time, its the duty of the team to effectively communicate with the community about that, its important that they get to know why the delay and perhaps, give them a specific date or duration that they expect the launch to happen
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:31:16 PM

Hello Tachain Team,
            Congratulations! There is excellent news for you. Your ICO Tachain https://coindelite.com/ico-details-tachain is now listed on one of the most prominent ICO listing (ICO Calendar) -  CoinDelite.com. 

Your project has been reviewed and rated by our experts and has got a rating of 4.5 out of 5. You can request edit access or write to us to claim any changes.

Your rating widget code is available at https://coindelite.com/widgets.

Our Telegram channel has 100k plus subscribers (https://t.me/coindelite); you may want to share your ICO there and promote your ICO.  To get in touch with us, you may write to us at hello@coindelite.com or contact Garry on Telegram (@Garry_x).

Best wishes,

Team CoinDelite

That's Really a great news for TaChain Project and its Community!
i've checked your website and telegram channel as well, its really promising!
Glad TaChain made it through! and 4.5 out 5 is quite amazing!
Hopefully it'll bring support and more supports!
This is not the first great score they have received but on which points does your site decide the points? i don't say that 4.5 isn't high but i want to know what they are missing.
Only the Reviewer can answer what they lacks not to get 5 out of 5!
But i think reviews the project goal, roadmap, whitepapers, Project team and their qualifications and their community management and sometime their Website design and its security!
and after going through all step they decides the Avarage Rate.
I think those ICO Rating Site should post a review along with their PROS and Cons!!
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:42:12 PM

Greetings, everyone. promising idea. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That's very important

I think this should be in Philippines (I'm not certain) they'll be starting  their transportation company in Philippines with about thre thousand cabs

I never heard that Tachain is planning to obtain a bank license. May be they need a license for the TMARQ platform, but for an exchange and not a bank.

When the taxi service will start? I assumed that with Tachain app launch, taxi services will also start, but looks like it's not the case?
i think we have to wait some time For the Taxi services and all that features!
this service requires permission from road ministry or the authorities and as this is a financial service they'll be needing more paper works and permission from authorities! those process can only begun after they finishes ICO and using that Funds!
But we can see that app soo i guess as they promised app release before Ico!

OH wow... How did I not thought of this before now... The paper work is super important, I believe also that's where some of the funds are going to... Now I only hope they are successful in meeting their caps

Right. They need funds to start taxi service. I don't think they want to start taxi services with short fund. So we might have to wait till ICO is finished

Yeah, I like how you put it. We should all wait till the ICO is over and hope they reach their set goals because they have a wonderful project

Since they already have a working app, I catch me over and over again, as I'm getting impatient, because we can not see any advertising in the app. I keep forgetting that the ICO is not running long yet :-)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:53:17 PM

Hello Tachain Team,
            Congratulations! There is excellent news for you. Your ICO Tachain https://coindelite.com/ico-details-tachain is now listed on one of the most prominent ICO listing (ICO Calendar) -  CoinDelite.com. 

Your project has been reviewed and rated by our experts and has got a rating of 4.5 out of 5. You can request edit access or write to us to claim any changes.

Our Telegram channel has 100k plus subscribers (https://t.me/coindelite); you may want to share your ICO there and promote your ICO.  To get in touch with us, you may write to us at hello@coindelite.com or contact Garry on Telegram (@Garry_x).

Best wishes,

Team CoinDelite

This is a very nice news. Lots of sites are listing TaChain which clearly shows the quality of the project. Way to go. 3 cheers for the team.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:07:55 PM

Yea. You are right and real project create road maps and map out plans too. And they stick with it but some things do go out of plans though but they speak up.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:09:15 PM

Team might have already worked about possible risks in their project. So risk management might always work in favor of the project if it is considered efficiently.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Che6ir61

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:39:08 PM

a convenient advertising platform that allows you to work anywhere or free to create and run advertising and for advertising you can also earn it I call the development and progress of the team I wish good luck
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:51:43 PM

I think it's going to take some some Gee, truth is phantam is a lot right in my point of view, this type of innovative project takes time in reality

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:00:23 PM

A brief run down presented by the team every week, would be a solution. Real projects like this would take some time. But the team must have thought about that when drawing up the roadmap. If things doesn’t go as planned then the team should let us know. That would be helpful.
All we need right now is patience, we really don’t know what challenges they facing. Having a Roadmap doesn’t mean there wouldn’t be challenges on the run. I’m very positive they’ll deliver the Android version.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:20:30 PM

A brief run down presented by the team every week, would be a solution. Real projects like this would take some time. But the team must have thought about that when drawing up the roadmap. If things doesn’t go as planned then the team should let us know. That would be helpful.
All we need right now is patience, we really don’t know what challenges they facing. Having a Roadmap doesn’t mean there wouldn’t be challenges on the run. I’m very positive they’ll deliver the Android version.

We will have to have the patience even longer. because even if the Android app is released, you can only use it on the Philipines :-)
I have to look at the roadmap, when the app is available in other countries
Ace44

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

Greetings, everyone. promising idea. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That's very important

I think this should be in Philippines (I'm not certain) they'll be starting  their transportation company in Philippines with about thre thousand cabs

I never heard that Tachain is planning to obtain a bank license. May be they need a license for the TMARQ platform, but for an exchange and not a bank.

When the taxi service will start? I assumed that with Tachain app launch, taxi services will also start, but looks like it's not the case?
i think we have to wait some time For the Taxi services and all that features!
this service requires permission from road ministry or the authorities and as this is a financial service they'll be needing more paper works and permission from authorities! those process can only begun after they finishes ICO and using that Funds!
But we can see that app soo i guess as they promised app release before Ico!

OH wow... How did I not thought of this before now... The paper work is super important, I believe also that's where some of the funds are going to... Now I only hope they are successful in meeting their caps

Right. They need funds to start taxi service. I don't think they want to start taxi services with short fund. So we might have to wait till ICO is finished

Yeah, I like how you put it. We should all wait till the ICO is over and hope they reach their set goals because they have a wonderful project

Since they already have a working app, I catch me over and over again, as I'm getting impatient, because we can not see any advertising in the app. I keep forgetting that the ICO is not running long yet :-)

Yea, that's the part that keeps getting at me but we just have to hold on and get something substantial before drawing conclusions, the iOS platform seems to be doing pretty well, that's something we are levering on at the moment and that's the actual point why android users are like all over the place trying to know what's the latest
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:06:29 PM

We will have to have the patience even longer. because even if the Android app is released, you can only use it on the Philipines :-)

I think the focus for Tachain is the technical development of the app. In Q1 they plan to launch the Addnet app.
Ace44

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:09:52 PM

Hello Tachain Team,

Best wishes,

Team CoinDelite

This is a very nice news. Lots of sites are listing TaChain which clearly shows the quality of the project. Way to go. 3 cheers for the team.

I believe it has to do with what they have to offer and secondly, their social handles seems to be generating some sort of attention, that must have caught the attention of many, not like i take most rating sites with high esteem but tachain seems to be on the good side of my book but i will fell much elevated when i test out the android platform
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:15:30 PM

I think the focus for Tachain is the technical development of the app. In Q1 they plan to launch the Addnet app.

Ya getting the tech part in place is important they want to make sure everything is smooth and consistent before they start bringing advertisers on, theirs a lot of moving parts to the project have to make sure each one works well to really succeed
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:09:00 PM

I understand you guys opinions and would like to state that being impatient is not my problem but just want to know when to expect the app. The ICO is still on and they are not doing anything to boost the sales. There is nothing going on apart from the Ios app and some Twitter updates. Would like to see this project go far.
iMaker
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:21:06 PM

Advertisers will need TCHN tokens in order to get access to the platform and run their ads. Advertisers will pay app users TCHN tokens for watching targeted ads.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

I understand you guys opinions and would like to state that being impatient is not my problem but just want to know when to expect the app. The ICO is still on and they are not doing anything to boost the sales. There is nothing going on apart from the Ios app and some Twitter updates. Would like to see this project go far.

Yeah the comms from the team is limited so I’m glad they have made it to this point, I really hope we can see more info from Tachain in the future.

Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: