Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:23:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:07:52 PM

I remember yesterday someone was talking about them being operational in the US and the Philippines. I've asked and they are not operational yet as they are just progressing with the sale. So that information is not correct. However their first operations will commence from Manila next year.

We got the information that the app is available, but you can only sign up with a phone number from the US or Philippines. and since they have not yet started in the US, we all had the assumption that the APP is already being used in the Philippines. If that is not the case, then I apologize for my impatient questions about the app :-)

I read in a section on their whitepaper that they intend to kick off their transportation company in Philippines with about 3000 cars how true is this please
Yeah, i read that on the whitepaper too, 3000 card is quite a huge number to start with. I hope they pull it off though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 09:11:53 PM

I remember yesterday someone was talking about them being operational in the US and the Philippines. I've asked and they are not operational yet as they are just progressing with the sale. So that information is not correct. However their first operations will commence from Manila next year.

We got the information that the app is available, but you can only sign up with a phone number from the US or Philippines. and since they have not yet started in the US, we all had the assumption that the APP is already being used in the Philippines. If that is not the case, then I apologize for my impatient questions about the app :-)

I read in a section on their whitepaper that they intend to kick off their transportation company in Philippines with about 3000 cars how true is this please
most probably they have team members from phillipines so its easy reach for them to make that happen while monitoring that process!
and later they will take more and more countries as its impossible to cover whole world at a time!
so that isn't impossible!
this is what this project is all about and i'm sure they'll reach their goal and go beyond of that!
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:08:18 PM

Hello, guys. I think this is a new but promising plan. the obstacle is the number of similar competitors of the idea, all offering great service. who's the good luck.

I think TAChain got an advantage, they are doing things different and seem to have a reliable team. The token metrics say a lot more. If the keep up with their roadmap we are in for a treat.

yeah, but i believe their true potential will not be felt until they are able to spread to other regions i understand that is among their long-term goal but they should make it as soon as possible

They will have to put things in place before going out wide else the whole outcome might become to large to handle and this will result in inevitable failure.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 10:46:34 PM

Yeah, i read that on the whitepaper too, 3000 card is quite a huge number to start with. I hope they pull it off though.

wow 3000 cars, i never came across that it really impressive i originally underestimated the team but apparently they have big plans for the project. kudos team

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:50:45 PM

Good to see that there are partners already for this project. It means a lot for a project to have partnerships. This project is very interesting since it occupies a wide range of services which involves the entertainment and in the transportation.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:33:14 PM

Good to see that there are partners already for this project. It means a lot for a project to have partnerships. This project is very interesting since it occupies a wide range of services which involves the entertainment and in the transportation.

Yep I’ve seen enough projects fail because they didn’t put effort into building a strong network around their own product and that’s the only way they can succeed longterm
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:55:26 PM

Yep I’ve seen enough projects fail because they didn’t put effort into building a strong network around their own product and that’s the only way they can succeed longterm

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:20:23 AM

Hello Tachain Team,
            Congratulations! There is excellent news for you. Your ICO Tachain https://coindelite.com/ico-details-tachain is now listed on one of the most prominent ICO listing (ICO Calendar) -  CoinDelite.com. 

Your project has been reviewed and rated by our experts and has got a rating of 4.5 out of 5. You can request edit access or write to us to claim any changes.

Your rating widget code is available at https://coindelite.com/widgets.

Our Telegram channel has 100k plus subscribers (https://t.me/coindelite); you may want to share your ICO there and promote your ICO.  To get in touch with us, you may write to us at hello@coindelite.com or contact Garry on Telegram (@Garry_x).

Best wishes,

Team CoinDelite

This is a very nice news. Lots of sites are listing TaChain which clearly shows the quality of the project. Way to go. 3 cheers for the team.

I guess this was an unsolicited listing right?? It's a good one for both the exchange and tachain project. The criteria of listing only quality projects by the exchange should show to everyone the amount of quality possessed by tachain

I think so, Maybe they really saw the potential of tachain that's why they listed it and accepting it to their community to start the promotion. I know more people and companies will going to attract by the tachain.

Tachain team is very transparent and doing good job. Such review was expected. Now I think more and more such review will come for Tachain.

Yeah, Transparency is one of the most important that a project will always do. In terms of good and hard work they really doing will and yes more reviews will going to come soon.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:27:47 AM

wow 3000 cars, i never came across that it really impressive i originally underestimated the team but apparently they have big plans for the project. kudos team

I've probably missed that part; so they plan to have their own fleet? or they will have taxi drivers who are already driving? I think the latter is more lean.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:13:07 AM

The information I have heard from the team is about commencing operation in Manila, Philippines next year, I don't know where you got that above information but I don't think the person got his response from the team either.

You guys are typically saying same thing  Embarrassed Undecided
Operation commencing next year have been confirmed by the team so lets work with that and see where it leads

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:17:55 AM

Hello Tachain Team,
            Congratulations! There is excellent news for you. Your ICO Tachain https://coindelite.com/ico-details-tachain is now listed on one of the most prominent ICO listing (ICO Calendar) -  CoinDelite.com. 

Your project has been reviewed and rated by our experts and has got a rating of 4.5 out of 5. You can request edit access or write to us to claim any changes.

Your rating widget code is available at https://coindelite.com/widgets.

Our Telegram channel has 100k plus subscribers (https://t.me/coindelite); you may want to share your ICO there and promote your ICO.  To get in touch with us, you may write to us at hello@coindelite.com or contact Garry on Telegram (@Garry_x).

Best wishes,

Team CoinDelite

This is a very nice news. Lots of sites are listing TaChain which clearly shows the quality of the project. Way to go. 3 cheers for the team.

I guess this was an unsolicited listing right?? It's a good one for both the exchange and tachain project. The criteria of listing only quality projects by the exchange should show to everyone the amount of quality possessed by tachain

I think so, Maybe they really saw the potential of tachain that's why they listed it and accepting it to their community to start the promotion. I know more people and companies will going to attract by the tachain.

Listing in multiple site will definitely attract many potential investors. Fingers crossed for TaChain as well. Looking forward for them to reach hardcap.

What kind of marketing strategies Tachain is using and or will be going to use to boost token sale? I know softcap is reached but in this bear market team needs aggressive marketing.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:40:58 AM

I've probably missed that part; so they plan to have their own fleet? or they will have taxi drivers who are already driving? I think the latter is more lean.

That's good if they will going to have own. I guess many experienced driver will going to apply on tachain after they implementing it so it will be easy to find some good drivers for their services.

At your service
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:32:28 AM

thats the hard truth!
but TaChain is working its best they are already developing product and ready to release them in a few months!
plus getting some Partnership is quite a deal!
I'm betting on this projects success!
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:06:32 AM

Advertisers will need TCHN tokens in order to get access to the platform and run their ads. Advertisers will pay app users TCHN tokens for watching targeted ads.

Yes, and if every transaction revolve round TCHN, I think it will be great for the value of the Tachain token

Thats the whole point of using tokens. It will take much time but one day we will see all using tokens happen for the better.

what tachain needs is for advertisers to be rewarded for holding the coins or buying in bulk. If not, we might get the velocity principle keeping the prices low (buying a token to instantly spend it again doesnt affect the price, therefore not raising it)

What like a master node setup or a proof of staking payouts. Not a bad idea and they really need to attract advertisers so maybe this idea will appeal to them.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 08:33:19 AM

Hello Team TAChain,
Kudos on the ongoing ICO. Some progress been made there with new investors coming in. Would KYC be necessary for investors to receive tokens? When would token be distributed?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:33:28 AM

that is interesting. I've always thought they want to work with existing taxi companies. I did not know that they wanted to build their own fleet. 3000 cars to start is already very ambitious, there must still be taken a lot of money at the ICO :-)
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:29:46 AM

that is interesting. I've always thought they want to work with existing taxi companies. I did not know that they wanted to build their own fleet. 3000 cars to start is already very ambitious, there must still be taken a lot of money at the ICO :-)

I am not sure if I got the point correct, so please help me understand. You mean to say tachain team planning to buy 3000 cars for taxi service?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:32:33 AM

Wow. That's a huge amount of cars. Do they have the cars already or they will be waiting on funds from the token sale to implement this?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:37:08 AM

Wow. That's a huge amount of cars. Do they have the cars already or they will be waiting on funds from the token sale to implement this?

Looking forward to an update on this, 3,000 cars should certainly kick the project off well if this is made possible
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:44:31 AM

I am not sure if I got the point correct, so please help me understand. You mean to say tachain team planning to buy 3000 cars for taxi service?

planning to buy i thought they have already bought the cars someone mentioned it earlier he claimed to have read it in their whitepaper maybe i will have to re-read their whitepaper to see for myself.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: