Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:23:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:00:42 PM

This new project that will work in the crypto community someday will surely gives a good service to the community. The team is capable of doing this platform in accordance with the needs of the community since it was created by this skilled individuals.
yes. This platform makes it easy for app users to watch advertisements in applications and get tokens. besides this platform is used by advertisers and advertising agencies to create targeted advertisements using TCHN tokens.

One thing is certain as advertisers and advertising agencies conduct transactions the value of TCHN token will gradually increase.

That’s would be the usecase. Is there any plan for tokens not claimed or purchased like token burn? That would be an advantage to investors who got in early.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:04:03 PM

Ya I’d imagine their working on backend things it’s a pretty large undertaking hopefully we will hear back from them soon with some more updates on where they’re at in the progress

i am an optimist, right now i prefer to believe they are cooking some good news as soon as they finish i believe they will come up with wonderful anouncement.

Seconded. I believe something awesome is going on behind the scene, we just have to be patient with the team, imo
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:23:17 PM

ok, i follow this discussion about the 3K cars since yesterday. In the whitepaper I could find this number, but not whether it will be own cars or vehicles of partner companies. But I read that they start in Manila in October. So we will know it then at the latest

I would imagine this is not their own fleet of cars but have entered a partnership with existing provider(s). Time will tell but that would be my assumption

Yes exactly theirs no way a new project like this could expect to do that unless theirbico raised an insane amount of money which if this was 2017 would have been possible lol
Buying 3k cars in start up will be huge investment. So may be possible that cars are from the partner companies?

could be, but you also have to consider that they are a startup which they are trying to win the market over so thre is the possibility that they are not going to roll the 3k cays at once it probably gonna be a gradual process. i guess
But for these 3k cars also they are hiring people? I mean drivers? Means it is possible that there will have opportunity to people?

If they are getting partnership with 3k taxis, obviously taxis will come with drivers. Why they have to hire special drivers?

I believe they once stated something about conducting tests for drivers, so if that's the case, then its obvious that they will recruit, just like i once stated, its a good thing that they are doing such, that's really a huge boost for the community where they are located, such impact has the potential of making the community to embrace the brand

It’s good they got plans to do things differently like it’s been done by competitors. But I see TACHAIN features is way more classical than we think. Take a look at the whitepaper and you be happy you made the right decision.

I've gone through the whitepaper and that's essentially not my point but yea, they are doing something different with a unique approach, i'm just loving the fact that they are creating avenues to help the community with the coming in of such transport system, these are projects that will help make things better for the blockchain industry
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:37:09 PM

This new project that will work in the crypto community someday will surely gives a good service to the community. The team is capable of doing this platform in accordance with the needs of the community since it was created by this skilled individuals.
yes. This platform makes it easy for app users to watch advertisements in applications and get tokens. besides this platform is used by advertisers and advertising agencies to create targeted advertisements using TCHN tokens.

It's like a double purpose project which are you can earn some of their tokens by watching some of their ads at the same time they are doing their services.

Yes, nice concept from Tachain team. First earn free tokens by watching ads and then spend them to get free rides.

I love how you get can get paid from TaChain for watching adverts online like we all already do, but finally get some rewards for it! Really looking forward to this

Atleast now we won't look at those ads as some annoying things obstructing our online activities knowing you will get profits.

Is there any information available regarding rewards? I mean how much tokens we will get per advertisement? Since taxi service will be starting soon, so this might be already decided?

As far as I know the AdNet App will released in Q1 2019. I believe, that the rewards will announced shortly before the app will start.
They have a Solid map i believe!
And they are walking the road pretty nicely!
regardless i'm kind of excited to see Crypto being implanted on Transportation brought to us by TaChain!
then we can wait for Adnet being implanted in app!
soo many things awaits

All that will be taken care of once the adnet is released by Q1 of 2019. They still have more time and should get themselves a good amount of investment first.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:03:11 PM

Ya I’d imagine their working on backend things it’s a pretty large undertaking hopefully we will hear back from them soon with some more updates on where they’re at in the progress

i am an optimist, right now i prefer to believe they are cooking some good news as soon as they finish i believe they will come up with wonderful anouncement.

Seconded. I believe something awesome is going on behind the scene, we just have to be patient with the team, imo

Hopefully it's just one of those cases where they announce something when it's ready and finished. No point making noise for the sake of it. Fingers crossed
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:46:00 PM

One thing is certain as advertisers and advertising agencies conduct transactions the value of TCHN token will gradually increase.

More people start using their App and tokens, the value will move higher. No doubt about that. Development seems to be under progress in a good way for TaChain.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:51:35 PM

I also believe in this statement and we need to wait for the information from the team. But why Android App is getting delayed. Team should have informed about that already.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:30:54 PM

It's like a double purpose project which are you can earn some of their tokens by watching some of their ads at the same time they are doing their services.

Yes, nice concept from Tachain team. First earn free tokens by watching ads and then spend them to get free rides.

I love how you get can get paid from TaChain for watching adverts online like we all already do, but finally get some rewards for it! Really looking forward to this

Atleast now we won't look at those ads as some annoying things obstructing our online activities knowing you will get profits.

Is there any information available regarding rewards? I mean how much tokens we will get per advertisement? Since taxi service will be starting soon, so this might be already decided?

As far as I know the AdNet App will released in Q1 2019. I believe, that the rewards will announced shortly before the app will start.
They have a Solid map i believe!
And they are walking the road pretty nicely!
regardless i'm kind of excited to see Crypto being implanted on Transportation brought to us by TaChain!
then we can wait for Adnet being implanted in app!
soo many things awaits

On the payment of the taxi bill by token I'm already looking forward. It definitely has to be a quick fix, probably just a single button press in the app.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 08:32:45 PM

I also believe in this statement and we need to wait for the information from the team. But why Android App is getting delayed. Team should have informed about that already.

At this point we can only speculate about the release of the Android App until the team releases an official announcement, but I remain ever hopeful though.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 09:36:38 PM

At this point we can only speculate about the release of the Android App until the team releases an official announcement, but I remain ever hopeful though.

ya no need to guess or put out weird guess dates the fact is the team would have released it if it was ready if it's not released it wasn't ready enough or had issues so of course they delayed it people really need to get to be a bit more patient
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:57:42 PM

I've been driving more taxis in the last few days, and asked the drivers for their opinion about Tachain. Everyone was happy about the opportunity to earn money with advertising, but only a few understood the payment with tokens. there is still much work to be done
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:26:00 PM

I'm wondering about it too, I also want a clear answer from the team if we can really use the token we can earn on watching ads to have or use it to their service.

it supposed to be that way i mean what better use of the token will there be than to use their token for their service by doing that i believe the token will be very valuable and in a way attract more users

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:35:18 PM

I'm wondering about it too, I also want a clear answer from the team if we can really use the token we can earn on watching ads to have or use it to their service.

it supposed to be that way i mean what better use of the token will there be than to use their token for their service by doing that i believe the token will be very valuable and in a way attract more users

That's pretty much the main reason i continue to monitor the project they have a pretty solid niche for doing a closed loop adnetwork-customer-driver-exchange loop of sales and purchasing, i think it's a solid business case hopefully with a high advertising demand
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:19:07 PM

That's pretty much the main reason i continue to monitor the project they have a pretty solid niche for doing a closed loop adnetwork-customer-driver-exchange loop of sales and purchasing, i think it's a solid business case hopefully with a high advertising demand

Yeah I have come across a few blockchain ad networks but none of them are targeted at taxi's. This kind of niche allows them to offer a high level of expertise where they can be the number one company in this market.

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:49:08 PM

Yeah I have come across a few blockchain ad networks but none of them are targeted at taxi's. This kind of niche allows them to offer a high level of expertise where they can be the number one company in this market.

Yep targeting specific niches like this that aren't overly exploited or in this case really exploited at all gives a lot of room for some serious growth and cash flow, hopefully it turns into a way to really make some money for all people involved as a way to grow the industry.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:47:56 AM

Yeah, People will going to enjoy claiming and using their tokens while the tachain token and services will going to spread because of it then it will going to have a lot of new supporters that will help it to become more valuable.

At your service
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 03:10:27 AM

I've been driving more taxis in the last few days, and asked the drivers for their opinion about Tachain. Everyone was happy about the opportunity to earn money with advertising, but only a few understood the payment with tokens. there is still much work to be done
There are not many people that knows about Bitcoin and how it works!
So teaching them that is not gonna be that easy!
but soon they'll come to know about the electronic payment system!
and they'll get used to it
gerald232

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:40:27 AM

Yeah, People will going to enjoy claiming and using their tokens while the tachain token and services will going to spread because of it then it will going to have a lot of new supporters that will help it to become more valuable.
as expected of this platform, the use of tokens without stopping by the community will cause the circulation of extraordinary tokens. it can happen if the team can manage these conditions, it's not easy and the processing time is very long. I hope the team is not tired and motivated to realize Tachain even more.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:46:27 AM

This is good strategy.  This way Tachain token will be in circulation and in demand as well. This way token value will be also go up.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:45:31 AM

This is good strategy.  This way Tachain token will be in circulation and in demand as well. This way token value will be also go up.

The way I think of it is given they will be taking a ride and paying for it they might as well get rewarded for doing that. The longer the journey the higher the reward.

Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: