Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:46:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:06:22 PM

There seems to be some competition on transportation esp in the US and partly in the Philippines. TAChain promises some new. Gone through the white paper and saw that the team is aware of the competition and got some plans. Kudos team.

Yeah it's going to be tricky, they will be operating in a niche market but the overall advertising industry is a competitor. They need to stand out.
They'll be needing strong marketing Campaign!
Cause they gonna have to take Uber down and have to compete with some of the gaints in these niches!
i hope they have plan for that

They're definitely going to need to market the hell out of TaChain and whilst the likes of Uber are rivals for transportation, TaChain also have their ad network and that offering so are still somewhat different.

You're right but i think where they have an edge is the fact that they are a combination of both transportation and advertising, even though the individual niche are both competitive but if they play their cards right, we'll get to see them have some edge, its not going to be easy but they have the advantage of been unique and groomed from the blockchain industry
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:15:41 PM

There seems to be some competition on transportation esp in the US and partly in the Philippines. TAChain promises some new. Gone through the white paper and saw that the team is aware of the competition and got some plans. Kudos team.

Yeah it's going to be tricky, they will be operating in a niche market but the overall advertising industry is a competitor. They need to stand out.
Cause they gonna have to take Uber down and have to compete with some of the gaints in these niches!

Sure they need high marketing effort. btw, how much they have raised till now? How far are they to reach their hardcap?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:05:32 PM

This is true, but I haven't seen other similar projects actually pay the viewers for watching an advert online, pretty unique statistic; should it be legit.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:14:29 PM

Not necesarily. They can also work with Uber or any other big taxi companies in the name of partnerships. They still have huge amount of time for making such partnerships.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:33:41 PM

There seems to be some competition on transportation esp in the US and partly in Philippines. TAChain promises some new. Gone through the white paper and saw that the team is aware of the competition and got some plans. Kudos team.
They could join those competitions this way they will also advertise their project and they might even win, and that would be a good achievement too.

It would be a good one if they can win the competition and more better that they are a new startup transportation company, the win will give them the respect and credibility they achieved.

I think there is enough room for collaboration rather than compete. If one looks at it from the value proposition perspective they are or have a different model and can tackle different transportation dimensions. For example uber is not really or necessarily a competitor if tachain opted to also include trains.

Trains! Wow I never thought to this extent... This is quite huge and brilliant as well, is this officially in their plans as well?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:54:52 PM

There seems to be some competition on transportation esp in the US and partly in Philippines. TAChain promises some new. Gone through the white paper and saw that the team is aware of the competition and got some plans. Kudos team.
They could join those competitions this way they will also advertise their project and they might even win, and that would be a good achievement too.

It would be a good one if they can win the competition and more better that they are a new startup transportation company, the win will give them the respect and credibility they achieved.

I think there is enough room for collaboration rather than compete. If one looks at it from the value proposition perspective they are or have a different model and can tackle different transportation dimensions. For example uber is not really or necessarily a competitor if tachain opted to also include trains.

Trains! Wow I never thought to this extent... This is quite huge and brilliant as well, is this officially in their plans as well?

i think we had this discussion already at the beginning of the project. I suggest we wait for the start of the project to see how it works in taxis. If that succeeds, then they can engage with such ideas
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:14:00 PM

Yeah, They must consider the Uber as their competitor and they really need some good strategy to reach or surpass what does the uber already done on having similar services. But once the Tachain started it will really have some advatages to Uber.

At your service
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:45:13 PM

Yeah, They must consider the Uber as their competitor and they really need some good strategy to reach or surpass what does the uber already done on having similar services. But once the Tachain started it will really have some advatages to Uber.

In all honesty and interesting idea would be to build up a independent platform that’s attractive who knows maybe someday Uber buy out and offer advertising based crypto cabs as an option but first they need to assure they can build up a real Uber competitor with attractive features
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:22:30 PM

In all honesty and interesting idea would be to build up a independent platform that’s attractive who knows maybe someday Uber buy out and offer advertising based crypto cabs as an option but first they need to assure they can build up a real Uber competitor with attractive features

Uber was probably the pioneer of these services and they did so much wrong. Tachain can learn from all these mistakes and put a better product on the market. I hope they can do it
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:46:14 PM

Oh god yes Uber ran into so many issues and missteps I think it laid a great groundwork for how others like Tachain can take advantage and make sure to cover all their bases
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:47:43 PM

This new project that will work in the crypto community someday will surely gives a good service to the community. The team is capable of doing this platform in accordance with the needs of the community since it was created by this skilled individuals.
yes. This platform makes it easy for app users to watch advertisements in applications and get tokens. besides this platform is used by advertisers and advertising agencies to create targeted advertisements using TCHN tokens.

It's like a double purpose project which are you can earn some of their tokens by watching some of their ads at the same time they are doing their services.

Yes, nice concept from Tachain team. First earn free tokens by watching ads and then spend them to get free rides.

I love how you get can get paid from TaChain for watching adverts online like we all already do, but finally get some rewards for it! Really looking forward to this

Atleast now we won't look at those ads as some annoying things obstructing our online activities knowing you will get profits.
Lol, knowing that just by watching adverts online  you gain some Tachain tokens. The Tachain concept is a win situation for everyone involved.

Is there any information regarding how /on which device these ads will be played? I mean are they going to install screen in the taxi or these ads will be played on mobile?

From information gathered, I think the ads are gonna be played / viewed on the Tachain App

ads can be played/viewed on any smartphone or mounted screen in a taxi but the team seems to focus more on the taxi ad viewing which seems good because a lot of people can be reached that way

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:53:52 PM

Oh god yes Uber ran into so many issues and missteps I think it laid a great groundwork for how others like Tachain can take advantage and make sure to cover all their bases

Hello, TAChain is doing something different. The use of Blockchain makes rating transparent. There’s no influence from the transport firm or TAChain team.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
notderossi

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:57:51 PM

Tachin project has a very innovative view of the advertising industry and is aiming to make it more profitable for all the people who watch it. I think this will create a great revolution in the advertising industry and will give huge profits to the project.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:41:52 PM

Hello, TAChain is doing something different. The use of Blockchain makes rating transparent. There’s no influence from the transport firm or TAChain team.

Ya being able to have the ratings be immutable is one of the things that make ratings on blockchain so good as they aren’t influenced from outside forces or interests
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:10:32 AM

Tachin project has a very innovative view of the advertising industry and is aiming to make it more profitable for all the people who watch it. I think this will create a great revolution in the advertising industry and will give huge profits to the project.
Moreover its gonna implant blockchain into our regular life!
its important as the more people will learn about blockchain technology, they more they'll be interested in it!
i believe TaChain can be gamechanger in CryptoMarket!
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:07:06 AM
Merited by faulerwilli (1)

i think we had this discussion already at the beginning of the project. I suggest we wait for the start of the project to see how it works in taxis. If that succeeds, then they can engage with such ideas

Agree with you faulerwilli!  Let's Tachain focus on taxi first and then they can look for other options.  As of now I think they have selected best option
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:48:52 AM

Not necesarily. They can also work with Uber or any other big taxi companies in the name of partnerships. They still have huge amount of time for making such partnerships.

Agreed plus I don't think transportation can be considered a niche. From my understanding they can or they will be operating on multiple levels be it taxis or flights.

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:52:45 AM

Agree with you faulerwilli!  Let's Tachain focus on taxi first and then they can look for other options.  As of now I think they have selected best option

This topic is discussed in the past. It's not easy for a start-up to expand business in all segments at same time. once they successfully established business in taxi segments, they might think about other places.
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:07:41 AM

I love the idea of Tachain's creativity, which is targeted at the transportation sector, in particular taxi companies. Why is the project targeting the taxi sector? In the future, will Tachain carry advertising in other areas? Extending the Tachain application globally requires licensing in many countries. How will the project address this issue?
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:30:37 AM

I've been driving more taxis in the last few days, and asked the drivers for their opinion about Tachain. Everyone was happy about the opportunity to earn money with advertising, but only a few understood the payment with tokens. there is still much work to be done
There are not many people that knows about Bitcoin and how it works!
So teaching them that is not gonna be that easy!
but soon they'll come to know about the electronic payment system!
and they'll get used to it

Well said, only a small portion of the world is conversant with cryptocurency and it's mode of operation, I'll suggest Tachain to set up some sort of introduction class to enable quick and easy transition. 
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: