Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:08:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:41:16 PM

For those who were wondering why Manila and the 3000 cabs. The reason they chose Manila is because of the potential it has and all the taxi drivers signed own their own cabs and are officially registered as cab drivers in the Philippines. They do not sign non official drivers.

That's true. I'm from Manila Philippines and we have a lot of cabs and taxi drivers here that they can hired for their services. Most of us also really like using these kinds of apps like to ubers and other similar companies.

Great, finally there's someone from Manila who can confirm the nature of the transport industry. I think the Tachain team did its due research before kicking off after all.

It would be nice to get a progress update from someone in the area to see if they have heard anything about Tachain, and to check if they have seen any advertisements for their service!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:49:41 PM

For those who were wondering why Manila and the 3000 cabs. The reason they chose Manila is because of the potential it has and all the taxi drivers signed own their own cabs and are officially registered as cab drivers in the Philippines. They do not sign non official drivers.

That's true. I'm from Manila Philippines and we have a lot of cabs and taxi drivers here that they can hired for their services. Most of us also really like using these kinds of apps like to ubers and other similar companies.

cool, I am glad that someone from Manila is here. Are you going to use Tachain and can you send us a testimonial report?

yeah, if we could get some proof of it in the 'wild' so to speak from an actual user, that would be awesome.

Yeah, I'm going to use Tachain once they fully launched here  Cheesy. I'm really excited when they said that they will going to start here in Manila  Wink.

but they are operating from the manilla or are you based in Philippians, i believe it will take tachain few more works tobecome a standard in the indusrty

The Philippines got a large population with so many islands. It’s a good place for a Blockchain based TAChain to pitch a tent.  Starting operations from there. Wishing them goodluck

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:58:14 PM

Anyone on iOS devices managed to actually have a play with the app yet? I know if you're not in the Philipines you wont be able to fully test but just wondering on the overall feel of it
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:04:10 PM

Anyone on iOS devices managed to actually have a play with the app yet? I know if you're not in the Philipines you wont be able to fully test but just wondering on the overall feel of it
Been trying to track someone down in the area myself but haven’t I oddlyy don’t know anyone from that area of the world
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:37:24 PM

cool, I am glad that someone from Manila is here. Are you going to use Tachain and can you send us a testimonial report?

From the way he spoke, he/she has made it obvious that the app will be very useful to him and other citizens. They love using apps like this. It's now obvious that the location was a good pick by the team
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:03:42 AM

Great, finally there's someone from Manila who can confirm the nature of the transport industry. I think the Tachain team did its due research before kicking off after all.

It would be nice to get a progress update from someone in the area to see if they have heard anything about Tachain, and to check if they have seen any advertisements for their service!

One thing one should keep in mind is that they only allow official cabs so this makes it hard for uber to compete in some scenarios assuming of course the app would be a selling point.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:04:47 AM

yeah, if we could get some proof of it in the 'wild' so to speak from an actual user, that would be awesome.

Yeah, I'm going to use Tachain once they fully launched here  Cheesy. I'm really excited when they said that they will going to start here in Manila  Wink.

but they are operating from the manilla or are you based in Philippians, i believe it will take tachain few more works tobecome a standard in the indusrty

The Philippines got a large population with so many islands. It’s a good place for a Blockchain based TAChain to pitch a tent.  Starting operations from there. Wishing them goodluck

Philippines is good tourist spot? I don't have much idea about this country, but it seems taxi services are more popular in Philippines.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:18:58 AM

But I think there could some other reason as well.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:21:29 AM

That's really nice to see that Tachain wants to go with only registered drivers. But many other countries also do verification of drivers. So there must be some other benefits as well.
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:53:31 AM

I think that will make a huge difference, knowing there’s someone who’s from Manila could try the Tachain app and make a testimonial report .
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:25:56 AM

Tachain has a good team and parnerts, I want to know how much soft cap and hard cap is your want to collect? how much funds have been collected? as far as I see the project attracts a lot of people's attention here.  Smiley
kantonamola

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:10:26 AM

Thank you for bringing the community a nice project
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:46:29 AM

That's really nice to see that Tachain wants to go with only registered drivers. But many other countries also do verification of drivers. So there must be some other benefits as well.

Most platforms use verification, that’s alroght, but the rating system of TAChain seems more important to taxi users. I get to choose what taxi driver is the best available while the drivers would take care of the users to get a better rating.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:58:08 AM

Philippines is good tourist spot? I don't have much idea about this country, but it seems taxi services are more popular in Philippines.
well they have a good amount of population, they have no restriction (or fewer restriction) for crypro in Philipines!
that makes it a good thing to start with!
however Tachain have better access as i guess they have good connection with that country they choose!
ghost_white7

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:14:36 AM

Just found your project. interesting that a MVP is already available, will take a closer look later this day.
Paying the taxi driver with tokens sounds like fun

Thank You
This is an innovative idea to be able to pay for your cab using crypto it just makes life more easier for people in the crypto space.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:44:14 AM

That would be amazing, that's a really good marketing idea. A video showing how the app will work or even go the extra mile and do a video review of one of the screens in the Tachain taxis.

Yea and the individual from the stated country just gave us an idea of what the environment is like, it also shows that they have the needed market because where there's lot of cabs, there is definitely lots of commuters and tachain is not just a cab but a brand that has something to offer, so i believe such will give them an edge over others
nesh1

Merit: 110

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:09:21 AM

Most platforms use verification, that’s alroght, but the rating system of TAChain seems more important to taxi users. I get to choose what taxi driver is the best available while the drivers would take care of the users to get a better rating.
Yes but according to the whitepaper the driver can also rate the passenger and that should be there too as some passengers can really be a pain.
dumbtool45

Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:37:02 AM

can't help but applaud your collective efforts, especially after reading all the news/recent updates, awesome work thru & thru
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:56:38 AM

Yes, I'm currently on Manila Philippines  Cheesy I think we need to wait again before they can totally start or operate their services because they really need to do a lot of works.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:29:09 PM

Yes, I'm currently on Manila Philippines  Cheesy I think we need to wait again before they can totally start or operate their services because they really need to do a lot of works.

I guess we will be reaching out to you for feedback when they launch there. Keep in mind that according to them the 3000 taxis are all over and not just Manila.

Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: