Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:49:42 AM

Closed Sale ends in 6 days, what do you think, does Tachain start its service right after that? So far there is no official announcement about the exact start date

According to the information I have at hand ICO still continue till the end of the year actually Dec 31... Do they start operation already? I think I have read it here that CEO intend starting off immediately

I don't know about starting immediately though but we've been told that operations will actually commence by 2019 and I'm all excited to see how this plays out. The feedback from Philippine will affect the growth of this project imo

Philippine is not actually a strong weight in crypto which is why I'm not particularly enthusiastic about them or even Tachain starting there.. I'm sorry but that's the way I feel  about them starting there

The Philippines is one of the fastest growing economies in the world. Testing the application there would provide valuable information if the application can survive less than ideal situations as compared to in first world countries.

Not to downplay any world economy just curious... Where can I find a link pointing to phillipines as one of the fastest growing economy in the world ? Curious... I want to learn more

I get your point but it's not really about economy, there are countries known to be poor or with bad economy but yet investors are reaping up large profits, my point is, find a solution to a problem and you will get the needed profit in any environment, i believe feasibility studies must have been done by the team to ascertain if this will be profitable for them or not before venturing into the zone

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 07:46:38 AM

Are you people interested to earn free tachain tokens? Check twitter link to know about it:
https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1047308724199731200?s=19

Yeah man I’m a member of their discord channel, someone posted about it on this thread a few days ago so I’ve joined. 400 TCHN token giveaways everyday, you would have to be a fool to miss out on some free tokens.
didn't knew about that!
400TCHN is something worth getting into my pocket if i have any luck!
thanks mate! gonna JOIN IN Now!

Each winner is picked by random, I think the member needs to be active on the channel (couple posts per day) and the 400 TCHN tokens are worth $4.00.

Wow. That's a little bit low. I was thinking it would be around $50 or so but still they are doing a good job distributing tokens to their channel members daily

Giving away a lot of fiat worth of coins is a sure fire way to devalue the currency controlling bonuses and giveaways is the only way to keep things in check

Especially when there is a bad volume. I think what they are trying to do is create that volume now by diversifying hodlers and of course keep the community engaged until they start operations.
well airdrops and giveaways does make a currency weak when listed as everyone jumps intu selling it!
but they are also needed to keep the flow of that currency in market!
as the investors like to Hold their token, then there aren't many tokens left to buy! so its not a bad thing!
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:09:52 AM

For those who were wondering why Manila and the 3000 cabs. The reason they chose Manila is because of the potential it has and all the taxi drivers signed own their own cabs and are officially registered as cab drivers in the Philippines. They do not sign non official drivers.

That's true. I'm from Manila Philippines and we have a lot of cabs and taxi drivers here that they can hired for their services. Most of us also really like using these kinds of apps like to ubers and other similar companies.

That's really nice to see that Tachain wants to go with only registered drivers. But many other countries also do verification of drivers. So there must be some other benefits as well.

Most platforms use verification, that’s alroght, but the rating system of TAChain seems more important to taxi users. I get to choose what taxi driver is the best available while the drivers would take care of the users to get a better rating.
Yes but according to the whitepaper the driver can also rate the passenger and that should be there too as some passengers can really be a pain.

Hope taxi drivers and passengers don't come to. Mutual agreement and give each other good rating.  That will be drawbacks of this system.

I mentioned this earlier there might be flaws in the rating system here. I am looking for how they are going to fix this.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 09:34:10 AM

Closed Sale ends in 6 days, what do you think, does Tachain start its service right after that? So far there is no official announcement about the exact start date

According to the information I have at hand ICO still continue till the end of the year actually Dec 31... Do they start operation already? I think I have read it here that CEO intend starting off immediately

I don't know about starting immediately though but we've been told that operations will actually commence by 2019 and I'm all excited to see how this plays out. The feedback from Philippine will affect the growth of this project imo

Philippine is not actually a strong weight in crypto which is why I'm not particularly enthusiastic about them or even Tachain starting there.. I'm sorry but that's the way I feel  about them starting there

Yes buddy, As of now we just have really small percent of people who are believing in crypto here. But if it's the Tachain project which is some kinds of a project that will bring another convenient way to us in terms of transportation many people here really love it specially Tachain will provide free tokens by watching ads and they can use it on using their services  Wink.

I take it that you're from the phillipines, nice to learn of this and meet you also..

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:07:11 AM

Yes buddy, As of now we just have really small percent of people who are believing in crypto here. But if it's the Tachain project which is some kinds of a project that will bring another convenient way to us in terms of transportation many people here really love it specially Tachain will provide free tokens by watching ads and they can use it on using their services  Wink.

I take it that you're from the phillipines, nice to learn of this and meet you also..

It's nice to hear from people all over the globe, especially in the phillipines if TaChain will be implementing shortly, good to hear their opinons on the matter
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:32:29 AM

For those who were wondering why Manila and the 3000 cabs. The reason they chose Manila is because of the potential it has and all the taxi drivers signed own their own cabs and are officially registered as cab drivers in the Philippines. They do not sign non official drivers.

That's true. I'm from Manila Philippines and we have a lot of cabs and taxi drivers here that they can hired for their services. Most of us also really like using these kinds of apps like to ubers and other similar companies.

That's really nice to see that Tachain wants to go with only registered drivers. But many other countries also do verification of drivers. So there must be some other benefits as well.

Most platforms use verification, that’s alroght, but the rating system of TAChain seems more important to taxi users. I get to choose what taxi driver is the best available while the drivers would take care of the users to get a better rating.
Yes but according to the whitepaper the driver can also rate the passenger and that should be there too as some passengers can really be a pain.

Hope taxi drivers and passengers don't come to. Mutual agreement and give each other good rating.  That will be drawbacks of this system.

I mentioned this earlier there might be flaws in the rating system here. I am looking for how they are going to fix this.
I don't think there is any flaws behind it the only one should be if they are rating each other very low, but i think Tachain should confirm the rating first and if it is true then they should give a low rating.
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 10:32:42 AM

Cryto next move would come from real world adoption and use. TAChain would be leading that in the Transportation system. Starting operations from Philippines. There’s an option to exchange fiat and other crypto currencies for tokens on the platform. So I guess it’s a massive introduction of CryptoCurrency to Philippine population.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:39:09 PM

It's nice to hear from people all over the globe, especially in the phillipines if TaChain will be implementing shortly, good to hear their opinons on the matter

Yeah, I'm really excited about it now. I'll really going to inform everyone here once I tried to use the Tachain app and services when they start it.

At your service
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:02:26 PM

Yeah, I'm really excited about it now. I'll really going to inform everyone here once I tried to use the Tachain app and services when they start it.

Great! I was really hoping someone from Philippines posting at this ANN thread. Good we have at least one person here now who can share feedback of Tachain app.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

It's been more than a week since I visited this Tachain ANN thread. I hope there are some new development happened in this period?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 01:15:29 PM

This will be hard to implement if you ask me. If anybody is getting rated, it will be based on the experience had. If one encounters a bad driver, I don't think he can be convinced to rate him good.
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 03:01:44 PM

It's been more than a week since I visited this Tachain ANN thread. I hope there are some new development happened in this period?

Team been responding to questions is all I can say. ICO up still Dec 31...
The telegram group should be a great place to find out more update.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

Are you people interested to earn free tachain tokens? Check twitter link to know about it:

Yeah man I’m a member of their discord channel, someone posted about it on this thread a few days ago so I’ve joined. 400 TCHN token giveaways everyday, you would have to be a fool to miss out on some free tokens.
didn't knew about that!

Each winner is picked by random, I think the member needs to be active on the channel (couple posts per day) and the 400 TCHN tokens are worth $4.00.

Wow. That's a little bit low. I was thinking it would be around $50 or so but still they are doing a good job distributing tokens to their channel members daily

Giving away a lot of fiat worth of coins is a sure fire way to devalue the currency controlling bonuses and giveaways is the only way to keep things in check

Especially when there is a bad volume. I think what they are trying to do is create that volume now by diversifying hodlers and of course keep the community engaged until they start operations.
Thanks man to sharing link. I will join discord and will definitely take a part. 400 tachain tokens are good rewards.
gee777

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 03:31:07 PM

didn't knew about that!

Thanks man to sharing link. I will join discord and will definitely take a part. 400 tachain tokens are good rewards.

Haha. It seems everyone is looking for some way or the other to gather as much token as they can. I am currently looking for an app to uninstall so I can download discord and join the channel.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:30:34 PM

That's a long token sale, but it is a warranted timeframe considering how poorly the markets have performed since basically the start of this year. i for one cannot wait to see the end of 2018 and hopefully see some positive growth in 2019.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 05:12:38 PM

That's a long token sale, but it is a warranted timeframe considering how poorly the markets have performed since basically the start of this year. i for one cannot wait to see the end of 2018 and hopefully see some positive growth in 2019.
this project is really a ambitious one!
but for this to grow it really needs a lot of funds!
but in this bear market its hard to get enough Funds
thats why a long token sell is required now!
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

didn't knew about that!

Haha. It seems everyone is looking for some way or the other to gather as much token as they can. I am currently looking for an app to uninstall so I can download discord and join the channel.
Exactly, because of everyone know uses & benefits of tachain tokens. Even I am also interested in this, hence joined discord and following all steps.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:26:10 PM

They need to track if there are two much incident where both taxi driver and passenger giving high ratings to each other's. Based on that they can take action.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:33:42 PM

This will be hard to implement if you ask me. If anybody is getting rated, it will be based on the experience had. If one encounters a bad driver, I don't think he can be convinced to rate him good.

Do we have any statistics which tells how many people in Philippines are using taxi services on regular basis? This will give us some idea how successful Tachain business will be in Philippines.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 06:40:03 PM

I have checked some pages of this thread and I now know what happened in last 10 days or so. There are no major events. But it seems team extended ICO end date.
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: