Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:55:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:07:26 PM

I have checked some pages of this thread and I now know what happened in last 10 days or so. There are no major events. But it seems team extended ICO end date.
Now almost all projects extend the dates of the ICO. Everyone hopes that the green market will come, and the money will flow like a river)) Grin

Lol I’m being pretty patient I kind of like the stability that seems to be developing on the market I mean the current rates seem pretty solid to me
So what exactly last date of ICO now? They given any reason that why they want to postpone ICO?
i think it'll end with this year, i mean 31st Dec!
and with this dull market its hard to get any investor!
so that's the reason of extension!
That's may be true but in this bear market investors have opportunity to get ETH/BTC in cheap price and invest in ICO. That's my personal opinion.

Investment goes in different ways. Some will want to hold the eth or btc as it will likely yield more profit than investing in ICO, that is for those who invest for profits though.

I have to tend to agree with this. I can see both sides of it personally and you have to remember not everyone trades on the same strategy.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 04:17:25 PM

For those who were wondering why Manila and the 3000 cabs. The reason they chose Manila is because of the potential it has and all the taxi drivers signed own their own cabs and are officially registered as cab drivers in the Philippines. They do not sign non official drivers.

That's true. I'm from Manila Philippines and we have a lot of cabs and taxi drivers here that they can hired for their services. Most of us also really like using these kinds of apps like to ubers and other similar companies.

That's really nice to see that Tachain wants to go with only registered drivers. But many other countries also do verification of drivers. So there must be some other benefits as well.

Most platforms use verification, that’s alroght, but the rating system of TAChain seems more important to taxi users. I get to choose what taxi driver is the best available while the drivers would take care of the users to get a better rating.
Yes but according to the whitepaper the driver can also rate the passenger and that should be there too as some passengers can really be a pain.

Am lost here and I don’t think am the only one. Why would there be a rating for passengers.

I think it has no significance. I understand that we could rate taxi but no the users.

Lol. I understand your point but If the passenger is going to create a profile on the app, then I think a rating system will be needed to allow the drivers know the kind of passenger they are dealing with.

I think that's not a good idea. It can quickly happen that you have a conflict with a driver, because he drives a detour. Then you get a bad rating (the driver, of course) and you already have disadvantages in the next bookings. I am not a friend of such rating systems
Yes I agree with you, I think the passenger rating for it's not quite efficiently, if there are many passengers who have a rating that is not good enough then no driver that wants to take them. I think the assessment is only to be given on the service provider.

The passenger is the one who pays the money right? the passenger is the customer also right? I haven't seen any business that run with the model Tachain is proposing where customers get ratings which serves no purpose IMO

Maybe the passengers and drivers can create different reputations based on what each other put on their. For example the passenger rate ng driver really good and the drivers rate the passenger too. So next time if other drivers or passengers will going to use the service they will see the drivers or passenger reputation from his/her previous used.
\

Still doesn't exactly make sense to me anyways hard as i try to find reasons with it, if its going to work for them i really wish them good luck

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
hima

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

Science, science

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 04:36:18 PM

The idea of ​​the project is not entirely clear, can you briefly explain?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 04:56:13 PM

I have checked some pages of this thread and I now know what happened in last 10 days or so. There are no major events. But it seems team extended ICO end date.
Now almost all projects extend the dates of the ICO. Everyone hopes that the green market will come, and the money will flow like a river)) Grin

I'm reality we ain't waiting for one big news that will shake the world we just waiting for the right tech that will change a lot of believes and inspire new flow of money... I think thats the current phase we are in the world RN
But why they extended ICO end date. And I guess about android version app launching also they postponed. But not mentioned reason exactly.

Markets are poor and investors are being conservative with their money, it could take considerably longer for the team to raise a sufficient amount to develop the project comfortably. This is why they have extended it to 31st December.

Many projects are currently running until December 31st. But there are not many investors right now. Of course, that means that not many of these ICOs will survive until the end of the year. But I am confident that Tachain will be successful in finding enough investors

Yeah I think a lot of these projects are going to have to close up in December unless Santa brings them a big old sack of money! Cheesy

LOL, many project has been scheduled to close by december because they want to carry out operation fully by the new year. Also, I really hope Santa do come though  Grin
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:07:34 PM

I just went to their site and noticed that they have a 50% bonus? if i am right it was 35% correct? how did it go up or is it because there is only 1 day left?
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 05:30:35 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 06:16:22 PM by ctrades31

I just went to their site and noticed that they have a 50% bonus? if i am right it was 35% correct? how did it go up or is it because there is only 1 day left?
I don't know where you seen that but I can see 35% is there and 1days remains to close sale. I guess saw something wrong.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 06:18:51 PM

I don't know where you seen that but I can see 35% is there and 1days remains to close sale. I guess saw something wrong.
What about you are talking guy's? I did not see any changes on website or in bonuses figure. I guess you both are confused.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:33:33 PM

The end of the month is approaching. If I remember correctly, the app for iOS should be released soon. Has anyone already received information about this
The Android version is not out yet still waiting on the release date for that but the iOS version is running.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:34:55 PM

The end of the month is approaching. If I remember correctly, the app for iOS should be released soon. Has anyone already received information about this
The Android version is not out yet still waiting on the release date for that but the iOS version is running.

It's android thats delayed due to internal reasons according to what i've read, the team has chimed in a few times that they are actively working to resolve the problems and get things working as quickly as possible, but they don't want to release a lemon XD
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:47:57 PM

It’s still 35% on my desktop. Wow. Can’t believe it’s just  a day left.
We should expect an update from team. And info on next major event after ICO.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:14:56 PM

I'm reality we ain't waiting for one big news that will shake the world we just waiting for the right tech that will change a lot of believes and inspire new flow of money... I think thats the current phase we are in the world RN
But why they extended ICO end date. And I guess about android version app launching also they postponed. But not mentioned reason exactly.

Markets are poor and investors are being conservative with their money, it could take considerably longer for the team to raise a sufficient amount to develop the project comfortably. This is why they have extended it to 31st December.

Many projects are currently running until December 31st. But there are not many investors right now. Of course, that means that not many of these ICOs will survive until the end of the year. But I am confident that Tachain will be successful in finding enough investors

Yeah I think a lot of these projects are going to have to close up in December unless Santa brings them a big old sack of money! Cheesy

LOL, many project has been scheduled to close by december because they want to carry out operation fully by the new year. Also, I really hope Santa do come though  Grin

Haha who knows i think the crypto quivalent would be John McAffee could be wearing a Santa suit and riding Rudolph and he leads us into anothe Xmas bull market.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:20:38 PM

Haha who knows i think the crypto quivalent would be John McAffee could be wearing a Santa suit and riding Rudolph and he leads us into anothe Xmas bull market.

Did not he have a santa costume last year?
The guy was just crazy. Have not heard from him for a long time, is he still giving daily tips?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:53:19 PM

Haha, He will going to be a good santa for this coming christmas. He will bring a running bull on christmas evening? Go McAffee give us a great present this year  Cheesy.

At your service
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 09:31:56 PM

For those who were wondering why Manila and the 3000 cabs. The reason they chose Manila is because of the potential it has and all the taxi drivers signed own their own cabs and are officially registered as cab drivers in the Philippines. They do not sign non official drivers.

That's true. I'm from Manila Philippines and we have a lot of cabs and taxi drivers here that they can hired for their services. Most of us also really like using these kinds of apps like to ubers and other similar companies.

That's really nice to see that Tachain wants to go with only registered drivers. But many other countries also do verification of drivers. So there must be some other benefits as well.

Most platforms use verification, that’s alroght, but the rating system of TAChain seems more important to taxi users. I get to choose what taxi driver is the best available while the drivers would take care of the users to get a better rating.
Yes but according to the whitepaper the driver can also rate the passenger and that should be there too as some passengers can really be a pain.

Am lost here and I don’t think am the only one. Why would there be a rating for passengers.

I think it has no significance. I understand that we could rate taxi but no the users.

Lol. I understand your point but If the passenger is going to create a profile on the app, then I think a rating system will be needed to allow the drivers know the kind of passenger they are dealing with.

I think that's not a good idea. It can quickly happen that you have a conflict with a driver, because he drives a detour. Then you get a bad rating (the driver, of course) and you already have disadvantages in the next bookings. I am not a friend of such rating systems
Yes I agree with you, I think the passenger rating for it's not quite efficiently, if there are many passengers who have a rating that is not good enough then no driver that wants to take them. I think the assessment is only to be given on the service provider.

The passenger is the one who pays the money right? the passenger is the customer also right? I haven't seen any business that run with the model Tachain is proposing where customers get ratings which serves no purpose IMO

Maybe the passengers and drivers can create different reputations based on what each other put on their. For example the passenger rate ng driver really good and the drivers rate the passenger too. So next time if other drivers or passengers will going to use the service they will see the drivers or passenger reputation from his/her previous used.
\

Still doesn't exactly make sense to me anyways hard as i try to find reasons with it, if its going to work for them i really wish them good luck

Well, in the end everybody have their different opinion. Though I think the Tachain team thought this out carefully. It will be nice to actually get an official response on the subject matter.
DaveTeller1977

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:41:35 PM

Due to changing life circumstances, I need to sell about 300.000 TCHN that I have bought recently.
I am offering a 25% discount. We can use some sort of ESCROW via an official member of the team on Telegram.

Honest offers only, please.

Thanks
Dave

The offer still stands. I would use any ESCROW service that you guys could think of.

Offer still stands. Now with 40% discount. I would use any Escrow as long as it's a legit one.
No need to buy all 300.000 at once.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 09:45:34 PM

Was probably just a browser issue like the page was cached or something seems that happens often to people on bitcointalk and these ico websites meh
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 09:49:24 PM

Lol I’m being pretty patient I kind of like the stability that seems to be developing on the market I mean the current rates seem pretty solid to me
So what exactly last date of ICO now? They given any reason that why they want to postpone ICO?
That's may be true but in this bear market investors have opportunity to get ETH/BTC in cheap price and invest in ICO. That's my personal opinion.

Investment goes in different ways. Some will want to hold the eth or btc as it will likely yield more profit than investing in ICO, that is for those who invest for profits though.

yeah, investing in an ICO is usually not an easy decision most especially right now that the market is in total turmoil. the team needs to do a lot of work to convince investors

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:29:53 PM

Getting to the hardcap would be a hell of a milestone, I’m hoping they can pull it off but even if they don’t I think the teams raising a good bit and is moving so quickly that I think they will be successful in the longrun

Getting there will definitely be a huge achievement for the team and project as well as a source of confidence for the community. With the state of market presently, it won't be an easy task though.

It's really not an easy task to accomplish, they just need to put in their best and i like the fact that they are proactive with their implementations which is a good thing, as that will instill confidence in the community as oppose to when they just have to wait till the needed fund is required which can be dangerous at this specific point in time
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:29:28 AM

I think this is good decision by Tachain,  current crypto market is not good yet they managed to reach softcap. In good market condition it could have been reached hardcap also.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:13:05 AM

Agree. People like crypto because it's decentralized. But for now they are not investing in crypto because it's not managed properly or need some regulations,  means again crypto in hand of central authority??
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: