Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:52:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:51:12 PM

It's been more than a week since I visited this Tachain ANN thread. I hope there are some new development happened in this period?

Team been responding to questions is all I can say. ICO up still Dec 31...
The telegram group should be a great place to find out more update.

I have checked some pages of this thread and I now know what happened in last 10 days or so. There are no major events. But it seems team extended ICO end date.

Yes, they extended the Tachain token sale a few weeks ago because they need to raise more funds. This is why the end date has been pushed back to the end of this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 07:30:28 PM

For those who were wondering why Manila and the 3000 cabs. The reason they chose Manila is because of the potential it has and all the taxi drivers signed own their own cabs and are officially registered as cab drivers in the Philippines. They do not sign non official drivers.

That's true. I'm from Manila Philippines and we have a lot of cabs and taxi drivers here that they can hired for their services. Most of us also really like using these kinds of apps like to ubers and other similar companies.

That's really nice to see that Tachain wants to go with only registered drivers. But many other countries also do verification of drivers. So there must be some other benefits as well.

Most platforms use verification, that’s alroght, but the rating system of TAChain seems more important to taxi users. I get to choose what taxi driver is the best available while the drivers would take care of the users to get a better rating.
Yes but according to the whitepaper the driver can also rate the passenger and that should be there too as some passengers can really be a pain.

Hope taxi drivers and passengers don't come to. Mutual agreement and give each other good rating.  That will be drawbacks of this system.

I mentioned this earlier there might be flaws in the rating system here. I am looking for how they are going to fix this.
I don't think there is any flaws behind it the only one should be if they are rating each other very low, but i think Tachain should confirm the rating first and if it is true then they should give a low rating.

I don't take ratings and rating bodies serious.

Some of this guys don't actually carry out any research, some do it genuinely while others just want to blackmail projects when they refuse to pay some ridiculous amount of fee for ratings

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:37:40 PM

I have checked some pages of this thread and I now know what happened in last 10 days or so. There are no major events. But it seems team extended ICO end date.
Now almost all projects extend the dates of the ICO. Everyone hopes that the green market will come, and the money will flow like a river)) Grin

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:57:26 PM

Now almost all projects extend the dates of the ICO. Everyone hopes that the green market will come, and the money will flow like a river)) Grin

Lol I’m being pretty patient I kind of like the stability that seems to be developing on the market I mean the current rates seem pretty solid to me
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:10:59 PM

Closed Sale ends in 6 days, what do you think, does Tachain start its service right after that? So far there is no official announcement about the exact start date

According to the information I have at hand ICO still continue till the end of the year actually Dec 31... Do they start operation already? I think I have read it here that CEO intend starting off immediately

I don't know about starting immediately though but we've been told that operations will actually commence by 2019 and I'm all excited to see how this plays out. The feedback from Philippine will affect the growth of this project imo

Philippine is not actually a strong weight in crypto which is why I'm not particularly enthusiastic about them or even Tachain starting there.. I'm sorry but that's the way I feel  about them starting there

Yes buddy, As of now we just have really small percent of people who are believing in crypto here. But if it's the Tachain project which is some kinds of a project that will bring another convenient way to us in terms of transportation many people here really love it specially Tachain will provide free tokens by watching ads and they can use it on using their services  Wink.

Cryto next move would come from real world adoption and use. TAChain would be leading that in the Transportation system. Starting operations from Philippines. There’s an option to exchange fiat and other crypto currencies for tokens on the platform. So I guess it’s a massive introduction of CryptoCurrency to Philippine population.

You're right, the real deal with cryptocurrency becoming a known and acceptable industry will only happen when we get substantial projects that can add value to our lives, coming into the scene and changing the industry as we know it, changing the norm of the usual thing that we've been accustomed to, which are the dumb projects with unrealistic concepts   
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:27:20 PM

Actually, I was looking for news about the project start, but I found that here:
https://en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/Tachain
Tachain has its own wiki :-) I see this for the first time at an ICO, a nice idea
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 11:21:46 PM

Lol. That is the big news everyone in the crypto sphere is waiting for. I hope the green market comes sooner than later.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 11:39:49 PM

Lol. That is the big news everyone in the crypto sphere is waiting for. I hope the green market comes sooner than later.

It'll come when we least expect it
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:42:28 PM

For those who were wondering why Manila and the 3000 cabs. The reason they chose Manila is because of the potential it has and all the taxi drivers signed own their own cabs and are officially registered as cab drivers in the Philippines. They do not sign non official drivers.

That's true. I'm from Manila Philippines and we have a lot of cabs and taxi drivers here that they can hired for their services. Most of us also really like using these kinds of apps like to ubers and other similar companies.

That's really nice to see that Tachain wants to go with only registered drivers. But many other countries also do verification of drivers. So there must be some other benefits as well.

Most platforms use verification, that’s alroght, but the rating system of TAChain seems more important to taxi users. I get to choose what taxi driver is the best available while the drivers would take care of the users to get a better rating.
Yes but according to the whitepaper the driver can also rate the passenger and that should be there too as some passengers can really be a pain.

Hope taxi drivers and passengers don't come to. Mutual agreement and give each other good rating.  That will be drawbacks of this system.

I mentioned this earlier there might be flaws in the rating system here. I am looking for how they are going to fix this.
I don't think there is any flaws behind it the only one should be if they are rating each other very low, but i think Tachain should confirm the rating first and if it is true then they should give a low rating.

Some of this guys don't actually carry out any research, some do it genuinely while others just want to blackmail projects when they refuse to pay some ridiculous amount of fee for ratings

Yeah, That's why sometimes I don't believed on some ratings made by any known or just new people here on some projects because we don't really know if they made it honestly or just for money.

At your service
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 02:16:16 AM

It'll come when we least expect it

Well ya lol of course we are waiting and expecting it, but me and my local friends have determined to stop looking at the market and CMC as often to try to just let the market be and evolve, day to day watching is asking for a coronary
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:38:11 AM

I think they should only allow users to give rating and keep option for drivers to report any case of misbehaviour by passengers.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:42:07 AM

It's been more than a week since I visited this Tachain ANN thread. I hope there are some new development happened in this period?

Yes, they extended the Tachain token sale a few weeks ago because they need to raise more funds. This is why the end date has been pushed back to the end of this year.

That was it. I remember the project being extended due to more funds being needed but couldn't remember the details around it.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:02:17 AM

That was it. I remember the project being extended due to more funds being needed but couldn't remember the details around it.

Tachain project is good, even they reached softcap. Only problem is overall market conditions. Once people starts investing in crypto again, Tachain will hit hardcap within few weeks.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:44:54 AM

They need to track if there are two much incident where both taxi driver and passenger giving high ratings to each other's. Based on that they can take action.

Well both have to work for it. I don't think the passenger would be giving a good rating if his rate was terrible regardless of the reward. Just like how Uber is. Every driver strives to deliver the best riding experience some even give out cookies. My point is that there are easy means to get rating and cheating your way is not the best way about.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 05:41:13 AM

They need to track if there are two much incident where both taxi driver and passenger giving high ratings to each other's. Based on that they can take action.

Well both have to work for it. I don't think the passenger would be giving a good rating if his rate was terrible regardless of the reward. Just like how Uber is. Every driver strives to deliver the best riding experience some even give out cookies. My point is that there are easy means to get rating and cheating your way is not the best way about.

You mean to say taxi driver giving out cookies?  Well there are many in my country including Uber,  but there was no one giving away any kind of cookies or chocolates: (
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:33:41 AM

You mean to say taxi driver giving out cookies?  Well there are many in my country including Uber,  but there was no one giving away any kind of cookies or chocolates: (

tough luck mate; I've actually came across various who give away things. I would imagine tachain could do an incredible marketing if they gave drivers a branded items to give to passengers. I think this could be quite effective. It is a win win for both tachain and the driver.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:02:50 AM

Yeah, That's why sometimes I don't believed on some ratings made by any known or just new people here on some projects because we don't really know if they made it honestly or just for money.

I don't rely on them, it's best to always do the research yourself than go with what is stated by a rating site, most are bounty hunters disguised as a rating site, if you've noticed on some telegram groups, they usually request to chat with the admin in their quest to either seek for tokens to dump or ethereum, so just put them aside, only a selected few are dong the needful
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:18:11 AM

I don't rely on them, it's best to always do the research yourself than go with what is stated by a rating site, most are bounty hunters disguised as a rating site, if you've noticed on some telegram groups, they usually request to chat with the admin in their quest to either seek for tokens to dump or ethereum, so just put them aside, only a selected few are dong the needful

Yeah, It's really better to do our own research to the project instead of relying on those ratings and yes some of the bounty hunters who had some experienced on blogging or reviewing are getting paid by those projects that want some good ratings.

At your service
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:51:20 AM

tough luck mate; I've actually came across various who give away things. I would imagine tachain could do an incredible marketing if they gave drivers a branded items to give to passengers. I think this could be quite effective. It is a win win for both tachain and the driver.
Wow, if it can really happen that tachain can do extraordinary marketing, of course it will be progress, surely for tachain itself, I hope hopefully it can really happen and we will see it later to make it clearer
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 12:41:14 PM

Am lost here and I don’t think am the only one. Why would there be a rating for passengers.

I think it has no significance. I understand that we could rate taxi but no the users.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: