Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:52:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
DaveTeller1977

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:52:28 AM

Due to changing life circumstances, I need to sell about 300.000 TCHN that I have bought recently.
I am offering a 25% discount. We can use some sort of ESCROW via an official member of the team on Telegram.

Honest offers only, please.

Thanks
Dave

The offer still stands. I would use any ESCROW service that you guys could think of.

Offer still stands. Now with 40% discount. I would use any Escrow as long as it's a legit one.
No need to buy all 300.000 at once.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:00:08 AM

The closed sale should have ended yesterday; I wonder how much has been raised so far. The site might need an update given it is showing -1 days. Was there a counter on the site?

I've checked with the team; they will be released that information as soon as possible. The amount raised I mean. I was hoping it was a live counter but I think because they were accepting different currencies they needed to that manually.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:40:46 AM

Has anyone heard of the Birthday Giveaway? Tachin has recently posted a tweet that this giveaway ends today. So I've never heard of it before. Here is the link to the tweet
https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1050042495990726657

Ops. I missed this giveaway. Team should have used all social media channels to announce such giveaway. BTT follower missed this.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:30:50 AM

The idea of ​​the project is not entirely clear, can you briefly explain?
\

From my perceptive. They aim to bring in the much needed synergy into the transportation and advertising business using the blockchain which have never been seen before even in traditional system. You could check them on Tachain.io to learn more.
the extra feature they are gonna have is an Entertainment option though watching ads, that also rewards you tachain token which can be used as ride fee as well!

They are different from most transport projects. Here The transporter and the users earn. It a win win for both. Most advertising project and firms would like to use the TAChain platform as user could watch ads, because they want to. No better way to get me interested in ads.
I agree with you!  hopefully this project comes out clean and fully functional.
i'm hoping that as well, we all are!
though their released app is usable and it will start officially after the ICO and after they complete all paper works with govt.
however no updates with the Advertisement feature, we would like some!

I heard the advertisement features will be released before mid of next year, that is 2019. I don't know how true it is but I hope it get released sooner after the ICO has been completed.

I think Tachain team should come up with biweekly update. Many questions being asked here and people waiting for the information.
It would be great idea I guess. Biweekly updates will show more information about projects activity and progress.

They have a medium page and release information there quite often, just recently they released a news you can check here https://medium.com/@tachain/how-blockchain-technology-will-benefit-the-advertising-industry-84107c961d7a

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:57:43 AM

The closed sale should have ended yesterday; I wonder how much has been raised so far. The site might need an update given it is showing -1 days. Was there a counter on the site?

I've checked with the team; they will be released that information as soon as possible. The amount raised I mean. I was hoping it was a live counter but I think because they were accepting different currencies they needed to that manually.
Guy's, something is wrong with the website? Because showing Closed sale ends in80 day's and as I remember before two day's I saw it will ends in 1 day.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:20:57 AM

Guy's, something is wrong with the website? Because showing Closed sale ends in80 day's and as I remember before two day's I saw it will ends in 1 day.

I just checked too and it's showing 80 days and some minutes. Was there any form of extension news or something?
I don't think that's an error on the website. That's got to be intentional
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:20:39 AM

As I understand that they are offering 50% bonus only for today's investors if he/she have birthday today?

https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1050042495990726657?s=19

Wasn't just today to my knowledge, but it ends today so its everyones last chance to get the big bonus ebefore they cut it off, so theirs some people that are going to get some lucky major bonus coins its great opportunity for them

I follow them on twitter, but I never heard about this special 50% birthday bonus. It is a great promotion, if you want to invest, do it now.

Well, that is a very specific promotion.. going to be very few people that have a birthday and want to invest unless it's someone the team knows birthday today.

That's pretty funny, I quite like the idea - 50% seems incredibly high if that is a genuine amount

Well that kind of percent for a very small narrow and targeted promotion should be a great way to at least draw interest even for the people that can’t take use of it

Huge bonus but only for people who haa birthday on 10th October Not for everyone Sad I hope people grabbed this chance.
Oren4000

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:26:09 AM

I also saw some ICOs did live counters. It was a good marketing move and let investors see if investments are increasing and could generate a feeling of FOMO. In the bull market last year, it was very effective. In this year's bear market, I'm not so sure.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy:  ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 11:06:05 AM

As I understand that they are offering 50% bonus only for today's investors if he/she have birthday today?

Wasn't just today to my knowledge, but it ends today so its everyones last chance to get the big bonus ebefore they cut it off, so theirs some people that are going to get some lucky major bonus coins its great opportunity for them

I follow them on twitter, but I never heard about this special 50% birthday bonus. It is a great promotion, if you want to invest, do it now.

Well, that is a very specific promotion.. going to be very few people that have a birthday and want to invest unless it's someone the team knows birthday today.

That's pretty funny, I quite like the idea - 50% seems incredibly high if that is a genuine amount

I don't think I have seen anything like it before! Grin I wonder if they had an influx of investments today? Would be great to see the stats, does anyone know what their contract address is?
Ha ha funny 😁, it's really amazing birthday gift for investors if they can invest in tachain on theirs birthday. I don't who's those lucky investors!
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:06:32 PM

Hhmmm. Even to me it showing 80 days now. I also saw it that it will going to end in 1 day. Maybe we missed the news that they will going to extend it? 

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:12:39 PM

Hhmmm. Even to me it showing 80 days now. I also saw it that it will going to end in 1 day. Maybe we missed the news that they will going to extend it? 

Something is not right for sure; at First I thought the counter was for the public sale which I still think it is; I just think the website has to update its text is all; Unless I am wrong and that counter has nothing to do with the public sale.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:29:23 PM

Something is not right for sure; at First I thought the counter was for the public sale which I still think it is; I just think the website has to update its text is all; Unless I am wrong and that counter has nothing to do with the public sale.
i'm pretty confused their my self!
we really need a team to fix those stuff!
so many question arose and they needed to be answered!
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 02:01:16 PM

i'm pretty confused their my self!
we really need a team to fix those stuff!
so many question arose and they needed to be answered!
We should wait until their reply on it. Don't know why they are not fixing yet this issue if any. Or might be it's really prolonged?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 03:21:51 PM

It’s been a busy week for me. There’s been a lot of interest in TAChain on social media in the Philippines on when product would be fully released. Can I get a weekly update from TAChain team?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

The middle of the month is approaching, so I thought to myself, I'll ask again whether the start in Manila has already taken place or not. Although October lasts another 20 days, the sooner you start, the sooner you will find new investors
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 03:44:24 PM

Wow, thanks for taking the time to confirm with the team and share with us. I hope they update us on sales quickly and also hope they hit their target.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:38:43 PM

I don't think I have seen anything like it before! Grin I wonder if they had an influx of investments today? Would be great to see the stats, does anyone know what their contract address is?

You got me laughing but i guess is all in the bid of promoting their brand and the fact that they are the first offering such will sot of attract the community to the project, they will want to know what kind of brand is doing such strange mode of promotion  Grin, not trying to be sarcastic thougt, just stating that's a good way of creating awareness
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:50:52 PM

You got me laughing but i guess is all in the bid of promoting their brand and the fact that they are the first offering such will sot of attract the community to the project, they will want to know what kind of brand is doing such strange mode of promotion  Grin, not trying to be sarcastic thougt, just stating that's a good way of creating awareness

They don't want to giveaway such huge bonus to many people but still wanted to create buzz.  So nice marketing by Tachain team.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:59:25 PM

Wow, thanks for taking the time to confirm with the team and share with us. I hope they update us on sales quickly and also hope they hit their target.

It's not easy to keep live counters when team is accepting many currencies. But hope they can update the numbers shortly.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 05:00:54 PM

They don't want to giveaway such huge bonus to many people but still wanted to create buzz.  So nice marketing by Tachain team.
Giveaways always messes a project in a long run !
Think of TaChain listed in a Exchange!
Those who had funds will sell them cheaply, as they  dont care about them! The just cares about the free money!
Tachain is good at that Preventio!    
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: