Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:48:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142840 times)
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:49:45 PM

Vidy Partner List

I think the strongest part of this project is their partners.

Some projects will kill themselves to have just one of the above. Not all, just one.

That's a very impressive list, indeed. Did you guys maybe see any confirmations about it? I hate to sound skeptical, but we've been lied to so many times before, so a confirmation wouldn't hurt.
There should be something posted by them or written in some official news. I don`t think that all are their partners, a simple proof will solve this question for all of us.
some confirmations from these possible partners i think they would give more serenity, tranquility and trust in the project, we need fresh news...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:33:13 PM

some confirmations from these possible partners i think they would give more serenity, tranquility and trust in the project, we need fresh news...
Sure, is there anything but this picture with huge list of their so-called partners? I wish I could see something more.
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:44:47 PM

Sure, is there anything but this picture with huge list of their so-called partners? I wish I could see something more.
There are indeed some partners that are very big names, known worldwide... if those partnerships are real, this is a winning horse !

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:24:54 PM

There are indeed some partners that are very big names, known worldwide... if those partnerships are real, this is a winning horse !
The most interesting thing for me in the partners announced by Vidy is that both are great in their particular segments, this shows the importance of Advertising in any sector of an economy, and also shows how valuable and expansive the project is.
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:58:07 PM

Vidy Partner List

I think the strongest part of this project is their partners.

Some projects will kill themselves to have just one of the above. Not all, just one.

That's a very impressive list, indeed. Did you guys maybe see any confirmations about it? I hate to sound skeptical, but we've been lied to so many times before, so a confirmation wouldn't hurt.

We confirm our partnership with everyone, infact we will start launching our product with our partner for a proof.

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:59:54 PM

Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates

Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:02:20 PM

A full-fledged product before the ICO is too good to be true and it will help get more and more investors on the platform.
What a weird way to say this is a safe investment.. Smiley
Anyway, had some time to have a deeper look and this is actualy a well thought way of advertising... curiousity is something most of us have, and I'm convinced this way of advertising will attrack more potential customers/buyers

With Vidy users can earn while they watching ad.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:04:03 PM

I don't believe all these companies are vidy's partners. Well, until I see some proofs. For other projects, it's a success to have one famous partner, and here so many?

We will be launching our live product with our partner before ICO for a Proof.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:06:11 PM

👅⚡Don't forget to follow us on social media!⚡👅

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:07:47 PM

Nice to see that there is a new advisor in the project, it’s always a good point for a project to have a advisors on board and mr Boon seems to be really experienced. I think it could nice for be visbiliy and for the confidence that potential investors have in the project.

New advisor ? among most of the abandone and inactive project out there, this one seems to be alive and well. The team seems very enthusiastic about the project.. good luck

I completely agree, besides real world activity, active community managers (also very active community in telegram as far as i can see) creates more trust than the other slightly active threads. Also product before ico is also a huge plus.

Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:09:26 PM

There is a timer on website says that 29 days left for pre-ico.

Last time i checked it wasn't set yet. So is it accurate or just an estimate?

On our website pre ICO time is correct.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:11:11 PM

Nice to see that there is a new advisor in the project, it’s always a good point for a project to have a advisors on board and mr Boon seems to be really experienced. I think it could nice for be visbiliy and for the confidence that potential investors have in the project.

New advisor ? among most of the abandone and inactive project out there, this one seems to be alive and well. The team seems very enthusiastic about the project.. good luck

I completely agree, besides real world activity, active community managers (also very active community in telegram as far as i can see) creates more trust than the other slightly active threads. Also product before ico is also a huge plus.

I haven't seen many community managers unfortunately, that's not a very good idea.

What's not a good idea? Having a community manager is a great idea, I think. Reading regular updates about the project like getting a new advisor here in the thread is really good, also for potential investors.
I agree, in my opinion is one of the most important things in marketing nowadays. Communication has change a lot in the last decades and now social media is the main communication channel.

Yes, most ICO projects prefer social media channels for their communication. Maybe I'm old school but I still would like to see devs writing and communicating more in BTCT.

That's why we value our each community members and answer their question on all platform.

valterfilho

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:28:22 PM

I feel this project is quite interesting, it has practical applications in the future
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:31:33 PM

I feel this project is quite interesting, it has practical applications in the future

Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:32:00 PM

👅⚡Don't forget to follow us on social media!⚡👅

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:52:05 AM

Thé team seems to handle the communication very well, it’s rare thee days to have an active team for an ico, and the team is active on many social media. It’s a big point for investors I think, the team answer all the question here and on telegram, it’s important for trust with potential investors.
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:56:14 AM

Interesting concepts and innovations by applying the ads behind the text. Hopefully this project is successful and
does not meet any obstacles.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:02:22 AM

Interesting concepts and innovations by applying the ads behind the text. Hopefully this project is successful and

If they do realized the concept it will be a big market , and good for investors. Hope this one become successful
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:03:56 AM

If they do realized the concept it will be a big market , and good for investors. Hope this one become successful

I think people are more likely to click the video ad when they are reading a relevant text so I think Vidy can become successful.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:14:36 AM

I think people are more likely to click the video ad when they are reading a relevant text so I think Vidy can become successful.

I think the success is relevant to how many big players will use vidy. From the partners, we can see, too many! So it will definitely be a success.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: