Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:48:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142840 times)
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:12:26 PM

I feel this project is quite interesting, it has practical applications in the future

Vidy coin usecase

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:13:11 PM

Interesting concepts and innovations by applying the ads behind the text. Hopefully this project is successful and
does not meet any obstacles.

Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:52:42 AM

Interesting to provide a scheme of the different use case of vidy, I think that possibility to earn reward to watching ads is huge and a lot of people will be interested by that. The ads industry have a loot of possibility, maybe vidy can develop something nice with aiming that industry.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:51:29 AM

Hello Dev, Team and Portuguese Members active here, the portuguese Thread is now done, Whitepaper Comming soon
 Wink
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:44:35 AM

Interesting concepts and innovations by applying the ads behind the text. Hopefully this project is successful and

nice to see you guys are still active on the thread. most teams aren't unfortunately.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:03:25 AM

This is something like Google adsence for Youtube? And you want to crate this "adsence" for cryptocommunity on blockchain?
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:30:40 AM

Interesting to provide a scheme of the different use case of vidy, I think that possibility to earn reward to watching ads is huge and a lot of people will be interested by that. The ads industry have a loot of possibility, maybe vidy can develop something nice with aiming that industry.

It's becoming a trend these days to be thoughtful about your personal data and information and any possible traces we have in the internet. So if using Vidy you can monetize you time that you spend trying to close multiple pop-up ads, then why the hell not.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:20:21 AM

nice to see you guys are still active on the thread. most teams aren't unfortunately.

They are really great examples for other icos.

Posting constant updates, answering every questions and etc.

I think they will get the return of this ambition on ico phase.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:03:00 AM

They are really great examples for other icos.

Posting constant updates, answering every questions and etc.

I think they will get the return of this ambition on ico phase.

I hope so. Doing an ICO these days is like fishing in a pond where all the fish are dead.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:38:03 AM

This is something like Google adsence for Youtube? And you want to crate this "adsence" for cryptocommunity on blockchain?

The idea is similiar, you will see content you are interested in.
But the content is hidden and you have to hover over a keyword or a picture, if I got it right.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:09:19 AM

But the content is hidden and you have to hover over a keyword or a picture, if I got it right.

Yes, I think you got it right.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:16:01 AM

No a coder but I'm assuming it will adopt the use of cookies in browser ?
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:31:26 PM

It's an interesting new idea that if manages to become popular can give a lot of money to developers. Although I do not think it's easy to get to that point.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:38:25 PM

This is quite different than the adsense. Unlike adsense, Vidy offers in content ads.
Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:22:13 PM

Please see the information below to understand the idea of collecting the data:

in the beginning it will largely based on natural language of the context but once you opt in to redeem the tokens you receive from watching the ads, we lock your data into a smart contract that allows us to know in a safe and anonymous manner what type of ads you watch, what pages you visit so that the next time you visit a page, we show you content more likely that will be relevant to you. So you and your friend could visit that same page and hold down on a same line of text but see different ads.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:30:09 PM

Please see the information below to understand the idea of collecting the data:

in the beginning it will largely based on natural language of the context but once you opt in to redeem the tokens you receive from watching the ads, we lock your data into a smart contract that allows us to know in a safe and anonymous manner what type of ads you watch, what pages you visit so that the next time you visit a page, we show you content more likely that will be relevant to you. So you and your friend could visit that same page and hold down on a same line of text but see different ads.
Again total control hah? I don't really like somebody's monitoring my web activity, yet they create new way of doing it!
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:03:55 PM

If they do realized the concept it will be a big market , and good for investors. Hope this one become successful

I think people are more likely to click the video ad when they are reading a relevant text so I think Vidy can become successful.

I think the success is relevant to how many big players will use vidy. From the partners, we can see, too many! So it will definitely be a success.
yes, the idea is innovative and interesting video ads behind the text but is not enough for the success of a project there are many other factors that contribute, for example, good communication (and team do it), targeted advertising/catchy, prestigious partnerships , market trend, competition, we'll see...
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:07:56 PM

Vidy’s solution is an invisible layer that rests atop any web page, allowing advertisers to embed their video ads behind the relevant text that they are linked to.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:14:12 PM

If they do realized the concept it will be a big market , and good for investors. Hope this one become successful

I think people are more likely to click the video ad when they are reading a relevant text so I think Vidy can become successful.

I think the success is relevant to how many big players will use vidy. From the partners, we can see, too many! So it will definitely be a success.
yes, the idea is innovative and interesting video ads behind the text but is not enough for the success of a project there are many other factors that contribute, for example, good communication (and team do it), targeted advertising/catchy, prestigious partnerships , market trend, competition, we'll see...

Thanks for your support Bitcoin Shark, our team is been active on as many platforms as possible, also we have some good partneron the board we will launch our live product with our partne to show proof, hopfully product goes live before ICO, we dont have any competition yet that's why we want be first in this market and we have patent pending as well. I hope I answer all your question.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:15:07 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: