Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:38:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142841 times)
Tanzer128

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:47:13 PM

Week 2: July 6 - July 12

TWITTER
 Twitter Profile URL: https://mobile.twitter.com/Tanzer48334425

RETWEET AND LIKES
1. https://twitter.com/VidyCoin/status/1015754085436416000?s=19

Facebook
Facebook Profile URL: https://m.facebook.com/debocha

SHARES AND LIKES
1. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1884413934948754&id=100001404980784

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:52:07 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 02:22:49 PM by jonnytracker

I'm review in white paper on your project, It is actually interesting.

Thanks for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

updates will be on vidy website or here in the ann thread.. telegram ? I hope all the channel gets updated regularly.. sometimes I miss to check the other
huutertools

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:28:07 PM

Week 2: July 6 - July 12

TWITTER
 Twitter Profile URL: https://mobile.twitter.com/Tanzer48334425

RETWEET AND LIKES
1. https://twitter.com/VidyCoin/status/1015754085436416000?s=19

Facebook
Facebook Profile URL: https://m.facebook.com/debocha

SHARES AND LIKES
1. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1884413934948754&id=100001404980784
What ever this means. Maybe part of bounty treath
Zoheb Himes

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:41:59 PM

I wish this project go up well and excellent. Amazing job, assured website, riveting business.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 02:52:48 PM

Your project looks really promising. So if I got it right watcher will get paid for watching based on the lenght of their watching time. How much do they get per video/time?

That's correct, For the first time ever, when you see a Vidylink and hold down to watch that vidy ad, you earn money.Vidy compensates you with VidyCoin (VIDY) for each second that you hold down. The longer you hold, the more you earn. You can even make a purchase on that video using your VidyCoin with just one tap.

Sounds interesting. So how will the Video Layer know who is using it right now? Will we have to install a plug in or something in our browser?
That's a very interesting concept. I would like to see how it works and how can they guarantee that the viewer is watching the video instead of doing other things.

We show you content more likely that will be relevant to you. So you and your friend could visit that same page and hold down on a same line of text but see different ads

Still the question is open how it works. Do we have to install a plug-in or something so that the system knows who is watching and who get's what kind of reward? And how much do people get for watching?
it seems really interesting then more time you watch a video more token you earn, and you can make purchases directly from the video, i think there will be no plug in to install but rather a metagag similar to that of googleadsense or youtube...
Publishers and advertisers get acccess to a dashboard where they can manage their campaigns and upload their video advertisements. They can adjust live campaigns, view statistics on each campaign and individual video ad’s performance, and see analyrics on users and publishers to evaluate how they are performing and iterate copy and creative accordingly.
very useful and practical a dashboard from where both users and publishers can watch and manage their options and statistics
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:52:55 PM

Wish a lot of investor maintenance your project when Token Sales will begin!

We have already raise $16 million from private investor. Our pre sale an ICO round comming up. Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.
Was discount offered to private investors? if yes then how much was it? pre-ico bonus is 33% i assume for private investors much higher percentage was offered. i would like to know this before i invest in VIDY.

We can't disclose private sale price bit the list of private investor are coming soon.

What list are you talking about? Surely you can say the amount of tokens you have sold and what is going to be on the circulation? And info on the possible lock time.

This is the Lock-Up Period, the rest of the information will be updated soon.

All tokens will be released over the 12 month period beginning with the pre-ICO start date.  After that point all tokens will be liquid and Vidy will have no direct control over how they are spent.

Lock-in periods (starting from pre-ICO launch date)

Vidy team 12 months

Advisors 6 months

Pre-ICO 3 months

Private investors 6 months
Thanks for this information, very helpful! would it be possible for you guys to provide smart contract link to verify that you guys indeed collected $16 million from private investors?
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:45:58 PM

You will release a chrome add-on or something like that to receive tokens when a video is being watched? I imagine some interaction with metamask but the coolest thig would be Bancor to be able to instantly switch to Ether or other erc20 tokens

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:51:20 PM

You will release a chrome add-on or something like that to receive tokens when a video is being watched? I imagine some interaction with metamask but the coolest thig would be Bancor to be able to instantly switch to Ether or other erc20 tokens

I checked after your post but unfortunately bancor not one of their partners Smiley It would be nice the way you described.

COINDRAKE3

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:04:11 PM

Introducing Vidy.

Vidy is the first decentralized video ad distributor that embeds video ads behind the text of web pages via an NLP consensus-layer.

FOREWORD

Vidy aspires to bring the 600 million people using ad blockers back into the market. We will accomplish this by decentralizing a new form of innovative and judicious video advertising.

WHAT IS THE VIDY LAYER?

Vidy has invented the first single-page invisible embed layer for video, run on the Ethereum blockchain.Vidy constructs a ledger system that measures how long a user watches an ad thanks to hold tracking technology on its embed layer. Vidy then rewards publishers and users accordingly for holding down on ads with VidyCoins, taken as a fraction of the VidyCoin payout made from advertiser to publisher for that video ad impression.

With just a hold, users can now reveal tiny hyper-relevant videos hidden behind the text of any page on the web, unlocking a whole new dimension to the internet.

VIDY'S TRI-LAYER SOLUTION

Vidy has built the world’s first invisible embed layer that rests silently atop any website in the world, powered by the Ethereum blockchain. Vidy’s patent-pending invention allows publishers to embed a tiny video into the text of their site, letting their users hold down on that linked text to reveal supporting video for literally anything that is printed online. The user never leaves the page.

Vidy constructs a ledger system that measures how long a user watches an ad thanks to hold tracking technology on its embed layer. Vidy then rewards publishers and users accordingly for holding down on ads with VidyCoins, taken as a fraction of the VidyCoin payout made from advertiser to publisher for that video ad impression.

THE FIRST OPEN NLP PROTOCOL

Vidy’s ad placement mechanism is a proprietary open-source NLP protocol that automatically places video ads on a massive scale into the hyper-relevant text of millions of publisher pages.

This open NLP protocol is run by miners who are compensated with VidyCoin for each successful placement and corresponding decryption of a visitor’s data profile which is locked in a smart contract. Vidy analyzes and indexes trillions of words of text on publisher pages across the internet and matches them through its AI-powered deep natural language understanding models with parsed and transcribed advertiser videos.

SELECTED PARTNERS

Some partnerships are for specific countries or with specific terms or pre-terms stage.

WHY WE CREATED VIDY

HOLD TO EARN VIDYCOIN

For the first time ever, when you see a Vidylink and hold down to watch that vidy ad, you earn money. Vidy compensates you with VidyCoin(VIDY) for each second that you hold down. The longer you hold, the more you earn. You can even make a purchase on that video using your VidyCoin with just one tap.

USING VIDY

VidyCoin (VIDY) derives its utility in 3 main ways. You earn VIDY every time you hold down on an ad, you use VIDY to make purchases in one tap on ads, and VIDY is required to stake as fuel for all ad campaigns on the platform .

VIDY DISTRIBUTION

USE OF PROCEEDS

THE VIDY TEAM

The Vidy story begins at Harvard, where Patrick Colangelo founded the company in his dorm room.

Today, Vidy boasts a world-class engineering team based in San Francisco with team members who have previously sold their own companies, amassed 10s of millions of users, patented multi-million dollar inventions, and have enjoyed decades of successes in the software development world.

The Vidy team has been together for years, bonded by mutual admiration, friendship, and ambition to build a platform that can truly change human lives for the better.

ADVISORS

ROADMAP

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:37:23 PM

I don't know how you are linked to Coca-cola, could you tell something more about the statement there?

He was at Coca Cola till May 2018, now he works as Vice President of digital commerce.

Ok great thanks for the clarification.. I'll read the whitepaper pretty soon.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:07:50 PM

I don't know how you are linked to Coca-cola, could you tell something more about the statement there?

He was at Coca Cola till May 2018, now he works as Vice President of digital commerce.

This is amazing experience, I think people with this experience know a lot about advertising and this field. I hope this will give confidence to the project team.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 877

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:23:10 PM

Good morning guys!
I rely this project will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales.

We have already raise $16 million on private sale. Pre sale date coming soon. Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

Tell me, on the pre-sale bonus was also about 25% or more? If this information is not secret.

Mr.Stork   
E X C H A N G E
S E R V I C E
████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████▄█████████▀
█████▀██▀▀█████▄
████████████████
█████▐█▄▀▄██▄▀▄██
█████▄█▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▀██████████
███████▀▀██████▌
███████████▀██▀

█████████
█████▄████████▄
███▄█████████████▄
░░▄███████████████▄

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄█████████▄
▀██▀██▀
▀█████████▀
▀███████▀
█████████
███████████████
███████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
█████████████████████
▀▀███████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

NO KYC    NO AML
NO REGISTRATION

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

16 million of this impressive amount now such money is going to not many projects only to those who have a real idea, I will be following the project

Yes we raise $16 million on private sale. We are working on our demo and product. The demo will be a surprise for the community and the world. we are considering going live with one of our partners and you guys can experience the product on an actual live site. So there may not even be a demo but us being live on various sites. We'll keep everyone informed about the plan.

Can we have a round date when this will be achievable ?
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:07:57 PM

16 million of this impressive amount now such money is going to not many projects only to those who have a real idea, I will be following the project

Yes we raise $16 million on private sale. We are working on our demo and product. The demo will be a surprise for the community and the world. we are considering going live with one of our partners and you guys can experience the product on an actual live site. So there may not even be a demo but us being live on various sites. We'll keep everyone informed about the plan.

Can we have a round date when this will be achievable ?
That sounds a very good start to show the product for the first time. It would be good to know a date although I understand that it is difficult to announce one due to the complications that may arise during its development.
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 08:25:07 PM

The idea sounds very good and attractive. I would love to test the features of the platform when available. A very nice amount is already raised in token sales. Good luck with the sales and development.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:33:47 PM

The idea sounds very good and attractive. I would love to test the features of the platform when available. A very nice amount is already raised in token sales. Good luck with the sales and development.
Yeah, it's quite a good result for the private sales only, I am curious how it'll go with the public ones.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:38:55 PM

it was pretty easy to find out via linked in, that this guy was not working for coca cola anymore. devs confirmed this and i think that they will remove the branding soon, not that others misunderstand this.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:49:03 PM

This thread recently started to really get traction. I like that so many people are interested in this project and I think with your 16 million USD collected already in presale this will be a huge success.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:11:45 PM

This thread recently started to really get traction. I like that so many people are interested in this project and I think with your 16 million USD collected already in presale this will be a huge success.
Certainly, having a good amount collected in cash, a community established and interested in disseminating its work, and the efforts of the Teams, anything can happen, success will be closer
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:31:13 PM

Vidy seems to be doing really well in telegram . 24k plus members .. so it seems all the project now has move on their attention to telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: