Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142840 times)
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:57:18 PM

Vidy gets user support, partnerships with publishers and has received interest from the world's largest brands! It is worth studying the project in more detail!
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:38:36 PM

True that the logo is nice, it’s an important part of the marketing I think. Especially for a project that aim to developp something in ads industry, it’s imortant for the image of the project to handle the marketing and communication part very nicely.
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:07:19 AM

I wish you success!
Aware website,  excellent idea, unblemished results!

Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:12:57 AM

Looking forward for more upgrades. Very nice website, brilliant idea!  Good luck!

We will launch our first project soon. Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:16:38 AM

I'm Jannie,an investor from Shanghai,China. I would like to know more infomation about Vidy, anyone who could tell me about it ? 😀

Wait for the community manager to exaplain it better but basically it's a layer on top of a webpage to let that webpage show video ads (and you'll get paid if you watch videos). I'm not very good at exaplining things so like I said wait for the community manager Grin

Vidy's ad platform allows advertisers to embed video ads directly into hyper-relevant website text, improving user experience, ad conversions and publisher payments.

With just a hold, users can now reveal tiny hyper-relevant videos embedded in the text of any page on the web, unlocking a whole new dimension of the internet. All ads are placed with an NLP consensus protocol driven by miners.

With a team of veteran engineers, industry-leading advisors and world-class brand partners, Vidy is on it's way to reinventing online advertising, e-commerce, and entertainment.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:18:48 AM

Please submit your post on bounty threads. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4562571.0

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:21:00 AM

did it really raise 16m? since I visited the website and I see Pre-ico Bonus: 33% starting in 40 DAYS
when you raised that 16m if the pre-ico still not started?

It was from the private sale that started before Pre-ICO 😀

whether we can see the smart contract for private sale? so we can know the $ 16million par is really there and obtained from private sale. if I see a list of partners this project is easy to get a private sale for that. and I'm waiting for the team's explanation about it. thank you

Update will be coming soon.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:22:25 AM

I expect good luck for the plan!
Riveting website, plausible idea, spotless website!

Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:26:13 AM

The concept and model is very impressive and is a good business model to keep the token demand high but is it practical ? I mean there are many revolutionary sounding project which was practically unachievable even though it is sound theoretically. So was just wondering if what speculators think of this one

As a simple user I earn Vidy tokens by watching videos but where do the tokens come from? Does the website owner have to buy the tokens on the market?

Advertiser X signs up to Vidy, connects their crypto wallet and shows the amount of VidyCoin that they have staked, subsequently unlocking either the Titanium, Gold, or Platinum advertising tier. The advertiser then gets access to a dashboard where they can manage their campaigns and upload their video advertisements. All uploaded video advertisements are transcribed ro determine the words said in them, and subsequently run through a convolutional neural network to segment out speakers in preparation of being embedded into corresponding text.

The advertiser then lists up to 10 keywords that embody their video advertisement, and designates the campaign dates, preferred target demographic (if available), and how much ad spend to allocate to its campaign. All ad spend is automatically credited from their VidyCoin wallet balance at the end of each day. If they are a Platinum tier advertiser, they can also designate which publishers that they prefer to advertise with, and which they prefer to avoid. When the campaign is ready, the advertiser hits the “Go Live” button and from there the consensus layer has access to advertiser X’s new video ads for adjudication on placement in available publisher inventory.

On the dashboard the advertiser can adjust live campaigns, view statistics  on each campaign and individual video ad’s performance, and see analytics on users and publishers to evaluate how they are performing and iterate copy and creative accordingly.

Publisher Y signs up to Vidy, connects their wallet and selects ‘Allow’ to share all pages on their site with the Vidy indexer. The Vidy indexer powers the consensus layer’s matching script by scanning for natural language on each publisher page against  the keywords  and  transcriptions of possible ads. Publisher Y is then prompted to enter keywords of ads that are most relevant to their platform as a whole, as well as specific keywords relevant to each individual page they publish with Vidy’s application layer integrated. These keywords become another input for the consensus layer to evaluate when matching relevant ads to the natural language of a publisher page. The publisher receives a similar dashboard  to that of the advertiser where they can see all pages indexed, all currently embedded vidys, and add and remove vidys at any time. The dashboard will show performance statistics of each embed and allow any page ro have ads turned on or off. When user Z visits Publisher Ys page, Publisher Y shares user Z’s demographic information via a secure smart contract with Vidy’s consensus layer. This handoff occurs as soon as the user reaches the site, so that the consensus layer has time to use the decrypted user data to filter ads for placement behind the text before the user or the publisher experiences a delay in experience. Miners driving the consensus layer then place the most relevant ads behind the linked text that they will be activated on within that publisher’s page.

As user Z holds down on the video ad, the application layer records hold  time and  reports it to  the data layer’s ledger for calculation of VidyCoin payout to both the publisher and the user.
The advertiser’s VidyCoin balance is subsequently credited at the end of the day based on hold time performance. The data layer also stores and processes data on which ads were held and which were skipped to then pass along to Vidy’s AI engine for further user profile precision learning.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:27:34 AM

Good night, team!
Looking forward for more upgrades. Very good approach, attentive plan.

Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:14:50 AM

This is a very nice business with potential.
Believable activity, outstanding business, a very detailed and profitable design.

Man these damn bots are taking over all the threads. Oh well, they are kind of funny in the word choices.

Back to the topic.... I just checked out your Telegram. Good responsive team all around. That says a lot about the quality of a project. That is a big positive. There are of course many other checkpoints a project must pass before getting my seal of approval. So far, VIDY is taking the cake. In America, that means they are doing great.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:02:00 AM

Believable activity, outstanding business, a very detailed and profitable design.

Man these damn bots are taking over all the threads. Oh well, they are kind of funny in the word choices.

Back to the topic.... I just checked out your Telegram. Good responsive team all around. That says a lot about the quality of a project. That is a big positive. There are of course many other checkpoints a project must pass before getting my seal of approval. So far, VIDY is taking the cake. In America, that means they are doing great.

Are you sure they are bots.  To me it seems like non English speakers who just copy paste from another thread.  The same thing could be applied to all project. " Nice project , good luck "  Grin
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:29:14 AM

Are you sure they are bots.  To me it seems like non English speakers who just copy paste from another thread.  The same thing could be applied to all project. " Nice project , good luck "  Grin

They are bots man. No one will do this the whole day by logging in from different accounts. I heard there are scripts for Social campaigns as well as posting.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:07:34 AM

They are bots man. No one will do this the whole day by logging in from different accounts. I heard there are scripts for Social campaigns as well as posting.

why would anyone be using bots? since they're all newbies the amount earned would be very little.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:24:36 AM

The concept and model is very impressive and is a good business model to keep the token demand high but is it practical ? I mean there are many revolutionary sounding project which was practically unachievable even though it is sound theoretically. So was just wondering if what speculators think of this one

As a simple user I earn Vidy tokens by watching videos but where do the tokens come from? Does the website owner have to buy the tokens on the market?

Advertiser X signs up to Vidy, connects their crypto wallet and shows the amount of VidyCoin that they have staked, subsequently unlocking either the Titanium, Gold, or Platinum advertising tier. The advertiser then gets access to a dashboard where they can manage their campaigns and upload their video advertisements. All uploaded video advertisements are transcribed ro determine the words said in them, and subsequently run through a convolutional neural network to segment out speakers in preparation of being embedded into corresponding text.

The advertiser then lists up to 10 keywords that embody their video advertisement, and designates the campaign dates, preferred target demographic (if available), and how much ad spend to allocate to its campaign. All ad spend is automatically credited from their VidyCoin wallet balance at the end of each day. If they are a Platinum tier advertiser, they can also designate which publishers that they prefer to advertise with, and which they prefer to avoid. When the campaign is ready, the advertiser hits the “Go Live” button and from there the consensus layer has access to advertiser X’s new video ads for adjudication on placement in available publisher inventory.

On the dashboard the advertiser can adjust live campaigns, view statistics  on each campaign and individual video ad’s performance, and see analytics on users and publishers to evaluate how they are performing and iterate copy and creative accordingly.

Publisher Y signs up to Vidy, connects their wallet and selects ‘Allow’ to share all pages on their site with the Vidy indexer. The Vidy indexer powers the consensus layer’s matching script by scanning for natural language on each publisher page against  the keywords  and  transcriptions of possible ads. Publisher Y is then prompted to enter keywords of ads that are most relevant to their platform as a whole, as well as specific keywords relevant to each individual page they publish with Vidy’s application layer integrated. These keywords become another input for the consensus layer to evaluate when matching relevant ads to the natural language of a publisher page. The publisher receives a similar dashboard  to that of the advertiser where they can see all pages indexed, all currently embedded vidys, and add and remove vidys at any time. The dashboard will show performance statistics of each embed and allow any page ro have ads turned on or off. When user Z visits Publisher Ys page, Publisher Y shares user Z’s demographic information via a secure smart contract with Vidy’s consensus layer. This handoff occurs as soon as the user reaches the site, so that the consensus layer has time to use the decrypted user data to filter ads for placement behind the text before the user or the publisher experiences a delay in experience. Miners driving the consensus layer then place the most relevant ads behind the linked text that they will be activated on within that publisher’s page.

As user Z holds down on the video ad, the application layer records hold  time and  reports it to  the data layer’s ledger for calculation of VidyCoin payout to both the publisher and the user.
The advertiser’s VidyCoin balance is subsequently credited at the end of the day based on hold time performance. The data layer also stores and processes data on which ads were held and which were skipped to then pass along to Vidy’s AI engine for further user profile precision learning.

Still the question, how does the layer know user Z's wallet information etc?

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:53:02 AM

why would anyone be using bots? since they're all newbies the amount earned would be very little.

They will all become Jr. Members in a few weeks and if the merit system changes they can level up further.
Speaking of bots, could bots wxploit the vidy system? You know, you let bots watch the videos and earn tokens,
Tanzer128

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:23:32 AM

Week 2: July 6 - July 12

TWITTER
 Twitter Profile URL: https://mobile.twitter.com/Tanzer48334425

RETWEET AND LIKES
1. https://twitter.com/VidyCoin/status/1015754085436416000?s=19
2. https://twitter.com/Tanzer48334425/status/1016564884358815744?s=19
3. https://twitter.com/VidyCoin/status/1015746927474946048?s=19

Facebook
Facebook Profile URL: https://m.facebook.com/debocha

SHARES AND LIKES
1. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1884413934948754&id=100001404980784
2. https://www.facebook.com/100001404980784/posts/1885448524845295/
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:36:09 AM

They will all become Jr. Members in a few weeks and if the merit system changes they can level up further.
Speaking of bots, could bots wxploit the vidy system? You know, you let bots watch the videos and earn tokens,

This will be a big issue, also thought about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:53:42 AM

Hello, all! Waiting for something more interesting here!
Flawless job,  good approach.

could you elaborate on some flawless points of vidy, or you mean the high ratings from ico ranking sites .. Or just a statement of admiration and support ? (only curious )
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:05:49 AM

did it really raise 16m? since I visited the website and I see Pre-ico Bonus: 33% starting in 40 DAYS
when you raised that 16m if the pre-ico still not started?

It was from the private sale that started before Pre-ICO 😀

whether we can see the smart contract for private sale? so we can know the $ 16million par is really there and obtained from private sale. if I see a list of partners this project is easy to get a private sale for that. and I'm waiting for the team's explanation about it. thank you

Update will be coming soon.

Hello dev, I am waiting this explanation too, and we want the proof for $16 million raised in private sale. Thank you

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: