Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:35:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142840 times)
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:50:53 PM

Can track the number of tokens sold?

some people has asked this question too including me, we are waiting for the admin explanation. i hope they can explain this soon.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:05:39 PM

I am interested on this project. I'll expect this to see what is going to occur.  Good luck guys!

Thanks for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

Thank you. Will waiting. Still no exact date of token sale? Do you have a pre-sale as well? What your hardcap and softcap?
Their Softcap is 15,000 ETH and the hardcap is 60,000 ETH. And i see that their pre-ico will start in 33 days.

And the softcap is already reached due to private investors who gave 16m USD.

Some big investors inside? Who invested and backed this project? Any name of big companies? And what discounts was at private sale?
Slavameter

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:21:09 PM

The project is well supported by social networks, which makes it possible to always follow the updates in development.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:22:11 PM

then the video ads shown will be selected according to the interests of users, i see that for advertisers there will be a lot of options such as choosing the keyworlds, target users, video skipped statistics, really good

We will have the application layer is the consumer-facing distributor of video ads across the web, encapsulated in an SDK that can be installed with just a tap by any publisher.

Our NLP Protocol, Vidy’s ad placement mechanism is a proprietary open-source NLP protocol that automatically places video ads on a massive scale into the hyper-relevant text of millions of publisher pages.

Our Consensus Layer receives user data along with ad performance information from the data layer and processes it as inputs in the placement-scripts that it runs. This is done in conjunction with decrypting the smart contracts that are handed off for user-data target application.

Our Data Layer is the foundation of the Vidy Ad distribution platform, concurrently communicating with the application consensus layers, and transparently maintaining all incoming data in the immutable Vidy ledger. The data layer maintains a record of all embed placements, hold times, VidyCoin payouts, VidyCoin staked balances, and all VidyCoin transactions via the application layer’s one-tap purchase modal.
Hold To Earn VidyCoin

Do you think that Ethereum will be able to handle all of this? A solution can be ARK when they will release coreV2 and ArkVM, you just fork your own bridgechain with arkVM enabled and you won't bloat the main chain

Depends on how fast Ethereum will scale with sharding and so. For now, i'd say no.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:00:57 PM

Yes i also think that the credibility of the project is good at the moment. The team is active and seems smart, the visbility of the project is nice, the telegram group is very active and it’s very important at the moment in the crypto world. Maybe a nice future for vidy.

Definitely, They have a great team who is supportive and active with all the queries from the community. Their Telegram channel is always full with positive comments and new people are joining in everyday.  Grin

that's good to hear, I haven't been to telegram in a while. maybe I'll go today
You are right, in telegram very responsive administrator, he answers to all questions and not only this, I like when such interaction with the community.

Generally, they seem to have a community manager that successfully does his job. That's quite rare these days, many projects neglect the importance of good communication.

Their manager is really working on the project so he always answers filled with information.

Other icos should take this as an example.

indeed a team like this is needed, with the active thread this will form a community that is loyal to this project. besides it will make the investors interested to study this project then join.

Thank for Your Support! Join our telegram channel https://t.me/VidyCoin for more updates.
it's nice to see a team so active on all the channels both here on the forum and on the social networks, the manager gives always quick and competent answers, i think this gives more trust in the project by users and potential investors, obviously i will follow the project also on telegram...
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:37:11 PM

then the video ads shown will be selected according to the interests of users, i see that for advertisers there will be a lot of options such as choosing the keyworlds, target users, video skipped statistics, really good

We will have the application layer is the consumer-facing distributor of video ads across the web, encapsulated in an SDK that can be installed with just a tap by any publisher.

Our NLP Protocol, Vidy’s ad placement mechanism is a proprietary open-source NLP protocol that automatically places video ads on a massive scale into the hyper-relevant text of millions of publisher pages.

Our Consensus Layer receives user data along with ad performance information from the data layer and processes it as inputs in the placement-scripts that it runs. This is done in conjunction with decrypting the smart contracts that are handed off for user-data target application.

Our Data Layer is the foundation of the Vidy Ad distribution platform, concurrently communicating with the application consensus layers, and transparently maintaining all incoming data in the immutable Vidy ledger. The data layer maintains a record of all embed placements, hold times, VidyCoin payouts, VidyCoin staked balances, and all VidyCoin transactions via the application layer’s one-tap purchase modal.
Hold To Earn VidyCoin

Do you think that Ethereum will be able to handle all of this? A solution can be ARK when they will release coreV2 and ArkVM, you just fork your own bridgechain with arkVM enabled and you won't bloat the main chain

Depends on how fast Ethereum will scale with sharding and so. For now, i'd say no.
If etherium achieves to scale in the next months this could be a game changer for the whole crypto industry. I am very curious about their result.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:58:26 PM

Hold To Earn VidyCoin

If etherium achieves to scale in the next months this could be a game changer for the whole crypto industry. I am very curious about their result.
Eth may be a mystery now, but I believe in your success in the coming months, and in the coming years a climb to the BTC. I hope I will not be slow to see this scenario
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:42:03 PM

Hold To Earn VidyCoin

Eth may be a mystery now, but I believe in your success in the coming months, and in the coming years a climb to the BTC. I hope I will not be slow to see this scenario

I don't think ETH will go head to head or overtake BTC anytime sooner (or even later), as BTC always will have the bonus for being first and much more rare. But ETH is definitive more usefull and yes I agree, if they achieve to scale they will make definitive clear their position. Smiley

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Feli_Rogers

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:32:02 AM

Hello, dev's. Waiting for something more interesting here. Unbiased vision, a rather interesting project.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:33:43 AM

Hold To Earn VidyCoin

I don't think ETH will go head to head or overtake BTC anytime sooner (or even later), as BTC always will have the bonus for being first and much more rare. But ETH is definitive more usefull and yes I agree, if they achieve to scale they will make definitive clear their position. Smiley

ETH can go further in marketcap, but price is whole other ball game

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
gishiichi

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:07:39 AM

Wish a lot of investor support your project when ICO will begin!
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:53:31 AM

Hold To Earn VidyCoin

ETH can go further in marketcap, but price is whole other ball game

ETH could have a big boost if they cap the supply at some point. When switching to PoS they could cancel the block reward and only make it about transaction fees for the miners.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:19:16 AM

Along with ads this can be developed for education as well. Let's say I'm reading an article about ethereum, when I go over some words like for example "blockchain", a short video pop up exaplaining what the blockchain is

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:39:19 AM

👅⚡Don't forget to follow us on social media!⚡👅

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:41:41 AM

Can track the number of tokens sold?

some people has asked this question too including me, we are waiting for the admin explanation. i hope they can explain this soon.

We will update soon on our websites. Thank for Your Support! Join our telegram channel https://t.me/VidyCoin for more updates.

Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:42:44 AM

Yes i also think that the credibility of the project is good at the moment. The team is active and seems smart, the visbility of the project is nice, the telegram group is very active and it’s very important at the moment in the crypto world. Maybe a nice future for vidy.

Definitely, They have a great team who is supportive and active with all the queries from the community. Their Telegram channel is always full with positive comments and new people are joining in everyday.  Grin

that's good to hear, I haven't been to telegram in a while. maybe I'll go today
You are right, in telegram very responsive administrator, he answers to all questions and not only this, I like when such interaction with the community.

Generally, they seem to have a community manager that successfully does his job. That's quite rare these days, many projects neglect the importance of good communication.

Their manager is really working on the project so he always answers filled with information.

Other icos should take this as an example.

indeed a team like this is needed, with the active thread this will form a community that is loyal to this project. besides it will make the investors interested to study this project then join.

Thank for Your Support! Join our telegram channel https://t.me/VidyCoin for more updates.
it's nice to see a team so active on all the channels both here on the forum and on the social networks, the manager gives always quick and competent answers, i think this gives more trust in the project by users and potential investors, obviously i will follow the project also on telegram...

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:40:26 PM

Yes the team handle the communication very well, there is not so much project with a time that is always here on telegram or bitcointalk. I think it’s really important to bring confidence to investors, it’s an important point for the sucess of an ico I think.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 857

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

ETH could have a big boost if they cap the supply at some point. When switching to PoS they could cancel the block reward and only make it about transaction fees for the miners.

The reward for the block will be reduced. Probably total supply of coins will be limited. There will be no endless emission.
Feli_Rogers

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:35:49 PM

Wish many investor support your idea when Token Sales will begin.
Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:42:37 PM

I have tested all the details of your business and all is actually very nice.

Can you share with us what exactly have you tested, maybe you will share something interesting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: