Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:36:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142840 times)
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 01:51:22 PM

test? what test ? I didn't know that the product is working, we were talking about a mvp and a video before ico in the telegram group but i never heard of it. I'll ask that in the telegram group.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:14:34 PM

looks like a good project! the idea is quiet nice!
good luck by team! keep up the good progress and you will succeed Smiley
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:19:51 PM

Can track the number of tokens sold?

some people has asked this question too including me, we are waiting for the admin explanation. i hope they can explain this soon.

We will update soon on our websites. Thank for Your Support! Join our telegram channel https://t.me/VidyCoin for more updates.

Yeah it would be ideal to have a progress bar on the total tokens sold, the community absolutely wants that data at the site published. Smiley

ICO project without a progress bar related the token sale being reach feel not complete. As I see, such feature will be the reference for some investors before decided to buy the tokens.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:35:26 PM

some people has asked this question too including me, we are waiting for the admin explanation. i hope they can explain this soon.

We will update soon on our websites. Thank for Your Support! Join our telegram channel https://t.me/VidyCoin for more updates.

Yeah it would be ideal to have a progress bar on the total tokens sold, the community absolutely wants that data at the site published. Smiley

ICO project without a progress bar related the token sale being reach feel not complete. As I see, such feature will be the reference for some investors before decided to buy the tokens.
Who can say - Is they have hard cap? it will be pegged to the dollar or fixed in ether? This is important aspect, and it seems to me that this should be in dollars in the current market.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

Who can say - Is they have hard cap? it will be pegged to the dollar or fixed in ether? This is important aspect, and it seems to me that this should be in dollars in the current market.

Yes, they have a hard cap - 88 888 ETH, while soft cap is 15 000 ETH. You'll be able to contribute in ETH only and VIDY token will be pegged to ETH. (whitepaper, p. 70-71)

zgrdyg

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:45:27 PM

Yes, they have a hard cap - 88 888 ETH, while soft cap is 15 000 ETH. You'll be able to contribute in ETH only and VIDY token will be pegged to ETH. (whitepaper, p. 70-71)

thank you for the very clear answer but i think vidy team should implement a progress bar to their website about the token sale. This way potential investors can easily see the demand on the project.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:21:34 PM

thank you for the very clear answer but i think vidy team should implement a progress bar to their website about the token sale. This way potential investors can easily see the demand on the project.
Somehow, nowadays, the devs of many projects use to hide that vital information from the general public. That's probably because they have nothing to be proud of...
beeelzebub

Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:30:24 PM

After ethereum network is very busy again, maybe it is not a good place for icos.

I saw that their admin told that eventually they want to move their own blockchain which is a good vision.

zgrdyg

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:49:31 PM

After ethereum network is very busy again, maybe it is not a good place for icos.

I saw that their admin told that eventually they want to move their own blockchain which is a good vision.

Ethereum network is always very busy lately, games and other stuff make the network too laggy.  So i agree with you about the blockchain vision.
Hopefully they will raise enough to fulfill their project.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:02:43 PM

Ethereum network is always very busy lately, games and other stuff make the network too laggy.  So i agree with you about the blockchain vision.
Hopefully they will raise enough to fulfill their project.
A own blockchain always increases the value of a project. In this case it looks that that way they could avoid the lag problems what is a good improvement.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:35:03 PM

Somehow, nowadays, the devs of many projects use to hide that vital information from the general public. That's probably because they have nothing to be proud of...
the hard cap is not too high in my opinion and they can reach it, of course it would be nice to put on the site a bar/counter in real time with the investments received, investments only in eth perhaps this this is a bit limiting...
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:41:01 PM

Is your project like another way of annoying implementation of advertising in the form of pop-up videos? What an innovation? I looked at your YouTube videos and didn't see a practical example. Why not just patent your "invention" and why not choose Kickstarter, for example?

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:50:12 PM

The telegram community of vidy seems to be growing and is very active.  Good to see a growing interest
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:06:55 PM

I've seen this on several ico's.. some show a dedicated status bar some don't.. I just hope to see an indication of when softcap is reached.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:28:33 PM

The telegram community of vidy seems to be growing and is very active.  Good to see a growing interest
Actually, the project is attracting a lot of attention in the last few days, and in addition, interest in airdrop can be converted into investment interest in a short time, when the Vidy project, its partnerships and intentions for the future, are given due value. At least it was the way I got to the project, I think many others also
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:51:14 PM

[/url]

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:53:38 PM

👅⚡Don't forget to follow us on social media!⚡👅

Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:55:12 PM

looks like a good project! the idea is quiet nice!
good luck by team! keep up the good progress and you will succeed Smiley

Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:58:05 PM

I've seen this on several ico's.. some show a dedicated status bar some don't.. I just hope to see an indication of when softcap is reached.

Thank for Your Support! Yes, we have reached our soft cap.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:01:33 AM

the hard cap is not too high in my opinion and they can reach it, of course it would be nice to put on the site a bar/counter in real time with the investments received, investments only in eth perhaps this this is a bit limiting...

Thanks for your advice. We will do that before pre sale

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: