Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:18:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142843 times)
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:02:47 AM

The telegram community of vidy seems to be growing and is very active.  Good to see a growing interest

Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:04:02 AM

test? what test ? I didn't know that the product is working, we were talking about a mvp and a video before ico in the telegram group but i never heard of it. I'll ask that in the telegram group.

We will be launching our live product before ICO.

Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:06:43 AM

Hey fellows.
You must to append token details to permit participants to join the idea!

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:07:18 AM

👅⚡Don't forget to follow us on social media!⚡👅

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:15:46 AM

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:19:06 AM

Hello, dev's. Waiting for something more interesting here. Unbiased vision, a rather interesting project.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:21:13 AM

Good morning team. Looks very good.
Apperceptive project, really good approach!
Video layer can become very useful for ads, if they are really able to solve the problems they are facing with technical implementation.

Vidy use 3 layer ecosystem to solve all the problem releted to ad industy

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:22:27 AM

Their idea is quite engaging in my mind! Riveting job, spotless logo.  Good luck guys!

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:15:40 AM

The keep a nice activity here and on telegram, I think that they handle the communication very well, and it’s a big lack for a lot of ico project at the moment. I think it’s a very good point for the sucess of the project, investors will always have more trust in an active team.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:21:21 AM

The keep a nice activity here and on telegram, I think that they handle the communication very well, and it’s a big lack for a lot of ico project at the moment. I think it’s a very good point for the sucess of the project, investors will always have more trust in an active team.
Yes, a very good engagement with the community will make the marketing success because it is one of the most important things in marketing.
Keep up the good work dev  Grin
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:08:05 AM

Yes after i saw lots of projects with 50k people on telegram but 0 communication. I can say that vidy is the real deal.

Always some discussions and conversations are there.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:58:23 AM

the team is active in telegram, it seems most project just announce it here for the sake of annoucement. The community is live and active over telegram
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:49:57 AM

It's indeed good to see a very active team on this ANN and a quick responding time as well... keep it up people!
about the project itself...This is a very nice approach, if the benefits are good to watch ads, advertisors will have more revenue from their ads and people who watch it will be rewarded for it.
I like the idea, because the "in your face" ads that did not had the possibility to earn something are the reason why ad-blockers were created.
I hope to see this one launch soon !

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:19:42 AM

the team is active in telegram, it seems most project just announce it here for the sake of annoucement. The community is live and active over telegram

The subreddit has over 5k subscribers. That is impressive as well.
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 880

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:05:47 AM

Can track the number of tokens sold?

some people has asked this question too including me, we are waiting for the admin explanation. i hope they can explain this soon.

We will update soon on our websites. Thank for Your Support! Join our telegram channel https://t.me/VidyCoin for more updates.

Yeah it would be ideal to have a progress bar on the total tokens sold, the community absolutely wants that data at the site published. Smiley

ICO project without a progress bar related the token sale being reach feel not complete. As I see, such feature will be the reference for some investors before decided to buy the tokens.
Who can say - Is they have hard cap? it will be pegged to the dollar or fixed in ether? This is important aspect, and it seems to me that this should be in dollars in the current market.

Yes, they have a hard cap - 88 888 ETH, while soft cap is 15 000 ETH. You'll be able to contribute in ETH only and VIDY token will be pegged to ETH. (whitepaper, p. 70-71)

Hard cap of 60,000 ETH. They probably didn't fix the number in the white paper. I already wrote about this discrepancy in the brochure and they corrected. The correct number is 60,000 on their website.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:19:27 AM

Can track the number of tokens sold?

some people has asked this question too including me, we are waiting for the admin explanation. i hope they can explain this soon.

We will update soon on our websites. Thank for Your Support! Join our telegram channel https://t.me/VidyCoin for more updates.

Yeah it would be ideal to have a progress bar on the total tokens sold, the community absolutely wants that data at the site published. Smiley

ICO project without a progress bar related the token sale being reach feel not complete. As I see, such feature will be the reference for some investors before decided to buy the tokens.
Who can say - Is they have hard cap? it will be pegged to the dollar or fixed in ether? This is important aspect, and it seems to me that this should be in dollars in the current market.

Yes, they have a hard cap - 88 888 ETH, while soft cap is 15 000 ETH. You'll be able to contribute in ETH only and VIDY token will be pegged to ETH. (whitepaper, p. 70-71)

Hard cap of 60,000 ETH. They probably didn't fix the number in the white paper. I already wrote about this discrepancy in the brochure and they corrected. The correct number is 60,000 on their website.

vidy already has a partner and a great team stay fixing little by little and running what is planned will be a great project.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:26:41 AM

test? what test ? I didn't know that the product is working, we were talking about a mvp and a video before ico in the telegram group but i never heard of it. I'll ask that in the telegram group.

I am really looking forward to see this, and I assume a lot of other people too.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:48:32 AM

I am really looking forward to see this, and I assume a lot of other people too.
That's a huge point if true. The more information the investors have the more confident with the project they feel, and a working product is one of the best ways to show what the project is capable of.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:56:05 AM

That's a huge point if true. The more information the investors have the more confident with the project they feel, and a working product is one of the best ways to show what the project is capable of.

This is good news, people are much more willing to invest if the product already exists.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 11:57:22 AM

I couldn't agree more, a live product creates huge trust in investors, which is highly critical in these market conditions. well done to vidy team if they can do it before ico. Absolutely looking forward to see this and the other implementations.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: