Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:09:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142843 times)
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:11:16 PM

Yeah, that's cool. I would be thinking of some investments here if I saw a good complete product that will be competitive in the market.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:17:34 PM

I see you have a solid partners like a "Meanth health" or  "Mersedes" ... Where I can read in detail about this partnership?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:34:33 PM

test? what test ? I didn't know that the product is working, we were talking about a mvp and a video before ico in the telegram group but i never heard of it. I'll ask that in the telegram group.

We will be launching our live product before ICO.

I am really looking forward to see this, and I assume a lot of other people too.
That's a huge point if true. The more information the investors have the more confident with the project they feel, and a working product is one of the best ways to show what the project is capable of.

I couldn't agree more, a live product creates huge trust in investors, which is highly critical in these market conditions. well done to vidy team if they can do it before ico. Absolutely looking forward to see this and the other implementations.

Pre ICO in 30 days, so we can expect demo in about 30 days, great.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 04:04:51 PM

test? what test ? I didn't know that the product is working, we were talking about a mvp and a video before ico in the telegram group but i never heard of it. I'll ask that in the telegram group.

I am really looking forward to see this, and I assume a lot of other people too.
That's a huge point if true. The more information the investors have the more confident with the project they feel, and a working product is one of the best ways to show what the project is capable of.

I couldn't agree more, a live product creates huge trust in investors, which is highly critical in these market conditions. well done to vidy team if they can do it before ico. Absolutely looking forward to see this and the other implementations.

A demo version before ICO is definitely a plus, if not a must nowadays for conducting a successful ICO. Looking forward to the demo!

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:07:19 PM

A demo version before ICO is definitely a plus, if not a must nowadays for conducting a successful ICO. Looking forward to the demo!
This is great news, the presence of the demo sets them apart from 80% of current projects, I hope the launch will be successful.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

well this is a positive fact a demo shortly before the pre ico this will certainly increase the interest and confidence in the project by investors, and is also an excellent publicity...
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:21:45 PM

How the comminication between my browser and the blockchain will happen? We must install and add-on / plugin. A wallet like metamask must be open all the time? And additionally your layers must work with every browsers

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
vlachep

Activity: 462
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:58:26 PM

Hi, I can not find your application on Android, does it already exist?
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:13:14 PM

Hi, I can not find your application on Android, does it already exist?

No, it's not out yet. The team now is working on creating an mvp, I hope it's gonna be ready before the sale, so people could check it out before making any investment decisions.

Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:04:46 PM

The first project for testing is on the final touch...so we expect the test soon less then 30 days as everyone wants to see it in action
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:37:58 PM

The first project for testing is on the final touch...so we expect the test soon less then 30 days as everyone wants to see it in action

Oh thats good news. Thank you for the update.
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 09:59:04 PM

👅⚡Don't forget to follow us on social media!⚡👅

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:03:22 PM

Yeah, that's cool. I would be thinking of some investments here if I saw a good complete product that will be competitive in the market.

Thanks for your support! Thats our plan is to surprise all our investor with our live product.

Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:04:09 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 10:17:55 PM by vidy

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:05:42 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 10:15:44 PM by vidy

[/url]

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:11:38 PM

Vidy Partner List

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:18:14 PM

Thanks for sharing, taking into account the current movement in the Telegram, I think it is worth following them in every possible channel, I am happy with the development and growth of your community.  Wink
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:20:54 PM

Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:23:20 PM

Thanks for sharing, taking into account the current movement in the Telegram, I think it is worth following them in every possible channel, I am happy with the development and growth of your community.  Wink

Thank for Your Support! Yes there are a lot of good news coming. Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:29:23 PM

Boon Swan Foo Joins Vidy’s Advisory Board

The Vidy team is delighted to announce that Boon Swan Foo, Senior Advisor to Temasek Holdings (A global sovereign wealth fund with more than US$200bn of assets under management) is joining the Vidy team as an Advisor.

As Advisor to the Vidy team, Mr Boon brings on board to the Vidy team a wealth of experience from the various high profile appointments and key roles he has held over the years. He has nurtured many companies, from start-ups to mature ones, through various business cycles and growth phases. Aside from being Senior Advisor to Temasek Holdings, Mr Boon has also served on boards of several global companies which are key players in their respective markets such as Intouch Holdings Public Company Limited, a telecommunications and satellite holding company listed in Thailand with a market capitalisation of more than US$5bn as of July 2018 as well as China Huadian Corporation, one of the five largest state-owned power generation enterprises in China. He is also currently an advisor to Singapore-listed Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: