Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:42:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142843 times)
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:34:33 PM

The keep a nice activity here and on telegram, I think that they handle the communication very well, and it’s a big lack for a lot of ico project at the moment. I think it’s a very good point for the sucess of the project, investors will always have more trust in an active team.
Yes, a very good engagement with the community will make the marketing success because it is one of the most important things in marketing.
Keep up the good work dev  Grin

Thank for Your Support! Join our other social media as well to lern more about the project.

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:59:47 PM

Nice to see that there is a new advisor in the project, it’s always a good point for a project to have a advisors on board and mr Boon seems to be really experienced. I think it could nice for be visbiliy and for the confidence that potential investors have in the project.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:08:58 AM

Nice to see that there is a new advisor in the project, it’s always a good point for a project to have a advisors on board and mr Boon seems to be really experienced. I think it could nice for be visbiliy and for the confidence that potential investors have in the project.

New advisor ? among most of the abandone and inactive project out there, this one seems to be alive and well. The team seems very enthusiastic about the project.. good luck
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:24:12 AM

New advisor ? among most of the abandone and inactive project out there, this one seems to be alive and well. The team seems very enthusiastic about the project.. good luck

I completely agree, besides real world activity, active community managers (also very active community in telegram as far as i can see) creates more trust than the other slightly active threads. Also product before ico is also a huge plus.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:31:29 AM

I completely agree, besides real world activity, active community managers (also very active community in telegram as far as i can see) creates more trust than the other slightly active threads. Also product before ico is also a huge plus.

I haven't seen many community managers unfortunately, that's not a very good idea.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:07:20 AM

A full-fledged product before the ICO is too good to be true and it will help get more and more investors on the platform.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

Boon Swan Foo Joins Vidy’s Advisory Board

The Vidy team is delighted to announce that Boon Swan Foo, Senior Advisor to Temasek Holdings (A global sovereign wealth fund with more than US$200bn of assets under management) is joining the Vidy team as an Advisor.

As Advisor to the Vidy team, Mr Boon brings on board to the Vidy team a wealth of experience from the various high profile appointments and key roles he has held over the years. He has nurtured many companies, from start-ups to mature ones, through various business cycles and growth phases. Aside from being Senior Advisor to Temasek Holdings, Mr Boon has also served on boards of several global companies which are key players in their respective markets such as Intouch Holdings Public Company Limited, a telecommunications and satellite holding company listed in Thailand with a market capitalisation of more than US$5bn as of July 2018 as well as China Huadian Corporation, one of the five largest state-owned power generation enterprises in China. He is also currently an advisor to Singapore-listed Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd.

Senior advisers are an asset to any project, they can come into picture with their experience in various fields or even have greater knowledge to show us the right path.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:03:03 AM

The Vidy team is delighted to announce that Boon Swan Foo, Senior Advisor to Temasek Holdings (A global sovereign wealth fund with more than US$200bn of assets under management) is joining the Vidy team as an Advisor.

As Advisor to the Vidy team, Mr Boon brings on board to the Vidy team a wealth of experience from the various high profile appointments and key roles he has held over the years. He has nurtured many companies, from start-ups to mature ones, through various business cycles and growth phases. Aside from being Senior Advisor to Temasek Holdings, Mr Boon has also served on boards of several global companies which are key players in their respective markets such as Intouch Holdings Public Company Limited, a telecommunications and satellite holding company listed in Thailand with a market capitalisation of more than US$5bn as of July 2018 as well as China Huadian Corporation, one of the five largest state-owned power generation enterprises in China. He is also currently an advisor to Singapore-listed Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd.

Senior advisers are an asset to any project, they can come into picture with their experience in various fields or even have greater knowledge to show us the right path.

He seems to be a nice catch as an advisor. Experienced guy.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:56:29 AM

Wow, congratulations! Hope this brings another boost to the project!

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:27:32 AM

I haven't seen many community managers unfortunately, that's not a very good idea.

What's not a good idea? Having a community manager is a great idea, I think. Reading regular updates about the project like getting a new advisor here in the thread is really good, also for potential investors.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:21:00 PM

What's not a good idea? Having a community manager is a great idea, I think. Reading regular updates about the project like getting a new advisor here in the thread is really good, also for potential investors.
I agree, in my opinion is one of the most important things in marketing nowadays. Communication has change a lot in the last decades and now social media is the main communication channel.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:36:45 PM

I agree, in my opinion is one of the most important things in marketing nowadays. Communication has change a lot in the last decades and now social media is the main communication channel.

Yes, most ICO projects prefer social media channels for their communication. Maybe I'm old school but I still would like to see devs writing and communicating more in BTCT.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:07:01 PM

There is a timer on website says that 29 days left for pre-ico.

Last time i checked it wasn't set yet. So is it accurate or just an estimate?

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:49:45 PM

Vidy Partner List

Can you talk about these partership? Are real? How you're collaborating, for example, with Mercedes-Benz, Vespa ? They're private invostors ar are you going to deploy your ad layer on their website?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:32:00 PM

Vidy Partner List

Can you talk about these partership? Are real? How you're collaborating, for example, with Mercedes-Benz, Vespa ? They're private invostors ar are you going to deploy your ad layer on their website?
There really are cool brands, if they can confirm these partnerships Vidy project can quickly become popular, I will hope that this will happen.
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:45:18 PM

A full-fledged product before the ICO is too good to be true and it will help get more and more investors on the platform.
What a weird way to say this is a safe investment.. Smiley
Anyway, had some time to have a deeper look and this is actualy a well thought way of advertising... curiousity is something most of us have, and I'm convinced this way of advertising will attrack more potential customers/buyers

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 880

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:55:32 PM

Vidy Partner List

I think they are partners in the sense that they will be advertisers. I just don't see the ground for partnership here anymore. This conclusion is the most logical.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:15:16 PM

I don't believe all these companies are vidy's partners. Well, until I see some proofs. For other projects, it's a success to have one famous partner, and here so many?
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:21:32 PM

Vidy Partner List

I think they are partners in the sense that they will be advertisers. I just don't see the ground for partnership here anymore. This conclusion is the most logical.
in fact,it does not understand well,partner like partnership who supports the project with resources and funds or partners in the sense of advertisers?...
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:51:38 PM

Vidy Partner List

in fact,it does not understand well,partner like partnership who supports the project with resources and funds or partners in the sense of advertisers?...

Most projects I saw used the word partners very inaccurate, I am very curious, what vidy will say about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: