Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:23:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142843 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:38:58 PM

Vidy Partner List

Can you talk about these partership? Are real? How you're collaborating, for example, with Mercedes-Benz, Vespa ? They're private invostors ar are you going to deploy your ad layer on their website?

I think they are partners in the sense that they will be advertisers. I just don't see the ground for partnership here anymore. This conclusion is the most logical.
in fact,it does not understand well,partner like partnership who supports the project with resources and funds or partners in the sense of advertisers?...

Most projects I saw used the word partners very inaccurate, I am very curious, what vidy will say about it.
I also understand that they will be partners signed for the execution of the work, after the complete and operant platform, I do not think they have something signed to act during ICO <but I hope for a concrete opinion of the Team
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:01:40 PM

Vidy Partner List

Can you talk about these partership? Are real? How you're collaborating, for example, with Mercedes-Benz, Vespa ? They're private invostors ar are you going to deploy your ad layer on their website?
There really are cool brands, if they can confirm these partnerships Vidy project can quickly become popular, I will hope that this will happen.
`These are huge brands. i'd love to know a bit more.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:20:18 PM

The partners list seems incredible, there is a lot of big compagnies in this list, if it’s true I think the potential of vidy is huge. Partnerships like that can make a project become huge, in addition with the 16 millions raised during private sale.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:16:19 AM

Anytime a project has a list of partners they need to provide proof of this . Especially since there have been so many false claims out there regarding fake partnerships. I do have high hopes for this project though. I don't doubt they are sincere. I think that enough of us had voiced our opinions on this topic that they will make some sort of announcement. This team has been very good so far at communication with the community.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:06:14 AM

Anytime a project has a list of partners they need to provide proof of this . Especially since there have been so many false claims out there regarding fake partnerships. I do have high hopes for this project though. I don't doubt they are sincere. I think that enough of us had voiced our opinions on this topic that they will make some sort of announcement. This team has been very good so far at communication with the community.

And they shouldn't give the clue of hey we are talking to a potential partners. Before they finalize deals and sign the contract. It's a very bad move. Understandable it cannot go public before singing contract so better not give only clues to excite the community
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:07:39 AM

And they shouldn't give the clue of hey we are talking to a potential partners. Before they finalize deals and sign the contract. It's a very bad move. Understandable it cannot go public before singing contract so better not give only clues to excite the community

If they have a big partnership they can give a clue, then it is no problem.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:29:29 AM

If they have a big partnership they can give a clue, then it is no problem.

they have to walk a fine balance of giving people information and not revealing any information they're not supposed to.

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:30:14 AM

Vidy Partner List

I think they are partners in the sense that they will be advertisers. I just don't see the ground for partnership here anymore. This conclusion is the most logical.
in fact,it does not understand well,partner like partnership who supports the project with resources and funds or partners in the sense of advertisers?...

Most projects I saw used the word partners very inaccurate, I am very curious, what vidy will say about it.

Good question and yes, I also saw a lot of projects who used the word "partner" for just putting them into their website but nothing more. Would be nice to get informations on how the partnership works.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:37:51 AM

Vidy Partner List

Good question and yes, I also saw a lot of projects who used the word "partner" for just putting them into their website but nothing more. Would be nice to get informations on how the partnership works.

That indeed interesting. There are a few well-known brands and companies among in the list.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:12:37 AM

list of the partners is huge and impressive. It would be better if team shed some more light on how they are connected.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:45:51 AM

Vidy Partner List

That indeed interesting. There are a few well-known brands and companies among in the list.
I really would like to know what kind of partnerships they have with each one of them. It would be huge if they can reach some strong partnerships with some of the big names of that list.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:41:46 PM

Vidy Partner List

I think the strongest part of this project is their partners.

Some projects will kill themselves to have just one of the above. Not all, just one.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:12:01 PM

Yeah, I was amazed of such partnership with big companies and It would be ideal if they could provide proofs of such collaborations. Im sure the community would be glad to see it.
I think sooner or later these partners will confirm or deny this information, it takes a little time - all that remains now is wait.
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:43:55 PM

Yeah, I was amazed of such partnership with big companies and It would be ideal if they could provide proofs of such collaborations. Im sure the community would be glad to see it.
I think sooner or later these partners will confirm or deny this information, it takes a little time - all that remains now is wait.

Better for them when the claimed partners confirm the partnership wiht vidy. Recently there were some projects with false claims about partnerships, I hope Vidy will not be among them.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:41:46 PM

Vidy Partner List

Some projects will kill themselves to have just one of the above. Not all, just one.

That's a very impressive list, indeed. Did you guys maybe see any confirmations about it? I hate to sound skeptical, but we've been lied to so many times before, so a confirmation wouldn't hurt.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:52:20 PM

I am sceptical too but we'll see the results later. But i have to ask i recall coca-cola and sephora as a partners(maybe sph is sephora) but now they aren't there. What changed about the partnership with those companies or just coca cola?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
vlachep

Activity: 462
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:14:59 PM

Very interesting project! I wanted to ask the end of the week Friday or Sunday?
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:48:53 PM

I am sceptical too but we'll see the results later. But i have to ask i recall coca-cola and sephora as a partners(maybe sph is sephora) but now they aren't there. What changed about the partnership with those companies or just coca cola?

Where do read Coca Cola? I missed that discussion, it was really brought up?
Since I don't have time to read last pages, are private partners informations finally came up or not?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:55:22 PM

Vidy Partner List

But I asked where I can read about every this partners and how you will ollabirate with them? How they will used your platform?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:03:20 PM

Vidy Partner List

That's a very impressive list, indeed. Did you guys maybe see any confirmations about it? I hate to sound skeptical, but we've been lied to so many times before, so a confirmation wouldn't hurt.
There should be something posted by them or written in some official news. I don`t think that all are their partners, a simple proof will solve this question for all of us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: