Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:18:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142843 times)
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:49:16 AM

Will we see that in the contract fund. Or just an internal funding or private sale funds .. or something like that not for public
Adebits

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

Just get to know about this project, I think I need to do more findings on it. I wish you guys goodluck
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:20:19 PM

Now I see other projects presenting meetings with the Coca-Cola Group and announcing partnership, nice to know that there are really big companies opening up to Blockchain, the other project I saw is different from Vidy, it's called ENDO, but it shows us that door opening
Do they really have a partnership with Coca-cola or do they just have an ex coca-cola team member onboard?
That's still not very clear for me.
no, it's another projects that has had meetings with them.
Kinda of an unclear reaction this is... so... Vidy has no meeting nor partnership with coca cola then?
And with a 16 mil fund raise... think it's save to say they have some solid backers to get this thing on the road, no?

It depends on their transparancy. They are under the top 3 on my investing list, but without a proof of the 16 m, I will invest 0.
Many investors are thinking similiar and its up to them, if they will give a prove and can collect some more money.
I have already asked this question few weeks ago, the team has not given a reply to this question yet. if they have indeed collected $16 million then there shouldn't be problem in proving it.

Yes, that's what I am thinking too. If they have these investments it shouldn't be a big problem to proof this.

I think they will show some kind of proof as they basically advertise with the 16 million USD.
That's what any serious project will do. Knowing how many scam project have been in crypto is normal that people what to see some kind of proof with this announcements.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:43:21 PM

Now I see other projects presenting meetings with the Coca-Cola Group and announcing partnership, nice to know that there are really big companies opening up to Blockchain, the other project I saw is different from Vidy, it's called ENDO, but it shows us that door opening
Do they really have a partnership with Coca-cola or do they just have an ex coca-cola team member onboard?
That's still not very clear for me.
no, it's another projects that has had meetings with them.
Kinda of an unclear reaction this is... so... Vidy has no meeting nor partnership with coca cola then?
And with a 16 mil fund raise... think it's save to say they have some solid backers to get this thing on the road, no?

It depends on their transparancy. They are under the top 3 on my investing list, but without a proof of the 16 m, I will invest 0.
Many investors are thinking similiar and its up to them, if they will give a prove and can collect some more money.
I have already asked this question few weeks ago, the team has not given a reply to this question yet. if they have indeed collected $16 million then there shouldn't be problem in proving it.

Yes, that's what I am thinking too. If they have these investments it shouldn't be a big problem to proof this.

I think they will show some kind of proof as they basically advertise with the 16 million USD.
That's what any serious project will do. Knowing how many scam project have been in crypto is normal that people what to see some kind of proof with this announcements.

Of course, only stupid investors will believe this announcement without wanting to see a prove.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:21:22 PM

Will we see that in the contract fund. Or just an internal funding or private sale funds .. or something like that not for public

Anything that already announced publicly should be proven especially in ico project where investor is the main target in this type of business. Failed to do so will decrease the number of followers.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

They seem not active here like they used to be.

In telegram, they are still very active but seems they started to ignore here.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:54:14 PM

I am impressed by partnership which Vidy has,
\interest from the world's largest brands is visible and also engineering team of a world class which has Vidy!
Cooperation with other projects and companies is a good start, I hope they can confirm these partnerships and translate their goals into reality after ICO.
i fully agree, the prestigious partnerships as well as bring good publicity/visibility also increase the confidence of the investors in the project, just hope they are able to translate into reality all the good intentions of the project, it would really be a revolution in the advertising industry...
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:42:30 PM

I noticed that, they just left this thread, maybe because they think that they won't get much traction over here. I don't know if they're right or not, I only know that telegram is just a jungle

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
jonnytracker

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:43:00 PM

Just came from the tweet of vidy. And I agree , partners and sponsors is important one can never have enough. Especially vidy which is advertisers back economy. I think they can already start promoting their platform and its use case
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:26:28 PM

I noticed that, they just left this thread, maybe because they think that they won't get much traction over here. I don't know if they're right or not, I only know that telegram is just a jungle

it's not really a jungle, the admins are very active there and trying to help people.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:14:38 PM

Just came from the tweet of vidy. And I agree , partners and sponsors is important one can never have enough. Especially vidy which is advertisers back economy. I think they can already start promoting their platform and its use case

Partnerships are really crucial at this time in crypto world because we still need the help from institutional communities for getting more people into crypto. Vidy has already made quite a buzz and they will be doing great in future.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:10:08 PM

Partnerships are really crucial at this time in crypto world because we still need the help from institutional communities for getting more people into crypto. Vidy has already made quite a buzz and they will be doing great in future.
I hope they will, at least they have many chances to do that. Somebody will do that definitely, so why not them?
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:52:00 PM

I think they already are promoting it, I just wish they would dedicate more time to the thread. Their sale starts very soon, doesn't it?

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:55:53 PM

I think they already are promoting it, I just wish they would dedicate more time to the thread. Their sale starts very soon, doesn't it?
The great basis of any project, to ensure good fundraising d, allied to marketing, the segment is key, one should not really forget it, not even for a moment
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:24:09 AM

it's not really a jungle, the admins are very active there and trying to help people.

Yes they were very active and helping. But for some time, i haven't seen they did post anything.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:25:01 AM

The great basis of any project, to ensure good fundraising d, allied to marketing, the segment is key, one should not really forget it, not even for a moment

Marketing is really hard in this market right now. Hopefully we will see some positivity soon with BTC bull run and we may see some investors getting into ICO's again.
jonnytracker

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:28:19 AM

Some says it vacation season so .. during winter people might get back home with the crypto. Imo any project doing well during this season will do great after btc starts bull run
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:38:10 AM

I don't think they have left the thread. They are more active on telegram, but you are correct by saying that telegram is a jungle. A fun one but still a jungle which is almost unreadable.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:42:24 AM

I don't think they have left the thread. They are more active on telegram, but you are correct by saying that telegram is a jungle. A fun one but still a jungle which is almost unreadable.

They plan to publish a list of their 16m USD investors as well as releasing the MVP before the pre-sale starts. That was said in Telegram.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:33:15 AM

They plan to publish a list of their 16m USD investors as well as releasing the MVP before the pre-sale starts. That was said in Telegram.

If they do this this will be probably be a hit.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: