Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:59:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142843 times)
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:52:08 AM

Yes the team has already said that they will provide proof in time of the 16 millions raised with private investors. If they really have that much money I think that they already can developp something interesting. I’m impatient to see how much they will raise during public sale.
On which stage they raised that 16 millions ?
I saw there are some scam projects that deceived their community and said theyve raised big amount of money. So i think vidy should be more transparent to get more investors trust.

If I'm not mistaken, I think that $16 million they've raised was from the private sale. And maybe we could also consider that this project could generate a lot of interests from big advertisement clients and I'm very positive its ICO will have very good results.

Yes. the 16m USD come from private sale. They will show a list of investors soon.
That's the reason why we want to see some proves about that amount because there have been another projects lying about it. In case they can prove it that would be huge news.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:40:16 AM

Yes the team has already said that they will provide proof in time of the 16 millions raised with private investors. If they really have that much money I think that they already can developp something interesting. I’m impatient to see how much they will raise during public sale.
I saw there are some scam projects that deceived their community and said theyve raised big amount of money. So i think vidy should be more transparent to get more investors trust.

If I'm not mistaken, I think that $16 million they've raised was from the private sale. And maybe we could also consider that this project could generate a lot of interests from big advertisement clients and I'm very positive its ICO will have very good results.

Yes. the 16m USD come from private sale. They will show a list of investors soon.
Their "soon" was like more than a month ago. I do not think this is a big deal to make a list of investors and make it public; and this is definitely not going to make that long time as it is now...
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:21:13 AM

Their "soon" was like more than a month ago. I do not think this is a big deal to make a list of investors and make it public; and this is definitely not going to make that long time as it is now...

As far as I know, they said on telegram that they will show their list of investors and MVP launch mid/end of August, before pre ICO. Let's see if they will keep their word.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:55:30 AM

As far as I know, they said on telegram that they will show their list of investors and MVP launch mid/end of August, before pre ICO. Let's see if they will keep their word.

If they could really provide that , it will be good for them
 I have seen alot of people asking for it.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:38:41 AM

Yep, some time left until ICO so people should learn to wait a bit. On the other side I believe it can't be as hard to show something.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

I don't care if they show a list of investors, I just want a proof (like everyone else) of those $16M, just so, you know, to gain trust and not looky shady by claiming a thing that they don't have

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

I don't care if they show a list of investors, I just want a proof (like everyone else) of those $16M, just so, you know, to gain trust and not looky shady by claiming a thing that they don't have

I agree with that , proof should be shown of both. any claim has to be substantiated.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:54:21 PM

That's the reason why we want to see some proves about that amount because there have been another projects lying about it. In case they can prove it that would be huge news.

Good news must be spreaded and there is no reason to hide it. Idk why the team keep silent with such news about the fund raised. It can help to boost the project if they willing to share the proof with us.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:45:43 PM

Yep, some time left until ICO so people should learn to wait a bit. On the other side I believe it can't be as hard to show something.

Hope they gonna keep their word, because transparency is very important these days and if you don't disclose whatever you promised people simply won't invest.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:02:37 PM

Good news must be spreaded and there is no reason to hide it. Idk why the team keep silent with such news about the fund raised. It can help to boost the project if they willing to share the proof with us.
On the other hand, if it was a private sale, then this is a closed round. But you are right - I do not see the point why they do not want to share evidence, for project this will be huge plus.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:42:58 PM

just hope that at the announcement on telegram also follow the facts it would be interesting to see a mvp before the start of the pre-sale, an important sum raised in private sale, wait also for the list of investors, to me would be enough even the smart contract with the total...
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:22:53 PM

just hope that at the announcement on telegram also follow the facts it would be interesting to see a mvp before the start of the pre-sale, an important sum raised in private sale, wait also for the list of investors, to me would be enough even the smart contract with the total...

Commitments already signed with the community, despite the patience requested in some moments, both here and in telegran and other channels, I think it will be fundamental for new investors to join, allowing a considerable growth of the collected values
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:02:04 PM

as you write the project has already collected 16 million, and this is only for pre-sale, I understood correctly? if this is so then I will also buy your coins Grin
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:42:59 AM

as you write the project has already collected 16 million, and this is only for pre-sale, I understood correctly? if this is so then I will also buy your coins Grin

No, not on pre-sale.

They raised this in private sale. As far as i know, pre-sale didn't even start yet.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:27:03 AM

No, not on pre-sale.

They raised this in private sale. As far as i know, pre-sale didn't even start yet.

it's a good sign then, but isn't 16 mil enough for the team?

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:52:56 AM

No, not on pre-sale.

I would wait for an official confirmation of the $16 million before drawing conclusions.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:42:42 AM

No, not on pre-sale.

I would wait for an official confirmation of the $16 million before drawing conclusions.

I hope they will provide some proof after all. Besides, their hard cap is 60,000 ETH and $16 mil is nowhere near reaching that cap.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 01:32:07 PM

If they can show the community proof of 16 million dollars and a working product at least partially working product, they can raise a huge amount, i dont know reaching about the hard cap but they'll definitely raise a huge sum.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:51:11 PM

If they can show the community proof of 16 million dollars and a working product at least partially working product, they can raise a huge amount, i dont know reaching about the hard cap but they'll definitely raise a huge sum.

I hope they will give us the update about the $16m thing soon therefore we can steadily support this project with a good confidence. Frankly, the idea behind this project looks so interesting and it can gain massive attentions if treated correctly.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:55:36 PM

given the large sum raised in private sale i believe that any new investors can invest with a certain tranquility, the project will be completed in any case given the large availability of funds if it will be a success or not only time will tell us...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: