Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:25:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142840 times)
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:22:52 AM

I saw that they announced another advisor on their telegram channel.

They are still working hard for their project.

must've missed that, who is it? qualifications?

https://medium.com/@vidycoin/lim-ho-kee-joins-joins-vidys-advisory-board-7fd98358ca99

I think itt was announced before already. In the nes channel on Telegram he was introduced on July 16 already. Today is just the Medium post I think.

I see, was the one announced some time ago. Currently they're just posting old news and links to their social networks over and over again, I guess for lack of actual news? Of course it's better then come up with fake news to lure investors at least Wink

But now is the time to have some relevant news, the pre-sale is going to start soon, so the team should make some efforts to attract investors and to spread news about their platform.

Hope they reveal stuff soon ... As earlier they reveal the missing things as faster new people can get interest into this.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:59:59 AM

https://medium.com/@vidycoin/lim-ho-kee-joins-joins-vidys-advisory-board-7fd98358ca99

I think itt was announced before already. In the nes channel on Telegram he was introduced on July 16 already. Today is just the Medium post I think.

I see, was the one announced some time ago. Currently they're just posting old news and links to their social networks over and over again, I guess for lack of actual news? Of course it's better then come up with fake news to lure investors at least Wink

But now is the time to have some relevant news, the pre-sale is going to start soon, so the team should make some efforts to attract investors and to spread news about their platform.

Hope they reveal stuff soon ... As earlier they reveal the missing things as faster new people can get interest into this.
I think they are waiting for the presale and ICO to reveal more news. There's not always something new and they have to publish them in the right time to cause more impact.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:58:02 PM

I think they are waiting for the presale and ICO to reveal more news. There's not always something new and they have to publish them in the right time to cause more impact.
unfortunately there are not always new news to propose or the team is waiting for the right time to announce them that maybe is at the beginning of the pre-sale, waiting...
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:09:09 PM

unfortunately there are not always new news to propose or the team is waiting for the right time to announce them that maybe is at the beginning of the pre-sale, waiting...
Yeah, they'd better to release at least the most important news at once so the investors and participants won't be nervous
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:31:44 PM

Yeah, they'd better to release at least the most important news at once so the investors and participants won't be nervous

In any project, it is necessary to calm the community's moods at every moment, especially with regard to the development of platform and the like, I hope this does not extend for a long time, and we have news as soon as possible, the project and the already assembled Community deserve that
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:41:57 PM

How to implement and integrate Vidy into web pages, do web owners have to activate plugins like google adsense? Then the word linking process is done automatically or set by the web owner?

Idk how exactly the platform will be applied into the web but I guess there are ways to achieve it which will make the ads sector more colorfull.

There should be some kind of mechanisms to address those issues and I think the Vidy team is capable of doing that and maybe they could further explain it in lay mans terms to community.Imho.
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:27:31 AM

How to implement and integrate Vidy into web pages, do web owners have to activate plugins like google adsense? Then the word linking process is done automatically or set by the web owner?
Idk how exactly the platform will be applied into the web but I guess there are ways to achieve it which will make the ads sector more colorfull.
Did you read up into the project? think some things are clear enough to know how they will implement it.. no?
It's clear some code will need to be added to be able to have their app work on the website... if it could work without adding code, well.. they could hijack all websites Smiley

There should be some kind of mechanisms to address those issues and I think the Vidy team is capable of doing that and maybe they could further explain it in lay mans terms to community.Imho.
You mean like a support team or an ideabox ?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:29:45 AM

I just notice the 16 million claim in the title, so everyone who ask for proof is saying we dont trust you ..  Grin
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:39:14 AM

I just notice the 16 million claim in the title, so everyone who ask for proof is saying we dont trust you ..  Grin

I a way, yes  Smiley But that's got to do with the experience that many projects were just lying about alleged private investments. I think its legitimate to ask for proof.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:43:31 AM

I a way, yes  Smiley But that's got to do with the experience that many projects were just lying about alleged private investments. I think its legitimate to ask for proof.

I think investors are already aware and will never make a bad decision while investing in a project. Unhonest project will surely get little support from investors.
omwibya

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:53:35 AM

I think investors are already aware and will never make a bad decision while investing in a project. Unhonest project will surely get little support from investors.

you'd be surprised how many scams raised millions of dollars last year.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:13:13 AM

I just notice the 16 million claim in the title, so everyone who ask for proof is saying we dont trust you ..  Grin

I a way, yes  Smiley But that's got to do with the experience that many projects were just lying about alleged private investments. I think its legitimate to ask for proof.

It's kind of amazing, people with money seems to always fall for scam project.. There are genuine project out there dying for lack of support, and the wrong ones always looks attractive to them..
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

I just notice the 16 million claim in the title, so everyone who ask for proof is saying we dont trust you ..  Grin

I a way, yes  Smiley But that's got to do with the experience that many projects were just lying about alleged private investments. I think its legitimate to ask for proof.

It's kind of amazing, people with money seems to always fall for scam project.. There are genuine project out there dying for lack of support, and the wrong ones always looks attractive to them..

Seems to me that the last trend is investing in platform's projects full of buzzwords, real life use cases' projects are attracting less investors these days (which is the point of using smart contracts btw)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:05:55 AM

Seems to me that the last trend is investing in platform's projects full of buzzwords, real life use cases' projects are attracting less investors these days (which is the point of using smart contracts btw)

I agree. Many people only want 1000x projects to become rich over night and they will gladly believe every hyperbole or lie that they are told.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:10:19 PM

I agree. Many people only want 1000x projects to become rich over night and they will gladly believe every hyperbole or lie that they are told.
In last year many people got quick profits investing in crypto but it looks like those days are not coming back soon. Now with the current market investors are looking for long term profits.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:42:40 PM

In last year many people got quick profits investing in crypto but it looks like those days are not coming back soon. Now with the current market investors are looking for long term profits.

Good old days Smiley

Well, still if you hit the jackpot with the right coin/token you can gain similar profits. But it is way rarely nowadays.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:09:45 PM

Is there any proof for those 16 million ?

We have raise funds in fiat and crypto so team will come up with best possible way to show the proof. until then follow us on our official social media.

When are you guys planning on coming up with the proof? Would be good to see it before making any investment decisions.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

Is there any proof for those 16 million ?

We have raise funds in fiat and crypto so team will come up with best possible way to show the proof. until then follow us on our official social media.

When are you guys planning on coming up with the proof? Would be good to see it before making any investment decisions.

Eagerly waiting for it. I hope they are planning something big. Also if they can show the platform working or even Beta version then it will definitely boost the trust factor.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:02:54 PM

It's kinda normal, all the scams ICO's since last year..
There are just 2 many, people who want to invest want to have some proof of the things that are being said.
aveon

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:59:00 PM

It's kinda normal, all the scams ICO's since last year..
There are just 2 many, people who want to invest want to have some proof of the things that are being said.

I would say that by doing so, we are filtering real ICOs from the fake ones. An honest project's team keeps their word, give all necessary materials to prove their honesty, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: