Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:22:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142840 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:10:30 PM

Yes people need to have trust in the team before investing in a project and it’s normal. I think a project bring trust to investors when they manage the communication with them nicely. I think vidy at least manage well that part. There is always someone from the team to answer questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:00:38 PM

i think the project is valid and interesting the fact of having raised so much in private sale means that there are people who firmly believe in the success of the project, the team is quite communicative on all channels, something rare today, we will see but i also believe it...
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:49:01 PM

i think the project is valid and interesting the fact of having raised so much in private sale means that there are people who firmly believe in the success of the project, the team is quite communicative on all channels, something rare today, we will see but i also believe it...

Follow your social networks for constant updates, although there is also ongoing communication on the part of the Team, and the updates will be much more forceful soon, further widening the knowledge of the project and its possibility of future success
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:35:21 AM

I just notice the 16 million claim in the title, so everyone who ask for proof is saying we dont trust you ..  Grin

I a way, yes  Smiley But that's got to do with the experience that many projects were just lying about alleged private investments. I think its legitimate to ask for proof.

It's kinda normal, all the scams ICO's since last year..
There are just 2 many, people who want to invest want to have some proof of the things that are being said.

I am beginning to feel that crypto investors are now getting more matured and will do a DYOR extensively on a crypto project before considering investing in it. So the team must avoid any issues that might be mistaken as a red flag to them because it could be detrimental to the project itself. I mean they ought to try to resolve any issues when they can.

True, investors now know how to pick what the best for them especially on the recent situation where there are many scam projects. Make a deep researches is a must nowadays.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:23:30 AM

I just notice the 16 million claim in the title, so everyone who ask for proof is saying we dont trust you ..  Grin

I a way, yes  Smiley But that's got to do with the experience that many projects were just lying about alleged private investments. I think its legitimate to ask for proof.

There are just 2 many, people who want to invest want to have some proof of the things that are being said.

I am beginning to feel that crypto investors are now getting more matured and will do a DYOR extensively on a crypto project before considering investing in it. So the team must avoid any issues that might be mistaken as a red flag to them because it could be detrimental to the project itself. I mean they ought to try to resolve any issues when they can.

True, investors now know how to pick what the best for them especially on the recent situation where there are many scam projects. Make a deep researches is a must nowadays.

Yeah, but its quite depressing how the crypto market behave these days and it could hinder investors bullish sentiment but I hope it will recover soon by the end of the year.

In a year from now we will hear stories from people who have started investing in this brutal bear market and they will be rich. Buy low, sell high, folks.
Unfortunately, most of us are down atm but for new guys it is a gold mine.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:39:02 AM

Yeah, but its quite depressing how the crypto market behave these days and it could hinder investors bullish sentiment but I hope it will recover soon by the end of the year.

In a year from now we will hear stories from people who have started investing in this brutal bear market and they will be rich. Buy low, sell high, folks.

yeah I think you're right, but it's not easy to have faith in the market nowadays.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:19:25 PM

Nope, if you invested in april/may/june last year you can't be down, unless you invested all your Ether in scammy ICOs Grin. Whoever invested in Q4 2017, Q1 2028 is down for sure, well, it's a matter of timing

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:33:47 PM

I just notice the 16 million claim in the title, so everyone who ask for proof is saying we dont trust you ..  Grin

I a way, yes  Smiley But that's got to do with the experience that many projects were just lying about alleged private investments. I think its legitimate to ask for proof.

Nope, if you invested in april/may/june last year you can't be down, unless you invested all your Ether in scammy ICOs Grin. Whoever invested in Q4 2017, Q1 2028 is down for sure, well, it's a matter of timing
Indeed, there was a massive rise in the market by Q4 last year and now the market is still correcting. I hope better times come soon.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:52:44 PM

Ethereum is dropping badly.

I wonder what is the ratio of 16m $ is crypto and fiat. I hope it is all fiat with current market.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:55:34 PM

I wonder what is the ratio of 16m $ is crypto and fiat. I hope it is all fiat with current market.

I wonder that too. Still waiting on that proof from the team.
I hope the market will recover soon. Hate to see my portfolio all in red. These are some depressing times for crypto.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:02:10 PM

I hope they do get support and funding, this project has a very good business model. Good for everyone
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:04:03 PM

I hope the market will recover soon. Hate to see my portfolio all in red. These are some depressing times for crypto.
yes, i also believe that with the lowering of the value of the eth, the amount/value of the private sale has also gone down, is a bad period at the moment the market marks red on almost all fronts, it is not a good time for icos and cryptos in general...
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:06:25 PM

When was the prove promised?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:43:55 PM

When was the prove promised?

The more red I see, the greater my expectation of seeing the rise, I got so used to the roller coaster that I no longer have room for pessimism, only for the insatiable quest for good projects, and to be able to invest as soon as possible
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:38:17 AM

They pick ico month during a very bad season for crypto, but I hope they come out alive from the stormy sea waves  Grin
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:50:51 AM

They pick ico month during a very bad season for crypto, but I hope they come out alive from the stormy sea waves  Grin

it's only been bad months since January. I can't wait to get away from this trend.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:24:32 AM

it's only been bad months since January. I can't wait to get away from this trend.
Really. Even from the mid December. There was a mere silver lining meanwhile, but it has disappeared even faster than emerged.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:35:07 AM

Really. Even from the mid December. There was a mere silver lining meanwhile, but it has disappeared even faster than emerged.

The last quarter which starts on September 1 has traditionally always been a good quarter for stocks and crypto so let's hope that BTC finds its bottom and then stabilizes.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:45:49 AM

I don't think it will take that long. Bears are running out of power and the sentiment overall is super bearish, so that usually means it's time for reversal.
You are never 100% sure off course but it does look that way.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:49:14 AM

The last quarter which starts on September 1 has traditionally always been a good quarter for stocks and crypto so let's hope that BTC finds its bottom and then stabilizes.

Yes. The last quarter of every year was comparably better positive than last one in all the previous years. Hopefully, it will be same this year too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: