Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:00:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142843 times)
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:23:56 AM

in fact they had said release of the mvp before the pre ico but I do not think that now they will make it, it was announced also the release of a list of investors and partnerships but still nothing, waiting...
If they don't fulfill what they promised, investors can turn against them. I hope they can meet expectations, and finally fulfill the promise.
Against them? Is it possible for investors to return? their money is in the hands of the developers, they can't do anything.

That is why we have to be very carefull nowadays. Once we risk our money there is no way to cancel it. We just can pray for the project being treated as planned and success. Double hopes in a single pray.

Maybe you could code a smart contract that returns your money under certain conditions or they use a multi sig wallet and one of the guys with access is an escrow.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

in fact they had said release of the mvp before the pre ico but I do not think that now they will make it, it was announced also the release of a list of investors and partnerships but still nothing, waiting...
If they don't fulfill what they promised, investors can turn against them. I hope they can meet expectations, and finally fulfill the promise.
Against them? Is it possible for investors to return? their money is in the hands of the developers, they can't do anything.

That is why we have to be very carefull nowadays. Once we risk our money there is no way to cancel it. We just can pray for the project being treated as planned and success. Double hopes in a single pray.

Maybe you could code a smart contract that returns your money under certain conditions or they use a multi sig wallet and one of the guys with access is an escrow.

Indeed, investing is always riky and  investors should take as many security measures as they could.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:16:06 PM

Yes, but investors who planned to invest in their ICO can lose confidence and change their mind if they don't keep their promise.

I think they know this quite well and if they dont do all those things, they will for sure collect less money as they would. I really hope everything goes trough before pre ICO.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 01:21:17 PM

Are there any updates about the mvp before presales or the proof of raised 16 million usd, i didn't see them in the telegram group also but maybe someone in here can answer me.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:13:18 PM

Are there any updates about the mvp before presales or the proof of raised 16 million usd, i didn't see them in the telegram group also but maybe someone in here can answer me.
Let it be brought to the public soon, for there is certainly a line to follow the growth of the topic and the development of the project, and all those who follow will wait for the best time to join
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:21:39 PM

i think some other news in the last hour and the release of the mvp would certainly increase investor confidence in the project and perhaps would also increase investments in the pre ico...
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:11:55 PM

i think some other news in the last hour and the release of the mvp would certainly increase investor confidence in the project and perhaps would also increase investments in the pre ico...
That is hopefully so, it is usually done the way you has mentioned. The only hope is the mvp is worth seeing.
vietsing1bd

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:44:46 PM

Its was great to know that Mr. Boon is now part of the Vidy team! His expertise can produce good results to the project.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:38:48 AM

did it really raise 16m? since I visited the website and I see Pre-ico Bonus: 33% starting in 40 DAYS
when you raised that 16m if the pre-ico still not started?

It was from the private sale that started before Pre-ICO 😀

Just like your said, this project has raised $16 Million from private sale (in bad market situation), $16 M before ICO Launch, it's amazing for me! Btw yes, if this true, i think Vidy one of the successfull project on this year. So my question is, why you launch bounty campaign, although your team has raised huge funds without bounty campaign before? 
loup

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:55:28 AM

did it really raise 16m? since I visited the website and I see Pre-ico Bonus: 33% starting in 40 DAYS

Just like your said, this project has raised $16 Million from private sale (in bad market situation), $16 M before ICO Launch, it's amazing for me! Btw yes, if this true, i think Vidy one of the successfull project on this year. So my question is, why you launch bounty campaign, although your team has raised huge funds without bounty campaign before? 
I would like to have some proves about those $16 million to ensure the accuracy of the data.
cogaixauxi12

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:57:38 AM

This token is great. I will invest in them. But I need to know more about the time that they begin and end more clearly to come up with the right tactics.
aveon

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:18:14 PM

This token is great. I will invest in them. But I need to know more about the time that they begin and end more clearly to come up with the right tactics.
No one can tell you that for sure. All the necessary info you may check at their official site https://vidy.com/, but at these times in crypto  it's hard to say if they would or wouldn't change their roadmap, how much the token will cost, etc...
loup

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:37:52 AM

No one can tell you that for sure. All the necessary info you may check at their official site https://vidy.com/, but at these times in crypto  it's hard to say if they would or wouldn't change their roadmap, how much the token will cost, etc...
That's what any investor would like to know, the perfect timing to invest in a succesful project. Unfortunately it is impossible to know, otherwise we would all be rich.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:13:28 PM

I would like to have some proves about those $16 million to ensure the accuracy of the data.

So, there is no proof yet about the $16m? What a shame. Why it is so hard to provide the evidence about the fund raised? Is there something bad if it is revealed?
aveon

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:42:47 PM

So, there is no proof yet about the $16m? What a shame. Why it is so hard to provide the evidence about the fund raised? Is there something bad if it is revealed?
Yep, much ado about nothing. Instead of making us here nervous and uncertain, they'd better prove what they have said previously with some evidence...
loup

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:50:01 AM

That is hopefully so, it is usually done the way you has mentioned. The only hope is the mvp is worth seeing.

An MVP release would be very beneficial to its ICO as this is what most investors are taking into consideration before venturing in it.
An MVP or a demo are good ways of getting investors because that way investors can have a look to what they are investing for.
moto556

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:07:01 PM

Hello, I participate in your bounty and I want to write an article about your company in Medium. Can I write an article in Russian?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

An MVP release would be very beneficial to its ICO as this is what most investors are taking into consideration before venturing in it.
An MVP or a demo are good ways of getting investors because that way investors can have a look to what they are investing for.

Yes, thats right and I hope they'll release the MVP within the next days, since their pre-ICO starts already in 10 days.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:17:20 PM

True, they should updates us some more.
Anyway i'm also still waiting on the mvp, i think i've read somewhere that they would release this very soon.
Anyone seen something like that?
aveon

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:00:34 PM

True, they should updates us some more.
Anyway i'm also still waiting on the mvp, i think i've read somewhere that they would release this very soon.
Anyone seen something like that?
I have seen some really gooooood mvps but not here though( here, we are still waiting for the great news and for a nice mvp
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: