Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:27:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142840 times)
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 04:25:24 PM

hello there, are there proof (photo, video or news from the other side) of the 16 million usd deal with the vidy team? we asked a lot about the private investors in the telegram group but now there is a name only nothing else.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:43:09 AM

hello there, are there proof (photo, video or news from the other side) of the 16 million usd deal with the vidy team? we asked a lot about the private investors in the telegram group but now there is a name only nothing else.

No not that i know off..
We have been asking this for quite some time, but so far no response.
We need to just trust the developers on their word i guess.
niklasmato

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

Yes, the one and only Fenbushi Capital from Shanghai! They invested in the private round, which was part of the aforementioned $16M.

We're currently testing our integration. We will release more information (along with a version of our beta) once we've finished a few more rounds of Q&A.

As an advertising nerd who has actually spent some time using the product, all I can say is that Vidy has a great chance of disrupting the entire advertising industry.

Get excited.
J
hi team, i am trying to find your project on fenbushi capital investment profile but i did not find it.can you explain to us.this is the link https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/fenbushi-capital/investments/investments_list#section-investments , or maybe this link is incorrect ?

Maybe the VIDY team could enlighten the community about this matter at hand and I'm sure everyone will appreciate that.

Yes i'm sure this would bring back a lot of support for the vidy project.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:28:11 PM

Yes, the one and only Fenbushi Capital from Shanghai! They invested in the private round, which was part of the aforementioned $16M.

We're currently testing our integration. We will release more information (along with a version of our beta) once we've finished a few more rounds of Q&A.

As an advertising nerd who has actually spent some time using the product, all I can say is that Vidy has a great chance of disrupting the entire advertising industry.

Get excited.
J
hi team, i am trying to find your project on fenbushi capital investment profile but i did not find it.can you explain to us.this is the link https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/fenbushi-capital/investments/investments_list#section-investments , or maybe this link is incorrect ?

Maybe the VIDY team could enlighten the community about this matter at hand and I'm sure everyone will appreciate that.

yes,, but i think they should explain about it first.many people wait their proof for their statement about fund rising.
niklasmato

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:49:39 PM

Get excited.
J

yes,, but i think they should explain about it first.many people wait their proof for their statement about fund rising.
Yeah for sure, talk is cheap like they say.
The more proof the more people will invest and believe in the project.. common sense if you ask me.
bittoyski

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:57:19 AM

Get excited.
J

Yeah for sure, talk is cheap like they say.
The more proof the more people will invest and believe in the project.. common sense if you ask me.

I hope this can resolve by the team asap and I'm confident they will publish such data in due time. Smiley
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:14:26 PM

The funds are in the process of putting up our logos, and we’ll be doing a press release soon for further transparency.

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 07:50:21 PM

The funds are in the process of putting up our logos, and we’ll be doing a press release soon for further transparency.

For the sake of your project (if you are thinking small investors to join your project) i think you should show the proof. Otherwise you'll join the %80 scam icos group. sorry to say that.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
bittoyski

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:11:35 AM

For the sake of your project (if you are thinking small investors to join your project) i think you should show the proof. Otherwise you'll join the %80 scam icos group. sorry to say that.

That could be great if the team could produce such proofs. Anyway, are there any new partnerships built by this project lately?
niklasmato

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:21:15 AM

I'm not following anymore.. are there still plans to run an ICO or is that process finished?
It's kinda getting blurry for me right now.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:17:49 AM

I'm not following anymore.. are there still plans to run an ICO or is that process finished?
Now Vidy is still in the pre ICO whitelist registration. Has the Vidy team participated in the Blockchain event or been verified on ICO sites like ICOBench and others?
bittoyski

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:27:17 PM

Now Vidy is still in the pre ICO whitelist registration. Has the Vidy team participated in the Blockchain event or been verified on ICO sites like ICOBench and others?

Never heard any of that news before or has been stated on their site. Good you've point that out and maybe the devs could shed some light about this.
niklasmato

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:55:28 AM

Never heard any of that news before or has been stated on their site. Good you've point that out and maybe the devs could shed some light about this.

Ok thanks for the update.. .will keep reading this thread to see what updates it will bring.
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:26:23 AM

Is there any new updates on its development and fund raising? The community definitely needs some positive news.

kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 12:01:31 PM

Wow I just read about partnership, are you really built partnership with MNCLife? That company from my country, I'm so happy. But, I can't find information about VIDY in Officially Website MNCLife, so I want to make sure it in here.
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 03:42:17 PM

Is there any new updates on its development and fund raising? The community definitely needs some positive news.

Looks like they have abandoned this thread completely, also no news on telegram. Hasn't their ICO started yesterday?

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 11:04:08 PM

We’re pushing back the ICO due to the current bear market, along with the fact that most of our cap is being filled by institutional investors.

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
bittoyski

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:10:32 PM

We’re pushing back the ICO due to the current bear market, along with the fact that most of our cap is being filled by institutional investors.

Can you give us a figure of the total amount raised so far?
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:43:22 PM

we are waiting for fund raised and partnership clarification, i hope you can realize this as soon as possible to make us more confident in your project.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
bittoyski

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:32:55 PM

we are waiting for fund raised and partnership clarification, i hope you can realize this as soon as possible to make us more confident in your project.

Indeed, it is but ideal if they could get to disclose such information to the community to clear the matter once and for all.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: