Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:39:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142843 times)
secondbtc

Activity: 180
Merit: 12

SecondBTC - Trade and Earn

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 08:46:47 AM

We invite Vidy to list in our exchange for no cost
Secondbtc.com

nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:54:56 AM

Wow I just read about partnership, are you really built partnership with MNCLife? That company from my country, I'm so happy. But, I can't find information about VIDY in Officially Website MNCLife, so I want to make sure it in here.

I am now mostly skeptical of partners in all icos. If they don't release the information on how the partnership works, we don't know what it's worth. Like do i have a "partnership" with google if i am using their services and they are using my data?
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:54:47 AM

Where can I see actual and updated schedule of things. Roadmap shows that in October was planned to run ICO but on website there is still registration open for Pre-ICO and nowhere you can anything mentioned with date. Is there any change in earlier plan or things were open and will remain like this ? For new people it should be easy to get all the information related to dates.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:06:13 PM

Found this article at their Twitter channel https://techcrunch.com/2018/10/12/the-real-life-emery-and-evan-from-fresh-off-the-boat-launch-batu-capital-for-cannabis-crypto-and-big-data-startups/  - mentioning Batu Capital as one of Vidy's principal investors to date. Congratulations!

A good start of information from investors who will buy tokens from this project and will attract several other investors to buy tokens from this project. when we see the development.
namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:24:18 PM

I see that the project has a decent team and an excellent development strategy. As far as I know, investors, of course, invest a lot in advertising, and there can be great success here.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:40:18 AM

I read in telegram that we can remove signature and avatar. Just want to confirm that I deleted everything. Waiting my tokens, thanks in advance!
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:09:07 AM

I read in telegram that we can remove signature and avatar. Just want to confirm that I deleted everything. Waiting my tokens, thanks in advance!
congratulations, the bounty seems to have ended, the token sale has been finished?
what funds did Vidy achieve from criwdsale?

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:54:53 PM

Hello - Just wondering if you have any more updates for us?
Altcoinrusher

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:38:34 AM

congratulations, the bounty seems to have ended, the token sale has been finished?

I guess it should be more than $16 million dollar as what they've announced but it would be much better if they could publish the current total amount generated by the ICO.
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:10:00 AM

I guess it should be more than $16 million dollar as what they've announced but it would be much better if they could publish the current total amount generated by the ICO.
That's right, Vidy's website is very simple, the information offered is very little, about Tokensale is also not informed, what is the price, how much is the current achievement and where the Vidy token will be traded, im not see

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:31:18 AM

That's right, Vidy's website is very simple, the information offered is very little, about Tokensale is also not informed, what is the price, how much is the current achievement and where the Vidy token will be traded, im not see

It would be nice if they could have projects updates posted in this thread and also let the community know the total ICO amount collected.

Surely this is good news for bounty participants. If they announce that $ 16 million is a large fundraiser. Just waiting for the distribution of tokens.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 02:33:26 PM

It would be nice if they could have projects updates posted in this thread and also let the community know the total ICO amount collected.
Correct, we are waiting for that, well at least the team of VIDY should be active in this thread  Huh

Surely this is good news for bounty participants. If they announce that $ 16 million is a large fundraiser. Just waiting for the distribution of tokens.
But we need the proof of that, many people have tried asking about it but there is no answer  Roll Eyes

kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:06:39 PM

is the sale of tokens over now ?? and how much funds have been collected from the sale of tokens? is there any news where vidy will list the token?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Altcoinrusher

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:16:38 AM

is the sale of tokens over now ?? and how much funds have been collected from the sale of tokens? is there any news where vidy will list the token?

Yes the token sale is over but there is no official announcement yet on how much fund has been collected.
toheed2x

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:40:54 PM

ICO still going on ? Whats the price of vidycoin ? Is it ethereum based ? Telegram group not active!  Huh
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:23:28 PM

ICO still going on ? Whats the price of vidycoin ? Is it ethereum based ? Telegram group not active!  Huh
I don't know for sure whether Vidy has finished yet, but if I think Vidy has finished the fundraising ico,
and it is unfortunate that there is no update on that

Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:38:14 AM

I don't know for sure whether Vidy has finished yet, but if I think Vidy has finished the fundraising ico,
and it is unfortunate that there is no update on that

It seems the team has gone a little bit silent has exhibited less or no activity on this thread. I hope they could find time to have some community interaction in here.
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:31:37 PM

Still no update from the team on the status of platform development? Communication channels also have no latest activity. Does anyone from the team  have the will to inform us with the project's current situation?

sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 03:47:10 PM

Still no update from the team on the status of platform development? Communication channels also have no latest activity. Does anyone from the team  have the will to inform us with the project's current situation?

I would also like to know about the status of the project. But from the lack of communication in the last weeks/months I assume their ICO wasn't successful and they abandoned the project. Yet I would be glad if someone had other/better news.

joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:25:59 AM

Hello,
Could team give updates about the project and inform us about when ICO will start please?
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: