Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:49:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of cryptocurrency this 2018  (Read 3117 times)
Z_Max

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:27:57 PM

I think that the correction of the crypto-currency market has just ended. And bitcoin will be around 8000-10000 dollars. Trend on price retention!
Gvunt

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:18:36 PM

Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?
First Bitkoyn is not a bubble and never will be the same as Ether. Buy as much as possible coins and become a wealthy person in the near future.
sergienkoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:29:11 PM

Unfortunately, no one can say with certainty whether such a strong growth will be in the near future.
But over the past 7 months, the change in the price of bitcoin is significant.
I mean that over the last week the price from 6k has grown to 8k +, and this is 33%.
And there have been many such changes in the course of 7 months.
Fedor2018

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:34:27 PM

I believe with great confidence and hope in the market growth trend in the future - it is trying to fight , it is visible now, just need time - by the end of the year the bull will be in charge

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:36:56 PM

I think that the Crypto currency will gradually increase. And the rate will be high and everything will be fine. It remains to wait.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:00:32 PM

The future holds a lot for the cryptocurrency space. While the market has been somewhat disappointing and not what many expected. But I still think that the best is yet to come. Crypto and blockchain will definitely adoption. The big question is when. 2018 might just be the year too despite the slow start. And yes, There would be a bull run this year. That's inevitable. It's sure to happen.

azalea69

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:33:14 AM

Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?
All takes its course and as well as every year we observe market correction, we see pump and a dump of coins. If to look at schedules for every year, then we will see almost identical pictures. You shouldn't worry concerning growth of coins, everything will be as also vpredydushchy years.
By early 2018 Cryptocurrency had decreased and caused many coin values ​​to decrease and lack of profit. with the presence of improvements gained from Cryptocurrency support bringing the market back up gradually. so it will generate far greater profits in the future until the end of 2018.
for Cryptocurrency this year will be a valuable and reliable future. with considerable profit potential and make Cryptocurrency the main source of profit that makes economic prosperity going forward. so the future for Cryptocurrency is unquestionable.
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:38:24 AM

In crypto, all things will be possible. Including the occurrence of a bullish market, as you wish. And may we all expect. But, crypto can also just suddenly gone. Therefore, the best way is that we should always be able to see the opportunities. So we always can benefit, even though market conditions were not good.
HashWorld

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:42:02 AM

Actually we are confident that the market will grow bigger ang bigger. However anything can happen in this market.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:46:33 AM

In 2018 the rates of BTC and ETH could increase as fast as 2017 because the development in the exchange rate in 2017 by that time invested in cryptos is trending in the world. By 2018, that trend has dropped, plus a lot of negative news has made the market cap of the cryptocurrency market down dramatically. Therefore, at the end of 2018, the market is likely to recover, but this recovery is not significant.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:49:04 AM

I understand your concern and way of thinking, but believe me: ETH has already risen a lot! ICO price was around 18 cents back then. Any 50% rise now is already huge.
Luxury331

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:49:43 AM

The future of cryptocurrency 2018 is bright crypto has got audience globally
reting

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:15:49 AM

Venezuela, Estonia, and Russia have expressed interest in launching a national crypto currency. If these plans come to fruition, everyone might benefit. The current situation a normal but large short-term correction.
piaomar

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:18:46 AM

actually, we can not predict the exact price of crypto. because we know that the price of crypto is unstable and it makes the price sometimes rise and down. in cryptocurrency all its possibilities. we can only follow the market price and should be able to manage our crypto asset well so as not to get a big loss.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:45:42 AM

From my own perspective, ethereum has proven to be a force in crypto market after bitcoin, do not see reason someone won't trust ethereum being a functional coin.
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 04:53:15 AM

Yes Bitcoin and Ethereum will gain momentum in a couple weeks, crypto is the future. There are plenty of good projects with super use cases. To name one, check out: https://www.datablockchain.io/

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:04:33 AM

The future of cryptocurrency actually depends on us, as the participant and investors of the crypto. The crypto has developed very well. We can see the development of the technology in crypto that is very promising for the future. Therefore, I think that the future of crypto will be still going and developing.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:12:34 AM

I think this is possible but not as high as the bullish market last January. A lot of investors are playing the safe game and the money they invested last year may not be the same. I think they are on the play safe stage right now and probably aiming for  short term gains.  The price pump are the results of investors dumping the coin they purchase 2 months ago when btc is weak. Hopefully the demand will go much higher so as the price until December.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
crypto-Z

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:19:38 AM

I think Cryptocurrency needs some regulatuons or a decentralized platform to avoid scams.If we can do that then crypto will boom in Q4,2018.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:46:10 PM

I think that this market will move very fast because all companies are adopting crypto and blockchain technology and now people are beginning to know cryptocurrency and are investing in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: