Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:03:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of cryptocurrency this 2018  (Read 3117 times)
dominik-t

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:11:25 PM

I think that by the end of 2018 the price for bitcoins should not be less than 10k dollars per bitcoin.
Now the market is falling, but it can not fall forever - altcoins are already at the level of prices in the spring of 2017, an etherium at a price of 260 dollars. Therefore, soon the growth of the entire crypto-currency market
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

I don't think that there is so much in store for us this year 2018. I would like to think that this year is for making more investments and nothing more. Just buy as much coins as you can now that they are way cheaper to buy, because this might be the only good that this market has for us now. After now, prices will definitely go up and it will be harvesting time.
Legone

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:29:29 AM

Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?
Yes,the market will bounce back and it will continue recover.Aside from that There's a plenty of expectations that crypto currency will replace most fiat currency around the world.Cryptocurrencies future looks promising if we keep aside the regulations approaches from different countries for moment as that totaly dependent on the government policies of those countries and but they will have no option if people started using in real life uses.
laynum

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:36:17 AM

We can't exactly say, but I do not think that we are going to get to anywhere good before the year runs. 2018 hasn't exactly been favorable for us, let's see what the next few months has in store for us anyways. Just maybe there is going to be a revival, and we just might see some greens on the streets again. This is just but wishful thinking.
zininaks

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:21:28 PM

BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes called Ethereum a doubly digital shitcoin. He believes that due to the upcoming mass sale, the price of the cryptocurrency will fall below $100. The fact that the CEO of BitMEX is talking about the fall of Ethereum below $100 could mean that BitMEX traders will be heavily shortening Ethereum, which is why the gloomy forecast can be realized. The Ethereum market is smaller than the bitcoin market and easier to manipulate, but activity on BitMEX can affect the price of BTC.
alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:24:47 PM

I believe the market will increase by the end of this year. Because there will definitely be growth by the end of this year. I believe that growth is worth getting cryptocurrency. So don't be pessimistic about the cryptocurrency market. Be patient until the increase occurs at the end of this year. We all hope the same thing.
Specctrall

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:26:57 PM

I expect that by the end of the year the market will grow again and bitcoin and Ethereum will rise in price.
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

I expect that by the end of the year the market will grow again and bitcoin and Ethereum will rise in price.
I had very positive plans about the cryptocurrency market this year. But time goes by and the rate continues to fall. Now I will be glad if the situation at least stabilizes and the rate will stop falling. If by the end of this year the bull market starts I will be very happy.
shkon5

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:29:30 PM

The price of cryptocurrency has not yet recovered. I think the encryption market is hard to recover again this year. Since the encryption market has entered this year, prices have fallen very badly. And continued to fall.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:29:38 PM

It's difficult to talk about crypto-currencies globally, but if you think about it, you can say that many countries can not accept altcoins because it's not entirely correct to use, they just do not suit, there are other coins such as BTC, such coins will be a means of accumulation
Snake9999

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:37:14 PM

Perhaps in October of this year, we will usher in a bull market. For the 2019 market, perhaps we should be more optimistic. Players who want to see cryptocurrencies will always have more and more

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Yahdz

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:38:46 PM

I think, however, BTC has an impact on altcoins, especially ETH. for this year I don't think it will be as expensive as last year BTC / ETH, but it is only approaching. Because now the price of BTC <7000 $, this I find difficult to rise like last year which reached> 14000 $. as well as ETH  Embarrassed, but I still hope there is a price increase, especially the ETH, because I hope there  Smiley
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:41:08 PM

The hope of the most of us are now is to see a bullish market again. After passing 8 months in this year, we are still unable to see a bullish market. So I think it will be hard to see an uptrend during the rest of this year. So totally the year 2018 will be a Red year for crypto.
Monsterkill21

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:15:33 PM

I think cryptocurrency will be future of digital currency. In the future days, creating a new cryptocurrency can make your business stand out from your business competitors.I believe cryptocurrencies are here to stay and along with it is the rise of their values.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:31:50 AM

Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?

Everyone expects a good growth of all coins towards the end of the year. I am also sure that bitcoin and ethereum will be well-posed and will give their owners a lot of profit.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:04:51 AM

Everyone expects a good growth of all coins towards the end of the year. I am also sure that bitcoin and ethereum will be well-posed and will give their owners a lot of profit.

I am also in the team of these optimists that believe in Bitcoin and tokens' growth close to December. However, even if it does not happen, the cryptocurrency has a fantastic future - it will be accepted in most of the counties.
toantk

Activity: 793

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:15:27 AM

In end of year, I hope BTC and ETH price will rise. Mcafee predict BTC price will be 50k end of 2018.
Makinson

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:17:06 AM

In end of year, I hope BTC and ETH price will rise. Mcafee predict BTC price will be 50k end of 2018.
I think that he should consider working on his investments instead of calling out random numbers for Bitcoin.
maronalex2

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:58:59 AM

The crypto will continue its development I am sure and next two years will be the most profitable in the crypto's history till this moment, I am waiting for it.
zhengqiurong2@163.com

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:01:30 AM

The cryptocurrency market has been declining this year. But I think it should be up by the end of the year. This is my point of view. If the end of the year does not rise then perhaps the cryptocurrency has collapsed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: