Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:38:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of cryptocurrency this 2018  (Read 3117 times)
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:46:42 PM

Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?

I am not sure in this year the market will be bullish, in this year the market is very volatile and down very low. I believe in 2019 the market will be bullish.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:51:12 PM

Crypto is growing more and more on a daily basis, it is on virtually every news platform, different journals and magazines, it is obtaining more strength on the internet, the future of cryptocurrency is looking very bright and as such it should not be underestimated. There is every possibility of hitting some unexpected grounds before the year runs out. Watch out!!!

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:55:52 PM

If you are keen on crypto-currencies or want to start them, then I advise you to pay attention to this promising project. P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

Crypto is growing more and more on a daily basis, it is on virtually every news platform, different journals and magazines, it is obtaining more strength on the internet, the future of cryptocurrency is looking very bright and as such it should not be underestimated. There is every possibility of hitting some unexpected grounds before the year runs out. Watch out!!!
Yes.We may not predict what the future brings but with cryptocurrencies,i know i can have my bright future ahead.Cryptocurrency is gaining more popularity every now and then and that more and more people are starting to love its convenience.So i think they will become mainstream in the near future.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Xorobar

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:17:13 PM

I look forward to when the team will update the Ethereum network to the hybrid, this will start a rapid rise in the price of Ethereum. I think that in 2018 the Ethereum will become the leader.
traisaigon261

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:19:07 PM

I am sure that we can expect that soon crypto will become the main currency, maybe not today and not tomorrow but very soon! I am sure that by the end of the year the price of btc will increase
Kweiker

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:21:56 PM

Many people hope that by the end of this year, the cryptocurrency will cause an explosion. Let's hope that the future of cryptocurrency is correctly defined.
Tercyduq

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:32:32 PM

Personally, I am sure that at the end of the year the price of btc will increase. Because By early 2018 Cryptocurrency had decreased and caused many coin values ​​to decrease and lack of profit.with the presence of improvements gained from Cryptocurrency support bringing the market back up gradually.so it will generate far greater profits in the future until the end of 2018.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:27:25 PM

Most of the discussions i have seen today, including some information outside this forum are revolving round ethereum. I think something great is about happening to ethereum this year. There is every possibility for us to see unprecedented achievement on ethereum this year. Although, it might not overtake bitcoin, but it is going to a remarkable event in terms of the price of ethereum. I strongly look forward to what this years achievement will be in the circle of crypto in general.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:36:50 PM

Generally speaking, forecasts are always very difficult, because the practical minimum number of them becomes a reality. Of course it's easier to say about your desires and therefore I very much hope that by the end of 2018 we should at least see Bitcoin about 11,000 dollars, and the etherium about 850 dollars.
txfidk

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:38:32 PM

after a long fall in the market, I believe that it will take about two years to return to the prices that were at the beginning of the year.
Ucupers

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:40:39 PM

cryptocurrency this year I think it will be a lot of coins that cost more and go up. like the kneeling and also a bitcoin etherium. the second coin has a good overview in this. that will have a lot of improvements and progress in the year 2018. so hold the first coin you to welcome a great harvest.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:47:36 PM

Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?

I think ethereum is a very promising coin. In my opinion, the growth potential of eth is not a myth.  It is following the price of bitcoin and I believe it can have great prices in the future.
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:57:46 PM

I strongly believe cryptocurrency both bitcoin and altcoins will hit the market come this last quarter of the year. Take it or leave it bitcoin has taken the lead.
tekinekan98

Activity: 157
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:58:45 PM

It is possible that in 2018 we will not see a bullish trend. However, this does not mean that things will continue to be bad. I am sure that growth will definitely take place in 2019.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:00:15 PM

Well, it is just a beginning we will see a lot of comings in near future I believe that cryptocurrency has a great future in 2022 everyone will be aware of it by then but what about those areas who are too much back from the internet and everything.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
cherepashkis

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:02:09 PM

I do not exclude that by the end of the year we will see a repetition of last year when bitcoin rose in price.
Derler1599

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:07:46 PM

I am sure that this decline is just a temporary phenomenon. We just have to wait and we will definitely see growth. I am not sure that this will happen this year, but it will definitely happen.
Deewhy50
Copper Member

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:12:40 PM

Well! cryptocurrency has not been some how down since not like lately last year when cryptocurrency is encouraging and motivating. This 2018, cryptocurrency is making investors have rethinking on investing or not

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:13:43 PM

This year there's a lot happening we experience the long bear market and that all are increasing some of are worried because of ETF we don't know if go higher or not. We don't know if we get a good profit this year or not. So many question but still we all calm and wait what will be happen this year for all of us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: