Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:22:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of cryptocurrency this 2018  (Read 3117 times)
pokerap

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:35:01 AM

Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?

I am less optimistic, seeing the current market situation makes my doubt about crypto in the future.
Prices fall and it's hard to rise again, unlike in the days when crypto coins quickly recovered themselves after the stock market crash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:30:11 AM

By June 2018, there should have been a major change in the cryptocurrency market. This is not possible due to unknown reasons. I believe that the market will increase and more and more people will invest here, we have to prepare myself for any kind of situation. Of course the market will again be enthusiastic and will be in very short period. In addition, the market of BTC and ETH is growing and I believe that this will go forward and at the end of 2018, the whole market of cryptocurrency  will be cured.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
GantVolnov

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:38:05 AM

Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?
Of course the bull market will be, the question is when? The market is cyclical, after the fall follows growth and vice versa. I think that you do not need to despair, because the lower we fall now, the higher we then grow up Wink
Victorious101

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:07:13 AM

Crypto journey can't be predicted, just expect anything to happen.
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:08:50 AM

The 2018 crypto currencies are a nightmare for the market. The bear season is still over and says devote. investors are unhappy. By the end of 2018, the right crypto exchange will renew itself.
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:12:39 AM

Well, in my own opinion I am very positive that in this 2018, the price of ethereum and bitcoin will rise very high after the market recovers from the fall because they are very potential and valuable coin, some altcoin will also rise higher than the were before the fall and some will definitely crash but I am sure crypto will grow higher this year even as we are experiencing a big fall in price presently.
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:40:18 PM

The first six months of this year have been very negative for the entire cryptocurrency market, not just for Ethereum. I am a big supporter of this sector and I am confident about a future market recovery. I hope there will soon be good news that can positively influence the market
crampus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:44:29 PM

I think that in 2018 and no growth will happen, everything will fall to the very bottom, and I think that Ethereum will not be like bitcoin.
SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:05:37 PM

Given the debilitated outlet brave, and various bunco ico plans, it spin challenging to auspicate what inclination come about with tardier crypto currencies.
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:13:43 PM

No matter it will take 1 year or maybe 2 year until it recover, I will be patient to hold it. Also I'm optimistic that bull market will come soon. Even that 2018 aren't bad year for crypto yet. Maybe in Q4 BTC can make epic come back.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:22:40 PM

You do not need to apologize even though you know it is a stupid opinion anyway coupled with the fact that you are here registered on this forum, you are carrying a signature of an altcoin and then you are coming to say there is no future. Well, I understand we all have our own opinion, but from where I stand I guess I should be asking you some question!

What happened to the countries that are beginning to see the benefit in this space and making attempt to tap hugely from it?
What happened to how this is going to create or has been creating a lot of opportunities for the likes of you and me and many more to come?

Of course, people like you are just here for the quick money you want to make anyway and care less about the future of anything which is the many reasons why people like you always end up missing good opportunities. That is my opinion to you too and I am sure not apologizing for it.
You actually just gave him a better piece of my mind. The thing that perturbs me is that a lot of people just want to say whatever they like but at least they should put some basis to it.

This is not something that is just going to come and go, a lot is invested into it, so many companies and teams have come up with product integrating the blockchain and creating something of value and as long as it starts getting massively adopted, and people start making use of these, then there is no way all these doomsday theory stated by the guy or likes of him ever come to play. But, you have said it; they simply do not know all of that and those are the kind of weak hands in the market we keep talking about.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:02:43 AM

Iam also researched about this bad situation of cryptocurrency market. So i find this season is generally normal and bad for btc and altcoins. I think end of year altcoins and btc markets will price up.
A lot of people are actually hoping for the end of the year to come out pretty fine but all that to me is too much of expectation as primarily bitcoin may get struck at where it is currently trading. A range bound between $5800 to $9800. These support and resistance levels are as still stronger as they act.

Let us all just be relaxed, patient enough knowing this is a market that is here to stay and no matter the level of downtrend or how long, it would not be forever and for the fact that it gives new investors an opportunity to start investing now, makes it even more interesting for those who are smart enough to take the advantage.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:26:08 AM

I do believe in cryptocurrency and there's no way cryptocurrency will die out. It will live for a longer period because it has come to stay and will be great in the future.

No doubt that the development of crypto will continue to improve, despite the many negative news but it can never stop the performance of crypto and I am optimistic that this year marketcap cryptocurrencies can reach $ 1 trillion.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:28:51 AM

There are a lot of crypto currencies that seems to have a very good future. Ethereum is just one of them. There are alot other that can be more profitable if you are planning to invest in. For long term investment, yes Ethereum is pretty good, but i suggest you go for some other cheap currency with good market cap. Verge is one of them.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:36:22 AM

There will be always a bright future for cryptocurrency because people are always investing a huge amount due to the value of bitcoins and its volatility which makes the price of  bitcoins to be very profitable.

QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:41:34 AM

I do believe in cryptocurrency and there's no way cryptocurrency will die out. It will live for a longer period because it has come to stay and will be great in the future.

No doubt that the development of crypto will continue to improve, despite the many negative news but it can never stop the performance of crypto and I am optimistic that this year marketcap cryptocurrencies can reach $ 1 trillion.
I also believe in the bright future of the crypto currency market. I do not know this year or not, but we will definitely achieve a one-trillion capitalization and think that even more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
belal12

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:55:42 PM

Obviously the market will bullish again and it will happen soon. The price of bitcoin and etherum will grow up soon because these two coin have more potential and valuable  in market than other coin. The whole market price will grow up soon when btc and eth will grow up.
Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:04:40 PM

Many believe that there will be no growth in the summer of 2018. People think that all growth will again be in the fall. But it seems to me that the market will behave again as it is not expected from it.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
natumanya

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:16:32 PM

The market of crypto currency is very unpredictable, it cannot be directly said which currency will be the most dominant. It require a lot of knowledge and experienc3e on the market to conclude about the future of a coin. The investors should not completely rely on the opinion of other investor but rather do research of their own.

This year, the excitement around the digital assets market is unrealistically large. First, with the help of crypto-currency, a large number of millionaires and even billionaires appeared in the world. On this occasion Forbes magazine recently published an article.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:49:01 PM

What is happening at the moment to the crypto market,most especially with the rise of bitcoin, is an indication, although yet to be confirmed, that bull run is very much possible in this year. The uptrend has been on for some days now without stopping. I hope for bullish market to happen in this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: