Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:59:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of cryptocurrency this 2018  (Read 3117 times)
Bigbay

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:23:55 PM

So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018.
The future of bitcoin, there's no need to debate for it and what do you think about Ethereum after this news?
Google Co-Founder Mines Ethereum (ETH), Lauds Zero-Knowledge Proofs

Is it possible to have a bullish market again?
Very much possible.
Wow this is a great news. This will definitely have a great impact on Ethereum and the crypto market generally. With all the big news have seen past few weeks, I see the bull market coming before the end of the year or Early 2019.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:26:59 PM

Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before.
Ad far as I know the potential of eth comes from other projects using its smart contracts and not projects/cryptos developing their own blockchains....so as long as ico keep using eth smart contracts translate s into ready support for Ethereum and those myths you mentioned  will remain as such because the crypto market and its users have matured and we wont have those volatile days of crypto as we did before.
So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?
And a bullish market is unavoidable, its coming hold on to your cryptos!
It's possible and why not? Last week we have seena  little bullish in the crypto and that can give us the last hope about the possibility of crypto to get another bullish trend in the future. But the market has been driving into the bottom by so many whales. Look at the market and how all of the chart almost same one to each other.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sebastianweyer655@gmail.c

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:27:40 PM

Well there's still 6 months left for the market to recover. Market cap is now below $250 billion, I really can't see it going much lower than that.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:32:12 PM

From my own little opinion, the market will bounce back again. ETH will always remain relevant in this crypto space, check it out, all almost all projects first launch on ETH blockchain before moving to thier mainnet. While BTC will still remain the king as it's the reason blockchain technology came to be. So, the future of the crypto space is still bright no matter the storm, the crypto space will prevail.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:37:59 PM

Don't ask anything like this anymore cause it's impossible to predict about the future of cryptocurrency in this year or any year in the future. Nobody know what will happen to crypto world in the next day or the end of this year. The only thing we can do at the moment is waiting and believing in crypto market that it can be able to rise back Smiley

lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:40:34 PM

Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?
actually pal there's a tends always of market to bullish, but unfortunately during bullish opposite always happened as well suddenly especially when the price is of market constantly increasing which due to some players who gaining quick profits and some issue. And in my view sad to say  it's impossible now to have an ATH again if this such issues always interrupt on every  progress of market.
simapple

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:50:52 PM

Yes, I think there will be a bull market this year. We need to wait for August, there will be positive news about the futures and it will be a bullish trend.
Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:53:26 PM

Many sources say that we should not worry because of the fall and everything is temporary and by the end of the year we will definitely have growth

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
nikitin-sasha

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

I think by the end of the year bitcoin will be 15-25k. Bears will leave the market and there will be bulls. The mood is positive. Seyas is the best time to invest
cryptoadobo

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:58:51 PM

The cryptocurrency this year have so much potential specially bitcoin since they are the pioneer of all coins. The market chart have normal up and down trends and if you notice we are in the bearish market that is why on the next few months or early next year we would see a bull market soon.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:07:27 PM

This is very possible because, ETH has been largely used as the the foundation for almost all the new decentralized applications. When new ICOs and projects are being used, ETHs smart contract is the go-to because it is easy to use. So based on its usage, you can see why people/investors believe in a surge of growth soon.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

I believe that the price of coins will start to rise especially at the end of July or early August. Especially when the price of Bitcoin starts to increase, the prices of altcoins will also increase significantly. By the end of 2018 I think we will see the coin prices have risen considerably.
Pomualdo

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:17:11 PM

August 10, the SEC will make a fateful decision for the cryptocurrency market. It is from this that the future of the cryptocurrency depends. We can only wait.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:17:19 PM

Many sources say that we should not worry because of the fall and everything is temporary and by the end of the year we will definitely have growth
I see some people say that, if the end of the year will be the same as last year, where all the crypto experienced a fairly high rise but all that new hope and analysis of them, no one knows half the year left this year will be like. our hope will surely continue to grow.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:29:24 PM

I think that nothing will happen with the cryptocurrency market. In good sense. The bull market will start, but it will start later. The cryptocurrency market is young and growing, so I do not see a reason for panic. Ethereum is a promising coin, but many overestimate its capabilities.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:50:04 AM

Most of the established coins will surely stay longer in this cryptocurrency world. However, other shotcoins will reach their limit and will not stay longer in the market and will bursy out like a bubble.
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:56:25 AM

I think personally, it's all about how to understand crypto work. and also the market will become bullish again and it will be in a very short time.
In addition, the BTC and ETH markets are up and I think I believe it will rise more and the entire cryptocurrency market will recover as before.

Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:56:52 AM

Our opinion about crypto by the end of this year, I think it will be better than now, because the price of krypto every day increases better.
javacomedy

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:58:44 AM

Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?
All takes its course and as well as every year we observe market correction, we see pump and a dump of coins. If to look at schedules for every year, then we will see almost identical pictures. You shouldn't worry concerning growth of coins, everything will be as also vpredydushchy years.
indeed for early 2018, this for Cryptocurrency had decreased. but the more here developments are increasing. so it's great with the constant development. so with the presence of Cryptocurrency developments will generate substantial profits later this year.
thanhtuxsky

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:59:58 AM

I do believe in cryptocurrency and there's no way cryptocurrency will die out. It will live for a longer period because it has come to stay and will be great in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: