Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:25:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of cryptocurrency this 2018  (Read 3117 times)
Albertio

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:50:04 AM

The future of all crypto currencies depends only on how large countries will regulate payment systems related to bitcoin and Altcoin. I expect stronger bitcoin in the coming months that will help all other crypto grow stronger.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:13:02 AM

Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?

in fact many people think about this, but we still believe that market growth will increase and more people will invest here but cryptocurrency is unpredictable so we must be prepared for all kinds of situations.

The genuine coins are making a lot of headlines within the news medias you have to be careful not to trust them because they are not making money for the progress.
In fact, encrypted news has greatly affected the trend of the whole market in this year. This is actually not scientific. We need to be more tolerant of the fluctuation of coins.

Cryptocurrency in the year 2018 is much better progress over the previous year.
so it would be very advantageous to have and support the development of Cryptocurrency in the future.
because with more and more support will be great for the future.
It's much better consider the price of this year is even higher compared with the last year. But we have been loosing so many trust from the newcomers due to the various reasons. People are betting on the crypto news and if there will be a big thing for sure and they will be rushing the market. but we are still in the stable chart and i don't expect a huge gain in a short time.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
audyearls

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:53:02 AM

determining what will happen to the market this year might be a little difficult because right now the market situation is uncertain and unstable and that is what makes it difficult to predict what will happen to crypto this year, but some of the statements I read from threads in the forum mostly predicts that the market will experience a recovery at the end of this year, but that will not necessarily happen because it is only a prediction.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:14:12 AM

Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?

I believe that the price will increase even more in the future because there are a lot of people in the market today who are investing even more in the market, that is the reason why you should be investing right now while the market prices are still row.
KurtEldon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:09:54 PM

I cannot really comment on other currencies but one thing is for sure, cryptocurrencies are really great if you go for the right coins like PRG, EOS and NEO. They are excellent in earnings and profits.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:19:03 PM

crypto market has a great future ahead not only this year but also in the coming future as well. right now itis in stabilizilg stage where price going up and down quickly, but it is a correction stage and it happen in every financial market. so donot need to worry about that but many coin will give you good return in future

Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:03:57 PM

Ethereum is a really good coin and it will grow, but I think that Ethereum will recover for a long time. It is possible to invest in Ethereum at the moment, but I would wait until the price drops, as it is very likely.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Egenen

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:05:00 PM

Ethereum is a really good coin and it will grow, but I think that Ethereum will recover for a long time. It is possible to invest in Ethereum at the moment, but I would wait until the price drops, as it is very likely.

Ethereum is a coin that I think will grow bigger if there is a chance that it can stay in the market.

Fantina

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:23:03 PM

The future of all crypto currencies depends only on how large countries will regulate payment systems related to bitcoin and Altcoin. I expect stronger bitcoin in the coming months that will help all other crypto grow stronger.
That's the problem. Cryptocurrency trying to control. It, in turn, is an independent payment system. And independently in the truest sense of the word.
kriptoman171

Activity: 307

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:33:39 PM

I have hopes for a crypto-currency market, and I believe that the entire crypto-currency market should recover, but no one knows how long this time will take.
nettaw

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:35:03 PM

It is a very volatile market so its hard to predict. But cryptos will definitely survive and stay strong compared to fiat currencies!
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:42:37 PM

Each of us here have our own thoughts regarding the possible future of crypto currency especially this currency year 2018. As we experienced different obstacles as well as the huge losses that we encountered. I would say it's really hard to predict but somehow as I recall its performance on the previous years of crypto currency, it will definitely and I'm confident that it will recover soon as I believe it will happen by the last quarter of this year and hoping to gain a great profit.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:47:09 PM

The year 2018 has not been a good one for the cryptocurrency world entirely. Having said that, the hope for a better tomorrow is high and we should look beyond what's happening to crypto right now. We should believe that the future will be bright.

danglinhdan18

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:55:05 PM

I'm sure that the future of cryptocurrency will continue to survive despite many limitations from different countries, with the strengthening of users and communities hence any negative campaigns will never succeed.
doberman
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:38:27 PM

I think that in 2018 we will not see significant growth of the crypto currency. Perhaps we will not see growth of the crypto currency at all, because the prolonged decline will continue.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Li-Fox

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:41:26 PM

I believe that by the end of 2018 the crypto currency will recover and will grow. I hope that bitcoin will be $ 10,000 and the ethereum $ 500.
maometano

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:02:29 PM

Some investors do believe that the potential of ETH is convincing and remains optimistic even though there is a drastic decline to keep long-term holding. I think altcoin in 2018 a lot of coins lost value and were less productive, but I hope that altcoin by the end of this year will rise high.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:33:30 PM

I believe that by the end of 2018 the crypto currency will recover and will grow. I hope that bitcoin will be $ 10,000 and the ethereum $ 500.
Bitcoin could have a price like that. More coins would try to have higher prices if Bitcoin pumps.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:47:53 PM

I think now with the onset of autumn, everything will begin to grow gradually, because the new year is ahead, and that means everything will change, I hope only for the better

I will not lie if I guess that all the crypto society is waiting for the bull run close to this December. 2018 was the difficult year for the cryptocurrency. I hope that 2019 will become the period of its flourishing.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:02:25 PM

Sure market will be high up  some time soon. But it is not question of 2018, it can be any time. General mood is some miracle must happen in 2018, come on

But I believe in cryptocurrency, in couple of years Bitcoin will be high above, suppose more than 20000.

Patience is what we need. Lets not panic and wait for real bullish market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: