Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:52:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of cryptocurrency this 2018  (Read 3117 times)
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:40:59 PM

The future of the cryptocurrency in this year maybe it should be the prices of all of coins will going to the moon.
But this was my only prediction about crypto, Maybe it will happen so we need to wait and let's about this future of crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:47:37 PM

What can be predicted in general if the market has become unpredictable at all. I think that all this is due to the fact that the market is constantly manipulating.
Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:01:15 PM

I had very positive plans about the cryptocurrency market this year. But time goes by and the rate continues to fall. Now I will be glad if the situation at least stabilizes and the rate will stop falling. If by the end of this year the bull market starts I will be very happy.

Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:14:01 PM

Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?

I think it is impossible to have a bullish market. Cryptocurrency nature is the dump and pump of coins. This is happens every now then since it was created. I think in the last quarter if the year, btc , ETH and other coins will pump and pump and then dump.we should not worrying about the dump and pump since this what happen yearly. You should don't worry about your coins, everything is set and place.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:22:11 PM

Hi everyone, I have read a lot of information and comments about the ETH.. A lot of people are trusting and confident that ETH has a lot of potential in terms of growth. But I also see a lot of comments that it's a myth and that those people who are confident are like that because they are hoping for ETH to bubble up like btc did once before. So I would like to know what do you think will happen to BTC, ETH and the whole crypto market this 2018. Is it possible to have a bullish market again?

My opinion for this impossible that it will happened. Cryptocurrency will be more famous and improved in the next month. It enables the developers to build decentralized applications. These can be built in the public environment. Moreover, scalability can be easily achieved with the help of its platform. Also, it can support thousands of different commercial decentralized applications. This is the reason why its platform is gaining more and more transactions.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:39:20 PM

Cryptocurrencies are still in emerging phase and there is lots of left to happen for digital currencies in 2018. There will be many up and downs in prices due to volatile nature of cryptocurrencies. You may see straight hike or dip in price of many cryptocurrencies in coming days.
i wouldn't surprised , bitcoin price remain volatile for various reasons. there might a massive adoption happened East but on the other side Western mostly pull their interest in bitcoin and even in cryptocurrency business. not surprisingly Asian markets become more passionate lately especially korea where a lot of crypto startups has been built well and successful, 2018 more likely to a huge asian market grow. yet it's helpless when it comes to against western funds waves and here we are in big disappointment to get more and more dropped value.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pologons

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:51:22 PM

I believe that this year will be only a drop in the market. and do not expect that there will be a bullish market.
dagelan

Activity: 423
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:52:37 PM

I believe that this year will be only a drop in the market. and do not expect that there will be a bullish market.
I agree with you, I think this condition will continue to occur throughout this year and mid 2018, we must be prepared and familiar with this condition

kostagr33k

Activity: 309

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:15:34 PM

I think that even a bit and will begin a new growth. In my opinion, soon there will be a new growth perhaps stronger than last year.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

I agree with you, I think this condition will continue to occur throughout this year and mid 2018, we must be prepared and familiar with this condition
For now, I can say in crypto is totally a bad year because it had a long bear trends in market but we can't predict in the next couple of months we're hoping that there will be an exploding of prices when year it ends.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:32:19 PM

I think there will be bullish market again but not this year. The boom could not be linear, it has some epochs of growth and some epochs of decreasing. Last year was the epoch of growth. This year is the epoch of decreasing.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:39:16 PM

We should help the crypto market also because we're the user of it. Let's try to stop dumping coins because it will affect the market. Try to be a responsible coin holders also. We must think first before we sell a specific coin.
rbindac

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

I don't think so. Maybe nothings happen a bullish market this year like last year so don't expect too much. All we need to know is observe what is happening in crypto world. Let's pray that everything this year in crypto currency will be okay.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:05:33 PM

What can be predicted in general if the market has become unpredictable at all. I think that all this is due to the fact that the market is constantly manipulating.

At the moment, it is impossible to say how the current year will end for cryptocurrencies. This is a mission impossible. Just one bad news and the market is changing completely. All forecasts and expectations turn out to be useless then.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:13:01 PM

Well, it might go as sooner as it could. It just got me tired a bit, it is now a long wait but I guess it will come maybe when ber months come along. Still never expect something that is not assured to happened since, we knew, and we cannot deny the fact that bitcoin, ethereum and those altcoin existing has a nature that fluctuates continuously, we might get excited indeed, but, never make those expectation fooled you up. Just wait and keep the faith on crypto it will prevail in the end.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:26:10 PM

It is too early to talk about the bull market in the summer of 2018. I can not know exactly, but I can assume that in the fall, the bitcoin rate will be 10-12 000$ and this mark will be very profitable for bitcoin and all altcoins. And then, they will not fall below this price
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:38:33 PM

If I have to be honest and as much as I do not want it, I think the market at the end of 2018 will be almost the same as the beginning of the year. BTC will be about $ 8,000- $ 9,000, and Ethereum about $ 800. I do not think that this year we will see the same huge jump in the market as last year.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Criptonline

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:35:48 AM

If you look at yesterday's market drop of 10-12%, it becomes obvious that there will be no cryptocurrency in 2018 for a good future. Most likely soon we will see an even more severe drop and in winter bitcoin will cost 2-3k. Perhaps after this, a slow recovery of the market will begin.

██████ |[ Dove | Peer-To-Peer Internet Sharing Network ]| ▀▀▀█
 ☀───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───☀
☀▰☀ Internet for anyone at any time   ☀▰☀
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:42:18 AM

Well, it might go as sooner as it could. It just got me tired a bit, it is now a long wait but I guess it will come maybe when ber months come along. Still never expect something that is not assured to happened since, we knew, and we cannot deny the fact that bitcoin, ethereum and those altcoin existing has a nature that fluctuates continuously, we might get excited indeed, but, never make those expectation fooled you up. Just wait and keep the faith on crypto it will prevail in the end.
Very well motivated mate, and that's the right ways to deal with  our visions on bitcoin future. Patience is our puzzle keys to become more successful in the future of cryptocurrency. Don't lose your future through listening from wrong misconceptions, because you'll become terrible with your emotions. The risk of becoming more panic is possible, specially other traders will shout out their frustrations and that creates chaos to the entire cryptocurrency community.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:48:06 AM

in 2018 crypto received a lot of bad news causing prices to decline and for bitcoin at the end of 2018 it might range from $ 7,000 to $ 9,000 I don't think there will be a big jump in prices this year,even this month all markets have decreased I think the price increase will occur in early 2019.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: